Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Scepter Tower of Spellgard - Adventure Questions - Started by ganadai

ShowAdventure Questions...

bryanh 4 years ago
Sticky topic

A Quick Guide to Changing Mods with DME - Started by Alphastream1

This guide has been updated! The original DME rules allowed more latitude. You can still find the old post here. A Quick Guide to...

imperius 4 years ago
Sticky topic

Spoilers, and how to hide them, and Giving Feedback - Started by WolfStar76

Just a quick note - as a matter of fair warning, this forum, by its very nature as a module review forum may contain spoilers. ...

pedr 4 years ago
Normal topic

New Mods? - Started by Rils

Since the "Missing Mods" thread didn't seem to make the move, I'd like to reask a question I had recently posted there - When will any...

Rils 7 months ago
Normal topic

Origins 2013 - Started by chadley

Has there been an announcement about LFR at Origins this year?  In particular, will there be a BI this year at Origins?Thanks in advance. 

chadley 12 months ago
Hot topic

SPEC 1-3 Ghosts of the Past Duration - Started by devereau

According to my GenCon event catalogue, SPEC1-3 Ghosts of the Past has a duration of 4 hours instead of 8. I thought all specials lasted...

Page 1, 2
kenobi65 21 months ago
Normal topic

Trying to find out when/if the treasures from the Battle Interactive or the other LFR mods ran at Origins will beavailable on the builder. Little to no luck thru wizards... anyone know? - Started by BullToss

Trying to find out when/if the treasures from the Battle Interactive or the  other LFR mods ran at Origins will beavailable on the...

kenobi65 22 months ago
Hot topic

LURU1-4: Another fine adventure [spoilers] - Started by Bigfluffylemon

As a general trend, I think, the LFR writers are getting better and better with each round of releases. Certainly LURU1-4 was the most...

kenobi65 22 months ago
Normal topic

Need EPIC LFR help in Houston for Comicpalooza - Started by greekgeorge

Hey gang,Anyone who can DM for EPIC3-1 around Houston or coming to Comicpalooza this May?  We're looking for a DM who can run this mod as...

Alphastream1 2 years ago
Normal topic

Filth Fever - Started by warpoet

My character recently was afflicted by this disease in an LFR mod, but we were unsure of how to resolve the disease progression. Should...

kenobi65 2 years ago
Normal topic

Is LFR Dying? - Started by Mckalf

I was wondering about the play numbers for LFR. My group is maintaining but the Convention gaming is not as prevalent. i understand the...

kenobi65 2 years ago
Normal topic

Writing for LFR? - Started by darthreed

All of the datums that my webfu can uncover with regards to writing for LFR seems to be quite obsolete and several years old... Along...

darthreed 2 years ago
Hot topic

Missing Mods - Started by dragon9

By my record, we're missing the follwing in the system:ADCP2-1 Paladin's Plague (H1 - P2)AKAN1-6 Abeir Eternal (H3)AKAN2-2BALD1-5 Lost...

Page 1, 2, 3... 8, 9
wing_nut 2 years ago
Normal topic

Which LFR mods had kenku as enemies? - Started by mykaen

I remember overhearing a group playing an encounter with kenku as the villians and know they feature prominently as villians in a few LFR...

shuntsbe 2 years ago
Normal topic

Rewriting LFR Adventures - Started by Limond

I was just wondering, I've DMed a few LFR modules so far and was wondering if anyone else rewrites the adventures to make the skill...

kenobi65 2 years ago
Normal topic

Older Adventures - Started by liu_bei_of_shu

Which adventures are considered "retired"? Is it all the 1-X and some 2-X? And are all the ones in the LFR Archive not retired at all?

kenobi65 3 years ago
Normal topic

Draigdurroch's Fate - Started by rczarnec

I did a forum search and nothing turned up. Is there any word on when (or if) the Draigdurroch's Fate quest that started in Menace of the...

billw 3 years ago
Normal topic

Treasure from SPEC 2-2 - Started by Reg06

I have it written down that I played SPEC2-2 at P3, but I can't remember what the treasure bundles were. Can anybody help with that...

Reg06 3 years ago
Normal topic

Updating Monsters from 2008 MODs to Now. - Started by blotvudkin

I'm curious how and if you can update the older MODs with newer monsters from the Monster Manual 3. Suppose I wanted to run a MOD from...

kenobi65 3 years ago
Normal topic

New to LFR need some help - Started by Faust23

Hi, I'm looking to join RPGA and play at the ConQuest 2011 convention in Rancho Cordova on the 19th.Since this is my first go at this...

kenobi65 3 years ago
Hot topic

CORE1-17 - Finding Harmony - Started by dguerrieri

Hello,As a first time LFR author, I'd love to hear some feedback regarding CORE1-17, Finding Harmony. All feedback accepted, as I'm...

Page 1, 2
guest464351858 3 years ago
Normal topic

SPEC3-1 - Started by Limond

I am thinking of running SPEC3-1 Infestation, and for the final combat encounter when in the stream the damage done is said to be average...

kenobi65 3 years ago
Hot topic

Tablet Fragment - Started by 22_Over_7

ShowI remember seeing this in SPEC 1-3 as a story award and didn't think much of it. Now, I'm prepping MOON 2-1 and I see ANOTHER tablet...

guest742363515 3 years ago
Normal topic

Specials online? - Started by griggard

I have noticed that the LFG specials are not downloadable on the new adventures list.  what gives?

pedr 3 years ago
Normal topic

WATE1-2: Dark Secrets of Downshadow - Started by Rood.Inverse

I really enjoyed the Hoffmans' Ranve mods (MINI1-1 to 1-3, the Raven Knights ones), so I'm opting to run WATE1-2 for an event this...

Rood.Inverse 3 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - LFR Adventures Discussion