Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Alert! Wizards.com Phishing Scam - Started by wotc_xan

Recently some users have reported receiving an email claiming to be from admin@wizards.com. The text of this email indicated that the...

wotc_xan 4 years ago
Sticky topic

Bug Report Thread (v2) - Started by wotc_mel

As of Dec 12, 2006, this thread is meant to replace the previous one found [thread=690091]HERE[/thread]....

Page 1, 2, 3... 8, 9
azure_drake222222 19 months ago
Normal topic

Award winning short Natural 20 come see! - Started by danshir84

Hello everyone,I'd like to invite you all to see my 'love letter' to role playing, Natural 20.  I made the short as a thesis film, and it...

danshir84 2 years ago
Normal topic

Drunkards & Dragons (A New Improvised Drinking Adventure Show) - Started by drunkendragonio

My fellow Mainstream Impaired,Do you like bawdy jokes & getting impaired?  How about a Dodecahedron larger than your head?  This is...

drunkendragonio 2 years ago
Normal topic

Mortal Conquests of the Dark Ages - The Wayfarers, Press Release - Started by d20rpgwizards

Mortal Conquest of the Dark Ages – The WayfarersEnters the Literary World with a Whimsical Bang … What happens when you immerse yourself...

d20rpgwizards 2 years ago
Normal topic

Magic tournament on Xbox live - Started by boojenam

Xboxlivehq.com is holding a tournament on Xbox live for all the magic fans there will be a prize for the first place winner. The...

boojenam 3 years ago
Normal topic

CALL TO ARTISTS & DUNGEON MASTERS! - Started by pentagongallery

The Level Eater is Seeking YouATTN all fantasy role playing gamers and artists who roll the dice.The Co-Prosperity Sphere & PENTAGON...

pentagongallery 4 years ago
Normal topic

May Character Builder Update - Started by ziggystardusty

Whens the may update being released??

salla 4 years ago
Normal topic

You fixed it! - Started by Book5

The sblocks are back! The sblocks are back!woot!This is in the sblock! click hide and you don't have to see it! and mah smile icons are...

Book5 4 years ago
Normal topic

ATTN: Those Having Problems Cancelling Your D&D Insider Account - Started by rhugga

I encourage all of you to email them requesting and account cancellation. After waiting 96 hours with no action on your request, report...

tsukinousagi 4 years ago
Normal topic

One Thousand dollar tournament - Started by ultimatejosh77

Anyone in the North Carolina area The Gathering, cardstore is holding a One K on January 16th starting at 11. We are located where the...

ultimatejosh77 4 years ago
Normal topic

How do I change my "Guest" name???? - Started by guest391530092

This may not be the place to put this but Im pretty new.  When I post on a forum, it puts my name at the top of my pic as Guest391530092....

calronmoonflower 4 years ago
Hot topic

REQUESTS for new forums - Started by wotc_mel

Please use this thread to ask for features on the forums that are not currently implemented. This is not a bug report thread, rather...

Page 1, 2, 3... 8, 9
_bullseye_ 4 years ago
Normal topic

A new member! - Started by krackshott

Yup. This just had to go into Community announcements, because I'm that important. Some of you may recognize me from Sally (indeed, you...

alexisxd 4 years ago
Normal topic

Blog Spam out of control! - Started by ThadeousC

I have no clue where else to post this. There is a huge issue with spam accounts in the blog section of comunity. Every time I refresh it...

mudbunny 4 years ago
Normal topic

problem password changing - Started by limner

anyone tried to change the account password? i've problems about, i can't do it because it always say to me that the is a problem...

morandir62 4 years ago
Hot topic

Report chat issues encountered *inside* chat here - Started by wotc_mel

When reporting an issue please state your:...

Page 1, 2
Aeolius 5 years ago
Normal topic

Frank is testing - Started by onesitetest67

I am testing you can delete this later.

onesitetest67 5 years ago
Normal topic

Customer Service Weekend Phone Hours! - Started by WotC_Trevor

Hey all! I wanted to stop by to let you know that the Wizards of the Coast Customer Service team will now be answering phones on weekends...

kjw 5 years ago
Normal topic

Wizards Office Holiday Closure - Started by WotC_Eric

Wizards of the Coast corporate offices will be closed starting today due to weather. This will put us into our planned closure for the...

WotC_Eric 5 years ago
Normal topic

State of the forums - Started by wotc_tech

Many of you have been wondering what's up (or down) with the forums lately. I'll try to summarize without getting too far into the...

Zherog 6 years ago
Normal topic

Need Feedback: Search - Started by wotc_daveg_dup

Hey guys,...

kshade 6 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Community Announcements