Svevin
21 hours ago
Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Play By Post 4E DnD Played Here At The Wizards.com Site - Started by VoyRager

Campaign For Players With Level 7 Character's Theme Focus Player's Characters.If you would enjoyed playing in a pure 4E DnD adventure run...

VoyRager 11 months ago
Normal topic

Looking for a NorCal D&D group - Mendocino/Sonoma/Napa county areas - Started by smilintim

Abscent from the game for 30 years...looking to get active again.  Veteran of 1st edition but looking to learn 3.5 or 4E.  I have the 3.5...

smilintim 11 months ago
Normal topic

LFP: Mercersburg PA - Started by kellydoodle

Hello! I run a 3.5 D&D game up in Mercerburg PA and we're in a desperate need of someone who can devote, at the very least, every...

vegasera 11 months ago
Normal topic

Spokane / CDA area gamers - Started by dmdredd

Hail quest seekers!Does your group need a new slayer? Are the wenches of the local meadery tired of your sodded one liners? Perhaps your...

dmdredd 11 months ago
Normal topic

Looking for a game to DM/play in in Boise - Started by CALEBROBERTS

html_removed...

krisiswolf 12 months ago
Normal topic

Anchorage, Alaska - Looking for Game - Any edition - Started by anchoragegamer

Looking for a game in the Anchorage, Alaska area. Experience with 2nd Ed, 3.5 Ed. Willing and happy to learn new setting/games.Please...

anchoragegamer 13 months ago
Normal topic

Recruiting for a In-Person/Live DnD game in San Diego CA - Started by Drax75

Hello everyone, I am looking for a few more players to add to my game. We are located in San Diego, California in the Mission Valley Area...

Drax75 13 months ago
Normal topic

Recruitment For A For Level 16 PC's PbP DnD Game Here At The WotC. - Started by VoyRager

A Mystery In Chaos (A DnD mystery adventure campaign for advanced Level 16-18 players)Some of you are familiar with my Level 16 game I'd...

VoyRager 13 months ago
Normal topic

Looking for Players In The Dayton/Springfield Ohio Area - Started by mrsugarb3ar

Hi I am a Dm From Springfield Ohio Looking for more players lost all the previous due to jobs moving etc... Have 1 person still but not...

mrsugarb3ar 13 months ago
Normal topic

LFG in UK around Bucks/Berks area - Started by realfoz

Hi,Im a new 4e player lookingtofind a weekly or bi-weekly group to play DnD with. I can do most nights in the week from 6:00-7:00 onwards...

realfoz 14 months ago
Normal topic

Worcester, MA Looking to play - Started by ikckas4dalrd

I moved from FL and am looking to play in a d&d group. I have played for 12 years and now that I'm settled in I'm looking to get back...

scruffyscribbler 14 months ago
Normal topic

The Young Mercenaries: A 4E DnD (Play-By-Post) Campaign for LvL. 1-3 Players (A Second Running) - Started by VoyRager

The Young Mercenaries: A VoyRager's DnD (Play-By-Post) 4E Campaign for LvL. 1-3 Players - (A Second Running)Campaign Difficult level:...

VoyRager 14 months ago
Normal topic

We need YOU! Players in and around Tokyo, Japan! - Started by babcock3030

I DM for a small group (3 total) of players and we want more! If you live in or around Tokyo and have a free Saturday we'd love to have you!

stoats 14 months ago
Normal topic

CT- player/DM needed - Started by docilej

Hi all. My (weekly) Sunday (6:30p-10p) gaming group is looking for another player/DM. There's 4 of us (with a sometimes 5th). Currently...

docilej 14 months ago
Normal topic

In need of a part time DM Dayton/Springfield Ohio - Started by gilarkin0485

Just what the title says, we need a part time DM or full time if you're up to it! We love role-playing but do tend to enjoy roll-playing...

mrsugarb3ar 14 months ago
Normal topic

Player LFG, weekly or + game. - Started by rubright

Im looking for a group to play 4e with.Ive played three campaings so far.Any day besides wednesday. Eastern times, im available from...

rubright 14 months ago
Normal topic

Two new D&D players looking to join a group - Started by wusscake

Hi, my name is Jonathan and my friend's name is Justin.  I saw my friend watching a D&D stream and I saw how fun the guys were making...

coldcatchill 14 months ago
Normal topic

Hello,I'm looking to DM a 4th Edition Eberron, Dark Sun, or Homebrew campaign on a weekly or biweekly basis. After a long absence I've got a DM itch again and this will be my last hurrah through 4th Edition. I'm going to lay out some things now and - Started by Bly2729

Hello,I'm looking to DM a 4th Edition Eberron, Dark Sun, or Homebrew campaign on a weekly or biweekly basis.  After a long absence I've...

Bly2729 14 months ago
Normal topic

Looking for DND group - Started by mythical420

In Minnesota just wanna play and have fun

mythical420 14 months ago
Normal topic

Looking for 3.5 DMs in Vancouver Canada area - Started by rustybarnacle

We are a large group, 35 members at last count, and we could use a couple more DMs.  We currently have 5 DMs so you can roll a character...

rustybarnacle 14 months ago
Normal topic

Player looking for a group in the north-east of england - Started by lets.echo.23

Hello there!I've been looking to get into dungeons and dragons for a while now, would like to try and find a group near or around the...

lets.echo.23 14 months ago
Normal topic

Mines of Madness VTT game session - Started by Spor

Hi guys,As the title suggests - I will be running people through the D&D Next playtest packet, specifically the Mines of Madness. As...

Spor 14 months ago
Normal topic

Looking for 4e online group (Skype/maptool/roll20/etc) - Started by kalishnikov4747

Hi. I'm looking for a 4e online group that plays via some type of virtual tabletop. I can play whatever role the group needs. My...

kalishnikov4747 15 months ago
Normal topic

Players wanted D&D 3.5 Forgotten Realms-Maine - Started by nelina_dryden

Hello! I am in central maine and I play in a group with 2 others in a table-top game. One is the DM and the other is another player like...

ladyandknight 15 months ago
Normal topic

Two players looking for 4e group (online) - Started by lilithae

Edit: Sorry guys, due to unforseen schedule changes we've had to halt our plans with this group.But keep watching cause we will most...

lilithae 15 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Gamer Classifieds