Louisiana and Minnesota go here.

teslon
2 days ago
Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Looking for Gamers D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder Game - Pinellas County Florida - Started by loki_barringer

Looking for 2-4 new or seasoned gamers (male or female) to start a D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder game ASAP. If you are rusty, do not know the...

jokersmile72 19 months ago
Normal topic

Player looking for games - Started by lordorange

Hi,I'm from belgium but doing my studies in  quebec for the moment.I can be relatively free during the end of the week especially friday,...

lordorange 19 months ago
Normal topic

Epic Email Campaign (Old School) needs players - Started by madron

Looking for 1 or 2 players that would like to join in a FREE E-mail fantasy role playing/wargame       ( mostly wargame). Very similar...

madron 20 months ago
Normal topic

D&D4e saturdays 8pm eastern maptools, skype and hamach - Started by derangedlark

Looking to add 2 to 3 people to my Saturday D&d group we currently have 5 players and would like to have around 7 so if players miss...

derangedlark 20 months ago
Normal topic

Looking for a D&D 3.5 skype session - Started by HappyShinigami

I am looking or someone who is DMing a skype group and willing to add me to their skype. I am a serious player and go by U.S. central...

HappyShinigami 20 months ago
Normal topic

Skype Type ADND. Second edition rules. Monday evenings 8-12 est. - Started by tony1840

2ed Advanced DnD group playing in a homebrew unique world called THE FOG. We meet on Monday evenings 7-11 central standard time. Looking...

tony1840 20 months ago
Normal topic

Aurora, CO - Need a player for 9th level 3.5 campaign - Started by rvaessen

DM seeks player to fill empty chair -Face-To-Face (f2f) 3E (3.5) D&D Campaign run by DM with 35+ years experience (Playing/DMing D...

rvaessen 20 months ago
Normal topic

skype Dnd group - Started by excile

a skype Dnd group we play 3.5 saga and d20 modern(mostly apoc) and are open to trying new systemswe have a dice roller in the public chat...

excile 20 months ago
Normal topic

create or join game south texas RGV - Started by intensetional

Im looking to join a game or start one. I have several tilesets and miniatures. Looking for 4th edition games ONLY. people in or around...

intensetional 21 months ago
Normal topic

DM looking for a player or two in Central Illinois 3.5e - Started by Prophet_Pax

We are looking to add a player or two to a long running group (formed in 2003) of 30+ year olds and are in the early stages of our third...

Prophet_Pax 21 months ago
Normal topic

Rhode Island DM looking to run game for new players - Started by Paris7

I'm interested in either running a game of D&D 4e in the Independant Republic of Rhode Island. What I'd like to do, however, is to...

fillupurcup 21 months ago
Normal topic

Looking to join or start D&D Next playtest group in Beaverton, OR - Started by metalman42

Hello all!I'm a gamer between games here in Beaverton and looking for people interested in the D&D next playtest. Ideally, I'd love...

metalman42 21 months ago
Hot topic

The Goodship Drow Diplomat: Campaign For Six Level 8 Players. - Started by VoyRager

The Goodship Drow Diplomat: Campaign For Six Level 8 Players (Point-Buy builds or Essential Array builds only.)Campaign Difficult level:...

calcipher27 21 months ago
Normal topic

Chicago *Female* Gamers - Started by nihongo

Greetings Ladies,First off, I am a female gamer myself. Long story short my other female friends that game with me on occasion realized...

babcock3030 21 months ago
Normal topic

US, East Lansing Michigan - Started by bnh1978

Hello,I am looking for a couple of experienced players in the East Lansing Michigan area to start up a 4e game. Plan is to meet bi-weekly...

bnh1978 21 months ago
Normal topic

RECRUITMENT FOR PBP 4E DND PLAYED HERE AT THE WOTC - Started by VoyRager

Its PbP DnD here at the WotC.YOU WILL FIND BELOW A QUICK PRESENTATION DISPLAY AND INSTRUCTIVE GUIDE I HAVE ARRANGED FOR YOU IN FOR YOU TO...

VoyRager 22 months ago
Normal topic

NYC student looking for group - Started by Dungeoneer_Jim

Undergrad new to NYC area, looking to join or start up a new 3.5/Pathfinder/whatever-really campaign as a PC. I've played weekly...

Dungeoneer_Jim 22 months ago
Normal topic

AD&D Spelljammer campaign needs you! - Started by mercutio361

Looking to get an AD&D 2E Spelljammer online session started soon, and need one more player. I would like to find a DM for the game,...

mercutio361 22 months ago
Normal topic

Players & DM's in the San Marcos, TX area wanted! - Started by mercutio361

I'm currently seeking gamers in the San Marcos, area. I'm looking for 2 more players for an AD&D 2nd edition game. The DM will be...

mercutio361 22 months ago
Normal topic

Looking for a group in the Kansas City area: - Started by kyros_tachyus

Recently relocated to Kansas City and I'm interested in joining or creating a group here.  Post here if you're interested.  Will set...

kyros_tachyus 23 months ago
Normal topic

DM lookng to run a Skype Group through a full campaign Arc. - Started by EzraTwitch

I am looking for a group of players interested in attempting to complete a full 3-Tier Campaign Arc with me your friendly DM.Tools you...

mercy4hire 23 months ago
Normal topic

Group jn Monaca, PA Looking for players - Started by RogueTom

We are a long running group who plays Thursday evenings in Monaca, Pennsylvania.  Losing 2 players to out of state employment. If you are...

RogueTom 23 months ago
Normal topic

Zioth campaign PBeM is looking for a few good role-players - Started by zioth

I've been running the Coming of the Zioth PBeM for the past sixteen years. Now, a new heroic group is starting up in the campaign world,...

zioth 23 months ago
Normal topic

Looking for group or to start a group in Huron county, Michigan - Started by sirtrixz22

I am looking for a group in Huron County in Michigan to be apart of or looking for a DM and a couple players to start one here. So if you...

sirtrixz22 23 months ago
Normal topic

1st Edition Dungeons and Dragons Columbus - Started by bigdaddyj

Moving to the CBus area , looking for some old school gamers looking to play 1st/2nd Edition Advanced Dungeons and Dragons . Send me an...

bigdaddyj 2 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Gamer Classifieds