Louisiana and Minnesota go here.

ChaosbyMcP
11 hours ago
Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Looking for 4e online group (Skype/maptool/roll20/etc) - Started by kalishnikov4747

Hi. I'm looking for a 4e online group that plays via some type of virtual tabletop. I can play whatever role the group needs. My...

kalishnikov4747 16 months ago
Normal topic

Players wanted D&D 3.5 Forgotten Realms-Maine - Started by nelina_dryden

Hello! I am in central maine and I play in a group with 2 others in a table-top game. One is the DM and the other is another player like...

ladyandknight 16 months ago
Normal topic

Two players looking for 4e group (online) - Started by lilithae

Edit: Sorry guys, due to unforseen schedule changes we've had to halt our plans with this group.But keep watching cause we will most...

lilithae 16 months ago
Normal topic

DnD 4E group in Gainesville, Fl - Started by trust104

Hey everyone, I just wanted to leave a post here letting people know that we have a 4th edition campaign going on in Gainesville Florida...

trust104 16 months ago
Normal topic

DM looking for players - Started by sorigo

I am a well expierenced DM looking for about 2-4 players to try a new way of playing D&D that i thought of not to long ago. Doesn't...

johntailor 16 months ago
Normal topic

OpenRPG/Skype 1st Edition AD&D: Players Needed. - Started by septrebleu

This will be my first time DMing online like this, so please bear with me if I stumble at all. 1st Edition is SUPER easy, so don't be...

famouserik 16 months ago
Normal topic

Looking to start a group. - Started by rakashamano

I didn't know where the best place to post this would be but i guess i'd try here. Anyone willing to try and start an online group for 4e?

johnjamesss 17 months ago
Normal topic

Fantasy Grounds 2, Homebrew Campaign looking for player. - Started by leprechaun656

Good evening,I am currently searching for a laid-back, mature, and fun individual to join my four-person campaign. My world is completely...

leprechaun656 17 months ago
Normal topic

PbP 4E Dnd Played Here At The WotC Is Seeking One Player - Started by VoyRager

Anyone May Apply Now: I have an opening for a player with a level 1 tiefling character that is a divine class and of the defender role ...

VoyRager 17 months ago
Normal topic

D&d 3.5 Online sessions (skype&maptools) - Started by whitephantom323

Planning on starting weekly sessions of gameplay on sundays around noon PST,I'll be Dm'ing and would prefer experienced players in proper...

excile 17 months ago
Normal topic

New player/Good working knowledge - Started by lokit

Hey! Im fairly new to DnD. Ive played a few games, have a fairly good understanding of how to do it and feel comfortable enough to manage...

lokit 17 months ago
Normal topic

D&D Next Playtest in Baltimore, MD - Started by graigharvey

Need at least 1 more player for a D&D Next playtest group. Setting is Mystara, beginning in Karameikos. As the Next game progresses,...

graigharvey 17 months ago
Normal topic

DnD Online (Role Playing, Not Hack 'n Slash) - Started by -Axiom-

Hey Guys,Below is some info for an online DnD Roleplaying Server I really enjoy. Everyone stays in character and the server is always up,...

-Axiom- 18 months ago
Normal topic

Looking for players or group in Napa, CA or bay area. - Started by theodinlightfoot

Hi, looking for D&D players around Napa, CA area. Any edition, I am getting back into it after a long time. Thanks. Happy hunting.

theodinlightfoot 18 months ago
Normal topic

Magic players in Essex, UK - Started by dt1

Looking for fellow magic players based in a similar location.cheersDT 

dt1 18 months ago
Normal topic

Looking For D&D 4E Group via Skype. - Started by Talonsin

If you are looking for a new recruit for an online game, please feel free to text me at 949-427-2809 I'm willing to play a Defender,...

magicorpus83 18 months ago
Normal topic

some feedback, please? :) (artwork) - Started by Maluco

I've been wanting to do some character illustrations for the players, but I'm kind of insecure on my grasp on human anatomy / poses /...

fenrious 18 months ago
Normal topic

First time player looking for group in Fort Smith AR area - Started by fenrious

Hello my names David and I just recently made a character for d&d but was unable to play with the people I Intended to play with...

fenrious 18 months ago
Normal topic

Player Looking for a 3.5e DM - Started by daemonos

Greetings! I am looking for Dm to start a flexible session.Most comfty days for me are wednesday (15.30) and.or saturday (12.30 or 13.00)...

daemonos 18 months ago
Normal topic

Would You Like To Play PbP DnD Here At The Wizards.com Site - Started by VoyRager

KEEPING THIS ACTIVE TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR SOME DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS PLAY BY POST ACTION!

VoyRager 18 months ago
Normal topic

Artwork - Started by kiitrell

Where is the optimal location in the forums to request artwork?Kii 

kiitrell 19 months ago
Normal topic

South Central Louisiana Group looking for more. - Started by MystKatt

Four solid players gaming bi-weekly in the Youngsville-Lafayette area.  We are currently running an extended campaign for 3.5 DnD.  We...

MystKatt 19 months ago
Normal topic

A Better Way to Find Gamers to Play D&D, Magic, and Other Games With! - Started by dragonfell

I tried logging in using my old account, but no dice.  I used to be known as "VonRoden" around here.Hey, guys and gals, sorry if I’m not...

VoyRager 19 months ago
Normal topic

Welcome to the world of PbP DnD at the WotC: Running A PbP Tutorial 4E DnD Game. - Started by VoyRager

Hello, Thank you for showing interest in this game.The introductions and starting organization for this game is here where this link will...

VoyRager 19 months ago
Normal topic

Group of online players using roll20.net LF DM - Started by BaronBear

A group of around 4-5 friendly people on Voice Chat with some experience in DnD are looking for a friendly DM to guide us on an adventure...

dragonwolf1955 19 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Gamer Classifieds