Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

The Great Adventuring Company List - Started by WolfStar76

With the advent of LFR, meta-orgs have undergone a significant change. ...

Page 1, 2
carl_brisgamer 4 years ago
Normal topic

Ages of an Elf - Started by darkling2k8

What year, DR, did the Time of Troubles occur?  As an elf, would it be possible to have been born the day Torm died fighting Bane, and...

kenobi65 2 years ago
Normal topic

Dumb Question about Shadar-Kai in LFR - Started by maldanaan

Are Shadar-Kai allowed as a playable race in LFR? The rules have changed and expanded so many times that I can't seem to find a...

kenobi65 2 years ago
Hot topic

Why do Judge's hate Warlocks? - Started by theziner

Last week I played in a LFR mod where there were 2 Warlocks including myself. This isn't the first time this has happened to me. The...

Page 1, 2, 3
kenobi65 2 years ago
Normal topic

Can you use "Fantastic Recuperation" in LFR? - Started by dwayneculp

Can you use "Fantastic Recuperation" in LFR?

shuntsbe 2 years ago
Normal topic

Which Leader would fit better in LFR? - Started by Grimli

Hello Everyone!So I want to expand my Character base.  I decided I’d like to play a Dwarf but I am undecided on what type of leader to...

kenobi65 3 years ago
Hot topic

Telling the difference between this human and a dwarf? - Started by gadren

So, I made a character who is a cleric of Moradin. He is 4'11" tall, 220 lbs, is very stocky, very burly, and has a nearly 3 foot long...

Page 1, 2
Grimli 3 years ago
Hot topic

Don't Hate The Healer For Asking - Started by Corman

I ran into an unusual situation last night, while playing as a Bard at a 1st level table. We were in a fairly difficult combat situation,...

Page 1, 2, 3
Grimli 3 years ago
Normal topic

getting involves - Started by violaytor

how do i go about getting involved in a campaign? are they held on-line? local store? etc? help please..

Alphastream1 3 years ago
Normal topic

Using Next-Gen CB for LFR - Started by masterjamie

As you may be aware, there is now a new version of the CB, which has taken over the one I used to make my LFR character. I've got a few...

shuntsbe 3 years ago
Normal topic

Themes in LFR? - Started by chadley

Now that we're starting to see non-Dark Sun Themes, do we have any guidelines on how we'll include them in LFR?  Given the chatter, I'm...

shuntsbe 3 years ago
Normal topic

Essentials characters in LFR? - Started by DeathMutantLives

Two questions:1) Will Essentials characters be legal in LFR? I am assuming "Yes."2) Will characters created for and run in Season 3 of D...

vamroc 3 years ago
Normal topic

D&D veteran, LFR n00b has questions about documentation - Started by CHeard

I've been playing D&D since 1978, but have only played in two LFR adventures. I'm plannign a trip to a con where LFR will be played,...

pedr 3 years ago
Normal topic

A few Character options I wonder if there LFR legal - Started by lady_bloodriver

Me and my sisters where wondering if a few of the choices we would like to make on a few characters are legal.(I'm posting them all...

pedr 3 years ago
Normal topic

(Semi-) Comedic Character: Yoda - Started by emeraldbeacon

Recently, some of my game-mates jokingly said I should try to make Yoda in Dungeons and Dragons.  I was thinking it over, and figured,...

BRJN 3 years ago
Hot topic

LFR: Successful Character Types - Started by anchovy_pizza

I've played LFR a few times now, and it's helping me learn the 4th edition rules. I haven't played D&D for about 25 years, so I didn...

Page 1, 2, 3
BRJN 3 years ago
Normal topic

Ardent/Runepriest Hybrid - Started by JeffGroves

For the release of the PHB3, I decided to try something different: a minotaur Ardent/Runepriest hybrid. She's played decent so far, but I...

eudemonist 3 years ago
Hot topic

"Forked" from the What Race thread - Coming up with characters - Started by amysrevenge

Here's something I posted in the other thread.  It occurred to me that this might be an interesting discussion.How do you make a...

mtmouse3 4 years ago
Normal topic

Inherent Bonuses in LFR - Started by styrix

I noted that one can check the box on "Inherent Bonuses" in the character builder and still have it be LFR legal (according to the...

mtmouse3 4 years ago
Normal topic

Retraining Magic Missle for my Genasi Wizard - Started by el_shawno

So, my plans for spamming Magic Missle at Paragon tier are gone (like many a wizard).  My Stormsoul Genasi wizard's planned future...

el_shawno 4 years ago
Hot topic

What Race/Class/Region are your Characters? - Started by Cailte

Well there is the "cliche" thread, and it got me thinking about what classes and races people are actually playing, rather than looking...

Page 1, 2
thargrim 4 years ago
Normal topic

Playability of Dark Sun Content in LFR - Wild Battlemind? - Started by darth_bingo

I was fortunate to obtain a copy of Dark Sun at Gencon, and delighted to see that Chapter 4 has new builds and power choices for existing...

Skerrit 4 years ago
Normal topic

Roleplaying Quirks: What makes your characters different? - Started by Bigfluffylemon

Spinning off from the 'what race/class combos are over-represented', I was wondering what RP ideas, techniques, quirks, mannerisms etc....

carl_brisgamer 4 years ago
Normal topic

Monk Questions - Started by sonicwylde

Okay I have created a Githzerai Monk which I am enjoying a bit.I have a couple of questions.1) Full disciplines, Am I able use both the...

sonicwylde 4 years ago
Normal topic

Wizard powers from preview at gencon - Started by mdonais

Can a wizard playing at Gencon use the wizard powers from the preview article on DDI.

bobloper 4 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - LFR Character Discussion