Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

RPGA FAQ - Started by WolfStar76

Welcome to the RPGA FAQ. If you're new here and looking for some informatiion, it's our hope that we can get you pointed in the right...

kenobi65 2 years ago
Sticky topic

[Feedback] CCG 2.0 Suggestions - Started by WolfStar76

It's time once again for everyone to chip in with their suggestions to what they feel needs to be addressed in the next version of the...

Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
ORC_Spork 4 years ago
Normal topic

Anyone remember or have any of the Chainmail Magazines by Dragonslayers Unlimited RPGA club? - Started by Emirikol

Anyone remember or have any of the Chainmail Magazines by Dragonslayers Unlimited RPGA club?I'm looking for an index to these to see if...

Emirikol 13 months ago
Normal topic

RPGA gone? - Started by geibelb

I played for about ten years but have been absent for about 5.  I can't find the RPGA website.  Even when Google tells me I'm going to...

ShakaUVM 2 years ago
Normal topic

Award winning short, Natural 20 come see!! - Started by danshir84

Hello everyone,I'd like to invite you all to see my 'love letter' to role playing, Natural 20.  I made the short as a thesis film, and it...

danshir84 2 years ago
Normal topic

D&D Herald Test - Started by rowansun

So I've taken the Herald test (6) times and... much to my dismay... failed. Not for lack of rules knowledge; I just mis-read questions or...

kenobi65 2 years ago
Normal topic

Organising Encounters - Started by akaddk

I'm still seriously confused over what the Hell is required of me to get this to happen.I've arranged with a store to run Encounters...

pedr 2 years ago
Normal topic

How can i be RPGA Master ? - Started by constellation_orion

hello all ?i am a DD4 DM, playing from start of the game. i got a RPGA master, who left town some months ago and we (my players and me)...

kenobi65 2 years ago
Normal topic

How do I start? - Started by new_to_dnd

I’m kind of new to RPG's, and looking for a way to get in to a game (specifically dungeons and dragons). I’ve played once or twice back...

new_to_dnd 3 years ago
Normal topic

Greyhawk Coins cardboard sheet? - Started by sidestepper

Hello everyone,...

epilepticleper 3 years ago
Normal topic

Did WotC cancel all "Rewards Programms" but "Encounters"? - Started by Cypher2009

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...Maybe someone has been to the DDXP OP-panel to answer this...

kenobi65 3 years ago
Normal topic

Free RPG Day (2011 June 18 Saturday) - Started by MaximumHavoc

Free RPG Day (2011 June 18 Saturday)We're proud to be a platinum sponsor of this event, taking place Saturday, June 18th at a location...

Alphastream1 3 years ago
Normal topic

cna't report encounters - Started by danpersand

when I try to report d&d encounter sessions, it wants me to input rounds with winner/loser like reporting a MTG event. the "sessions"...

tirianmal 3 years ago
Normal topic

WER Won't Upload - Started by Greyson

Hi, all.My WER won't upload/report the LFR games I've run at a recent convention. I get a message that says, "Upload failed, Please try...

Greyson 3 years ago
Normal topic

RPGA card - Started by parkerharm

im trying to use my RPGA membership card number to log into DCI site and become a judge eventually to hold tournaments on my campus and...

kenobi65 3 years ago
Normal topic

Dark Legacy of Evard - Welcome to Duponde - Started by MaximumHavoc

Dark Legacy of EvardWelcome to DupondeGet prepped for "Dark Legacy of Evard" with some background on the town of Duponde.Talk about this...

morandir62 3 years ago
Normal topic

D&D encounter delays question - Started by Dolgardar

This season i'll be DMing the comming D&D encounter in my far far away country (Chile, southamerica), but i'm nervous because i haven...

Alphastream1 3 years ago
Normal topic

Living Divine? - Started by mortaine

Does anyone know anything about this? It's on my next convention schedule as a con preview/intro.What I really want to know is: can we...

Alphastream1 3 years ago
Normal topic

Old Mods - Started by saint_matthew

hi guys, i'm trying to find the old 2nd/3rd edition Living City Mods, does anyone know if these still exist here or if they are available...

KarmaInferno 3 years ago
Normal topic

RPGA reward stone thingamajig name and roll results - Started by ah_orcusb

So about 10 years ago, the RPGA gave away a custom d20 with mystical symbols on it.  The thing is about 3 inches in diameter and weighs 4...

KarmaInferno 3 years ago
Normal topic

DMings Encounters - Started by armyvetdm

So I have just started DMing season 4 of encounters and after 3 sessions I have taken the and passed the Dm Rewards Exam in the Judge...

dreamdarwin 3 years ago
Normal topic

Spotlight Interview - Encounters: Misty Mountain Games - Started by MaximumHavoc

Spotlight InterviewEncounters: Misty Mountain GamesWe had a chance to sit down with Joe Alfano at Misty Mountain Games, to ask how they...

swmabie 3 years ago
Normal topic

Xendrik - Started by wulfgars

Hi.Is there anyplace , or anyway , for me to get the Xendrik Epeditions adventures?!Thanx in advance....

kenobi65 3 years ago
Normal topic

It's been a long time since I have used the DCI to download LFR games for a Con, but when I go on now to saction the event...I don't see the adventure's list...If I remember correctly...once I sactioned the event, I would get and email to go and down - Started by Ren_Halamather

It's been a long time since I have used the DCI to download LFR games for a Con, but when I go on now to saction the event...I don't see...

Ren_Halamather 3 years ago
Hot topic

Our first contest - Kill this thread! - Started by WolfStar76

What? A contest? In the RPGA forums?...

Page 1, 2, 3... 20, 21
frostlion 3 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - RPGA General