Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

D&D Gamer Classifieds: Posting Guidelines - Started by crazy_monkey

Welcome to the D&D Gamer Classifieds, where you can connect with other gamers for online gaming.In order for you to find other gamers...

crazy_monkey 2 years ago
Normal topic

Need a Skype group 3.5 - Started by Stormheart83

Hello I am looking to start up D&D again I live in a rural area so my only way of playing is over Skype(IPad). I can send instant...

MrMeim 4 days ago
Normal topic

Looking for a small 3.5 group to play with - Started by RustySoup64

Hey there lads and lasses. I'm looking around for a DM and small party for 3.5. Preferably people who aren't opposed to some serious...

MrMeim 4 days ago
Normal topic

looking for DM - Started by heeroyuy001

3 player looking for DM we can play 4.0 or 3.5 up to you ......... harrisjarvis1983@yahoo.com

Alaina_Shadow 5 days ago
Normal topic

looking for campaign - Started by heeroyuy001

i have played 3.5 and 4E i can play weekdays (not weekends) just looking to have some fun ......

Alaina_Shadow 5 days ago
Normal topic

A Land Far Away - Online Roleplaying Focused 3.5 DnD Community Seeks Members - Started by Castano

A Land Far Away http://www.alandfaraway.org/ (ALFA)...

Castano 7 days ago
Normal topic

DM LFM Players D&D 4e via Skype/Roll20.net - Started by crusader8463

Who: At the moment two people. A friend and myself(DM). Anyone is welcome to join but we prefer mature people who will take the game...

Gatekeeper1812 8 days ago
Normal topic

4e skype+roll20 seeks new member. - Started by MrMeim

Hello everyone, we are looking for a new player for our 4e game. We haven't had any sessions yet with this new campaign and you shall...

Normal topic

[4E] [Skype+Maptools] Group looking for players - Started by tadsears

Good day!...

Normal topic

Looking for one player - 4E Fantasy Grounds Sunday Night - Started by greyyferret

~~Well established group looking to add one player to our 4E homebrew world campaign. We play every other Sundays at 5:30 MST P.M. We...

Normal topic

Looking for a 4e group with 2 spots [skype or roll20] - Started by Grimshi

me and my girlfriend just had to end our last gaming group do to massive amount of cancelations on the other players part and we thought...

Normal topic

[Skype] DND 4 2-3 players - Started by SwedishDynamite

Hello, we're two very new people to DND who are looking for 2-3 people to join us in this roleplaying game. We're looking for a DM but...

Normal topic

Looking for online group - Started by Grim_Axeslasher

Hi im been thinking about playing some d&d online just wanted to know if any one would be interested im pretty much a noob but i have...

Grim_Axeslasher 11 days ago
Normal topic

D&D Next: looking to DM - Started by _Satyesu_

Looking to DM a DnDN group to learn with. First come first served. Vote for which module you want to play. Deep in the forest of Corm...

Tower2 13 days ago
Normal topic

LFP Sunday afternoon 4e game - Started by baldhermit

For a weekly game taking place Sunday afternoons in Europe, start 11am EST, duration usually around 4 hours, we are looking for 3 or 4...

Tower2 13 days ago
Normal topic

D&D, DM looking for Co-DM. - Started by KittenFarce

Hello!...

Tower2 13 days ago
Normal topic

New player looking for D&D Skype group to play with - Started by BennyRyan

Hi all...

Tower2 14 days ago
Normal topic

(Skype) looking for a group - Started by Tower2

hey all, im looking to play online game using voice and video calling, im pretty new to the game, but i have played the 3.5 rules.   if...

Tower2 14 days ago
Normal topic

3.5 online gaming session - Started by Devin.gatton

Hey guys, I'm looking for a few more players for mine and my brothers campaign. It's a new world we created using 3.5 rules. My brother...

Tower2 14 days ago
Normal topic

Player Looking for 5e Sunday Game - Started by TorynFarr

Are there any DM's out there running a fifth edition game on Sundays? I'm in the central time zone (Chicago) - afternoon or evenings...

TorynFarr 15 days ago
Normal topic

DM looking for players 3.5ed Forgotten Realms - Started by Kelsfar

Hello,...

Kelsfar 21 days ago
Normal topic

[Fantasy Grounds] D&D Next, Mists of Madness - Started by VenomousFiligree

I’d like to run a D&D Next (final play test version) adventure to prepare for the upcoming release of the final rules. This will be...

heeroyuy001 1 month ago
Normal topic

The Crucible (4E Skype Game) - Recruiting - Started by SoraKato

Recruiting for a 4E Game, to be run on Skype. Time and Date to be determined....

heeroyuy001 1 month ago
Normal topic

3.5E DM looking for players. - Started by Aso11

I currently run a homebrew campaign with a customized world and I was wondering if anyone was still willing to play a 3.5e campaign with...

heeroyuy001 1 month ago
Normal topic

looking for DM roll20/skype - Started by heeroyuy001

i have a group looking for a DM... its ok if you are new to the job (we are all just looking to have some fun) if you are up for it hit...

heeroyuy001 1 month ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Online Games