Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

D&D Gamer Classifieds: Posting Guidelines - Started by crazy_monkey

Welcome to the D&D Gamer Classifieds, where you can connect with other gamers in your area.In order for you to find other gamers in...

crazy_monkey 2 years ago
Normal topic

[MI, Detroit] Looking for D&D 5e and AD&D 1e group in metro area - Started by galfridus73

I haven't DM'd a game since the 1990s (haven't played since before that) and 5e has rekindled my interest....

Coznop 2 hours ago
Normal topic

Central Rhode Island D&D ? - Started by RI-Wizard

It's a couple hundred or so moons since I did any D&D, but lately I've thought it might be fun to delve into the dungeons again with...

Wolvercote 14 hours ago
Normal topic

[OH, Troy] Looking for 5th edition players. - Started by Invest

Hello!...

legendaryhuntsman 1 day ago
Normal topic

[Lima, OH] Looking for a group, or looking to start one. - Started by statman

I'd like to find a group in the Lima, Ohio area to join. willing to drive 30-ish minutes away or if anybody is interested we can start a...

statman 1 day ago
Hot topic

[Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida] Seeking 5e Players - Started by Jimmifett

Seeking 3-4 5e players college age or better players that love to have fun for a weekly or bi-weekly weekend game. Would be Starting with...

Jimmifett 2 days ago
Normal topic

[Fishers, IN] Looking for 4e players - Started by BookWyrm79

Our previous group lost several members due to graduation, job changes, etc....

Ryanmichael 3 days ago
Normal topic

South Jersey Player Looking for 5E Game - Started by Huntsman57

I'm looking to join a game around the Medford, Marlton, Cherry Hill area. Really anywhere in Camden or Burlington County would work.

ArgoWhite 4 days ago
Normal topic

New to Philly area 2, 3, 3.5, 4e - Started by RedBeardedGhost

Looking to play any of the above editions in the Delaware valley area. I'm pretty open as far as availability goes. Don't mind traveling...

RyuGekido 5 days ago
Normal topic

DC/VA/MD 5E game looking for a few new players - Started by terradave

Join veteran gamers in a new monthly 5E game. Play saturday or sunday, and rotate the game between DC and suburban MD and VA. ...

Kbuckley 5 days ago
Normal topic

[NY, NY (NYC)] Two Players Searching for 5th ed group - Started by JEF

Me and my wife are looking for a group to play with on Friday nights or Saturday afternoons, preferably in a public place, but barring...

Misanthrope_Prime 7 days ago
Normal topic

Cincinnati OH group looking for more - Started by BlueBlackRed

We're a northern Cincinnati based group looking to add a few individuals to our group....

Dwalon 7 days ago
Normal topic

MIAMI, FL: Looking for D&D 5E Game - Started by GreenKnight

So is anyone running a D&D 5E game in Miami? Preferably near The Rock Game Shop, Sunshine Adventure Gaming, or FIU? I've been gaming...

GreenKnight 8 days ago
Normal topic

[Charlotte, NC] Look for Players: 5E Adventurer's League - Started by ARiebe

Hello everyone,...

ARiebe 8 days ago
Normal topic

Charlotte NC LFG Any edition/any setting - Started by eccehbo

Hello, ...

ARiebe 8 days ago
Normal topic

LFG in Indianapolis, Anderson, Muncie IN areas - Started by KHubbard

Looking for a group or to start a group using 3.5 or the 5e. Pretty open to any edition really.

Ryanmichael 8 days ago
Normal topic

LFG in fort wayne, IN - Started by Jabo2531

Hi there long time player here just moved to fort wayne, IN and Im looking for a group that needs a couple more players me and my fiance....

Ryanmichael 8 days ago
Normal topic

CT and MA, Endfield/Springfield area - Looking for 3.5 players. - Started by rembrajn

We are a 3.5 group of which I am the DM. We recently lost a player and are looking for 1-2 players to join us in the open world game we...

Serix 8 days ago
Normal topic

Looking for group in the Springfield, Mo area - Started by Serix

I just moved to the city a few months ago and have finally started to figure out where everything is.  Now i'm looking for a new group to...

Serix 8 days ago
Normal topic

D&D 3.5 Springfield Ohio - Started by mrsugarb3ar

~~Hi there I am a DM from Springfield Ohio Looking for a cpl more players to start a new D&D campaign. Outside of the last few years...

legendaryhuntsman 9 days ago
Normal topic

Philly/South jersey area 5th ed. - Started by jjaarr

I live in SNJ about a half hour from phillt at best, and I'm looking to try and get into 5th ed.  Tried 4th a litlle, but wasn't a fan,...

jjaarr 10 days ago
Normal topic

Indiana, Hamilton county, 5th edition group looking for new players!! - Started by Ryanmichael

My friend and I are running a homebrew campaign world with the 5th edition ruleset and we are looking for more players both new and...

Ryanmichael 10 days ago
Normal topic

LFG Clarksville, tn or hopkinsville, ky - Started by popeno25

Looking for a group of 4 to play in the Fort Campbell area of tennessee and kentucky. I have been DM'ing for a while and have great skill...

popeno25 11 days ago
Normal topic

[Toms River, NJ] A Simple Venture (5e Players Wanted) - Started by Stormhound

From a broadsheet posted throughout the kingdom of Kaldor in the winter of 719 Tuzyn Reckoning:...

Stormhound 12 days ago
Normal topic

Orlando, FL 5e player LFG ONLINE - Started by karnevil77

I am a fairly experienced 3.5 player looking for a group meeting online to campaign in 5e.

karnevil77 14 days ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - US: East of the Mississippi