Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Trouble Accessing our Help System? Post here. - Started by ORC_Kovacs

If you are experiencing difficulties contacting us via the help site, please try logging out, clearing your cookies and temporary...

Page 1, 2, 3... 44, 45
ORC_Hikari 4 months ago
Sticky topic

VCL Requests - Started by crazy_monkey

Suggestions for thread closings, stickies, unstickies, and other thread management issues can be posted here. Thank you.

quadibloc 12 months ago
Sticky topic

Removing the WIZARDS.COMmunity forums - Started by WotC_Trevor

Hey gang. I just wanted to give you a heads up that we'll be combining aspects of this forum area and the General Gaming forum area into...

WotC_Trevor 12 months ago
Sticky topic

Useful Info - Started by wotc_morgane

This thread will have some great info for all players to have a better play experience. 

adem111 21 months ago
Hot topic

A humble list of useful 4e threads - Started by bajatmerc

This thread was intended for General. Not sure why it is in Community Business.A humble list of some interesting 4e threads......

tohapply 3 days ago
Normal topic

Student Project About Games - Started by Tauo

Hello, all! I'm doing a school project about the board game industry, and I'm supposed to talk with a lot of gamers for interviews, but...

Tauo 11 months ago
Normal topic

Undo changes on the wiki - Started by UndertakerSheep

Today I decided to open up my group+wiki open for anyone to see. I edited the group settings but the wiki was still unavailable for non...

UndertakerSheep 19 months ago
Normal topic

Weird Formatting - Started by jedi_comedian

Can anyone explain to me why the formatting on posts gets so screwed up? Take this post for example:Two of the pictures don't show up at...

jedi_comedian 20 months ago
Normal topic

Problems in the Tournament Center - Started by time_stopped

None of the threads in the Tournment Center have proper opening posts. Specifically the Jund thread. I had remade the Jund thread with...

time_stopped 20 months ago
Normal topic

Where'd my wiki go? - Started by kilpatds

community.wizards.com/charopLook at the recent activity page.  Look at the wiki updates.  Now click on them: empty pages.Um, DB issues? ...

kilpatds 20 months ago
Normal topic

Cleaning up the Featured Groups - Started by wrecan

Currently, there are nine Featured Groups.  Of these, two are dead: Expert Dungeon Master Competition and Team PureMTGO.  It's probably...

wrecan 23 months ago
Normal topic

Can't delete or edit a event that i made in the calendar - Started by singerete

Apologies if this isn't the correct board, but i can't find a right place to post this problem.After i created an event in the Calendar...

singerete 23 months ago
Normal topic

"****ss" is censored. - Started by Qmark

What?Any mention of the beer or the actor gets hosed.  Why?[edit] you guys are even hosing URLs, eh?  The Irish Stout, and the guy who...

Qmark 2 years ago
Normal topic

Problem users - Started by Imidazoline

Hi, I hate whinging at the best of times, and I know this question has been asked (about the same user no less, under a previous account)...

Imidazoline 2 years ago
Normal topic

the link you emailed me for the D&D Next Playtest - Started by perik

The link you emailed me for the D&D Next Playtest packet download doesnt work. It returns this error Bad Request - Invalid URLHTTP...

perik 2 years ago
Normal topic

Please redesign the website - Started by limitedwish

I don't need my message boards to look like an ad for Windows Vista. Scroll speed is sluggish and it takes a long time to load all the...

limitedwish 2 years ago
Normal topic

Why can't I delete my profile? - Started by rotgar

Apologies if this isn't the correct board, I haven't used this community for a long time.I've been trying to delete my profile but every...

rotgar 2 years ago
Normal topic

mark all read button - Started by realmaster

is this feature going to be brought back?

realmaster 2 years ago
Normal topic

Incorrect Dates on Forum Listings - Started by bubba0077

Several forums are showing incorrect last posts on super-forum listings. Posts from weeks or months ago are showing as the last post ...

bubba0077 2 years ago
Normal topic

Discrimination towards Non North American fans - Started by wulfgars

Hi.I just want to get this "on record" , in regard to the discrimination that WOTC has towards all Non American fans ,when it comes to...

wulfgars 2 years ago
Normal topic

Delete Group? - Started by ZanderKreegan

Ok, so I made a group a while ago for a campaign, and I wanted to delete it. I'm the only member now as well as the owner. How would I go...

ZanderKreegan 2 years ago
Normal topic

Loading page. - Started by jakebest

So I have been trying to load the game and play, but after i select my character and try to start the game it stays at the loading page...

jakebest 2 years ago
Normal topic

Find all posts by user? - Started by m4kitsu

I'm looking for a way to bring up a list of all posts a specific user has made in the forums. I know such a think existed a couple of...

wotc.admin 2 years ago
Normal topic

Old Dungeons & Dragons Arcade - Started by alakai.i.walters

Recently I got back into playing the arcade games that Steam has released(SEGA classics),but I remember that there are D&D arcade...

alakai.i.walters 2 years ago
Normal topic

Does anyone else want a roleback to the original WotC forums? - Started by sage_saria

These forums keep messing up any words, sentences, paragraphs, or stat blocks I type and it's beginning to get on my nerves. So I'm...

wotc.admin 2 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Community Business Board