Jersey Based D&D Group - Started by studope

Greetings,...

studope 38 minutes ago
Normal topic

Online/Southwestern Ohio - Started by OneShotPaddy

Hey folks,...

OneShotPaddy 1 day ago
Normal topic

Moderately experienced player/DM seeking 3.5 online campaign - Started by RustySoup64

Hello all! I've been doing some searching for campaigns all over the place, and it seems I can't find anybody to go to. I have two big...

OneShotPaddy 1 day ago
Normal topic

Queens, NY - Any Game - Started by SethGecko

Experienced gamer looking for a group in the NY area. I'm relocating from the west coast and am looking for an established group of 18+...

SethGecko 2 days ago
Normal topic

A new group of people. - Started by LETZGIP

I am very proud to ask locals around the Lakeland area to check in to THE B.O.T. I thank D&D, to let gammers from around the world...

LETZGIP 4 days ago
Normal topic

New York D&D - Started by VegitoSS3

Looking for players and DM's to start a campaign with I'm new to the game but know the rules real well hit me up at BrandonTricarico...

natural20foryourlove 5 days ago
Normal topic

Looking for gaming group in Springfield, Missouri - Started by mboss77

Hi, I'm Michael and I live in Springfield, Mo.  I'm 38 years old and a small business owner.  I am looking to start a D&D group.  I...

elimnator3 29 days ago
Normal topic

Looking For 4E Group in Pasadena, CA area. - Started by Nemobandito

I'm looking for a fun group to play with in the Pasadena/Arcadia, CA area. I have never played D&D before but, I have been reading...

Nemobandito 1 month ago
Normal topic

New groups - Started by SpeakerofDragons

Looking for groups in California placer county 95713 ? New to DnD looking for so poeple that play 

SpeakerofDragons 2 months ago
Normal topic

Looking for dm/players for our elmont, Ny game. - Started by thorar

Looking for players for our wednesday night game. we play every week, from 8 pm til 12-2am. we play 4th edition d&d, dragon age, and...

thorar 3 months ago
Hot topic

UK: North East England - Durham & Tyne and Wear area - Started by Neilsson

Group seeks new members, DM's and players both! Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays preferred, plus weekend afternoons.4e or 3.5e campaigns, all...

Neilsson 4 months ago
Normal topic

D&D newcastle - Started by ThatEnglishNoob

Hi, im new to D&D and am looking for a local group to learn the ropes and have some fun playing D&D, if interested please email...

ThatEnglishNoob 5 months ago
Normal topic

MN minnesota Twin Cities- New gamer looking from a 4e D&D group :) - Started by Chem86

I'm new to D&D gaming, not new to gaming in general, but have recently found playing D&D encounters on wednesdays is not allowing...

lordgonja 6 months ago
Normal topic

LFG Through Skype - Started by furkington

I want to find a good DM and a full group from a DnD game. I am new and played through like... the first introduction campaign but I...

lordgonja 6 months ago
Normal topic

R/p in ddo.com - Started by lordgonja

Seeking mature/experienced role players for ddo.com as well as pnp gaming in person and online using skype/oovoo/cell phones. We need...

lordgonja 6 months ago
Normal topic

Looking for a Group. Any edition. In Arkansas near Fort smith area. - Started by gabriarc

I am looking for a group of players to play with. As it is Arkanasas I Don't expect to find much but I'm hopeful. Since I don't know how...

giggathemighty 8 months ago
Normal topic

LOOKING FOR RELIABLE PLAYER FOR WEEKLY ONLINE 2E GAME!!!! - Started by frothsof

Hi. I run a weekly 2e game on Saturdays at 8pm eastern (GMT-5). We play on the RPGTable, which is free to use and was the VT WOTC...

frothsof 8 months ago
Normal topic

im looking for a DM from Puerto Rico - Started by Hidan666

I'm looking for a DM from Puerto Rico for the area Trujillo Alto we are 5 players if someone intersting reply me in my email curse_hidan...

Hidan666 8 months ago
Normal topic

Dungeon Masters in the L.A. area? We'll pay you to DM! - Started by PlasmaSnake007

erdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:13px">Hello there! So me & some friends (who are somewhat new to the game) are desperately...

PlasmaSnake007 9 months ago
Normal topic

Looking For a Group - Started by JBONE30

WotC has finally released for beta testing my favorite class, and I would like to play it.  The problem is that the one friend I have who...

Plaguescarred 9 months ago
Normal topic

Ultimate D&D Custom Gaming Table - Started by Batla76

I am starting to make these and they can be customized to any size up to about 66". This is the ultimate gaming table. Each side has...

wagnerje22 9 months ago
Normal topic

Looking for a group in the South Jersey area - Started by wagnerje22

I'm 23 and just recently decided to get back into D&D afte about 2 years of not playing. Naturally, my old group has dissolved. I'm...

wagnerje22 9 months ago
Normal topic

Looking for D&D on roll20, or similar. - Started by Derpnik

I'm fairly new to D&D, but having played for a couple months now, I definitely enjoy the game a lot.  I'm playing one campaign on...

Derpnik 10 months ago
Normal topic

Test - Started by kyle.shafer

Forum Topic Test!

kyle.shafer 10 months ago
Normal topic

Play By Post 4E DnD Played Here At The Wizards.com Site - Started by VoyRager

Campaign For Players With Level 7 Character's Theme Focus Player's Characters.If you would enjoyed playing in a pure 4E DnD adventure run...

VoyRager 10 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Gamer Classifieds