Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

D&D Gamer Classifieds: Posting Guidelines - Started by crazy_monkey

Welcome to the D&D Gamer Classifieds, where you can connect with other gamers for online gaming.In order for you to find other gamers...

crazy_monkey 2 years ago
Normal topic

Forbidden. Multi game family looking for new friends! (and a DM for weekly 3.5 games on TS and Roll20 platform) - Started by LLunatic

I am LLunatic, guild master of Forbidden. Forbidden is a smallish online multi-game gaming community that are so close we are family. We...

LLunatic 6 hours ago
Hot topic

New Player looking for other players or group - Started by Elrose

Hi all...

Elrose 8 hours ago
Normal topic

Player looking for 4E campaign or two - Started by HungryDragon

Hi there!...

HungryDragon 1 day ago
Normal topic

New player? - Started by Acras

I'm looking to try joining a group to play Dungeons and Dragons, but the only thing available nearby (as far as I know) is a "Pathfinder"...

Acras 1 day ago
Normal topic

5e game - Started by Suburbanpit

I would like to find a group to go through the 5e starter and if all goes well go further. I'm new to DnD. ...

Lbezerra 2 days ago
Normal topic

Looking to start a PBP 5E Online game. - Started by ttgenerations

Looking to get together a 5E play by post game. This will be takeing place on Facebook, and I have recently ran a game through there and...

Grey6617 5 days ago
Normal topic

Roll20 Gaming Group - Started by Charles64093

Seeking more for Roll20 gaming group.  We typically play Dungeons & Dragons and Heroes Unlimited.  Currently, we play every other...

Elrose 6 days ago
Normal topic

[5e][Skype][MapTools][EU TimeZone] lf 2 more players (new players are welcome) and (optional) GM helper - Started by WTBskill

Campaign: An adventure path from PF converted to DND 5e Recruiting: 2 more players (for a max. of 4) and (optional) a dm helper w...

WTBskill 7 days ago
Normal topic

looking for a 3.5 community - Started by ccnati1998

hey, im a new player looking for a large group/community playing 3.5 that i could join. ive only played 2 sessions, but im ready to play...

Elrose 7 days ago
Normal topic

Online D&D Campaign - Looking for victi... I mean players! - Started by Chimiboy

Hello ladies and gentlemen of the magical world of Dungeons and Dragons! I am the DM people call Chimiboy, and I am intending to run a...

Elrose 7 days ago
Normal topic

[Raidcall/Roll20] LF AD&D 2E Forgotten Realms Players. - Started by MrWakka

I am in the process of planning an online AD&D 2E campaign that takes place during 1222 DR in the Vast, and I am seeking two...

MrWakka 10 days ago
Normal topic

D&D 4e Homebrew Maptool/AIM game looking for 2 new players - Started by DarinCo

Greetings!...

DarinCo 11 days ago
Normal topic

group of experienced players looking for DM for an EST late night 5E campaign(skype/r20) - Started by Yag007

My friends and I are looking for a DM for a campaign using the 5E ruleset. We don't care what the campaign is, it can be your own...

Yag007 12 days ago
Normal topic

LF 5th ed Group - Started by Grey6617

Hello, LFG for PBP for 5th ed D&D. I have played role playing game for many years and looking foward to get back to D&D....

Bounty.Hunter 12 days ago
Normal topic

DM LFM Players D&D 4e via Skype/Roll20.net - Started by crusader8463

Who: At the moment two people. A friend and myself(DM). Anyone is welcome to join but we prefer mature people who will take the game...

Orion75 17 days ago
Normal topic

Need a Skype group 3.5 - Started by Stormheart83

Hello I am looking to start up D&D again I live in a rural area so my only way of playing is over Skype(IPad). I can send instant...

Orion75 17 days ago
Normal topic

Looking to start a PBP 2E game - Started by rebelscum2014

Looking to form a 2E play by post game. Recently ran one on facebook, and it went pretty smoothly. Have a page specifically for this. I...

rebelscum2014 18 days ago
Normal topic

Looking to join a campaign or something. - Started by Rafzor

I'm really new to this, I literally just finally gave into finding out about Dungeons and Dragons. It's not really my thing, but I've...

Rafzor 19 days ago
Normal topic

Looking for a group to play with - Started by Devin.gatton

My brother and I are currently Co-DMing a campaign together, but we are looking to find a group to join with as well. Anyone getting a...

Charles64093 21 days ago
Normal topic

skype: 3.5 D&D group recruiting. weekends mostly - Started by Archenstone

Hello everyone, my name is archenstone and I have a skype group were we play various RPGs. D&D 3.5 is our big thing but when the...

ccnati1998 23 days ago
Normal topic

New player - Started by matt1141

new to D&D really want to try have skype have been watching some campains on youtube just looking for a group to start with that is...

matt1141 26 days ago
Normal topic

Recruiting for a 5e Campaign in Merry Old England - Started by Elton74

Hi, I'm recruiting for a 5e campaign in Merry Old England using the Traipse build of Open RPG. The purpose is so I can play the rules at...

afortunatefool 26 days ago
Normal topic

Maptool 4e game using skype - Started by MrMeim

Hello everyone, recently a slot has opened up in my game, we play saturday nights at 8 PM EST and could really use a defender kind of...

Shalthas 1 month ago
Normal topic

Looking for an online DM - Started by ICYREDBULL

As the title states, we are looking for an online DM. I have a group of people looking to have regular on line games. We are all in...

ICYREDBULL 1 month ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Online Games