Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Welcome to the MtGO Community Custom Skins Forum! - Started by solice

We have provided this place for the community to discuss the design and use of custom skins for MtGO. ...

r3h0ld3r 2 years ago
Sticky topic

The New fix art thread! - Started by Maxeel

Edit: Most art is fixed now. I will check what's still missing and get an update here if there's something I can do.OLD STUFF...

Maxeel 6 years ago
Normal topic

New Client suggestions - Started by keeba

Would be nice if we can do these in the new client::- Buddies Grouping - so we can group trader bots and friends into different Category-...

Testskill 8 days ago
Normal topic

Add Metadata to .dek File! - Started by TheFlakyMage

I was thinking it would be cool to write a script that could parse .dek files and output the results as a forum-ready (card tag enclosed)...

TheFlakyMage 1 month ago
Normal topic

Magic 2015 iOS Application ( Deck Building ) - Started by DarkXShadowX21

I used to play Magic a long time ago. I remember playing with a gold deck which from what I remember, was pretty much unstoppable. I don...

DarkXShadowX21 3 months ago
Normal topic

wide beta - Started by randel_flag_02

so anyone else as mad as i am that the new cliant will not let me skin it? i keep the CK skin up to date and still have a bunch of people...

Kirro 9 months ago
Normal topic

MTGO Bot Programs - Started by Boise

Hello all.I've been playing Magic The Gathering for many, many years now, but have just recently joined the MTGO game and community.Upon...

Abomai5 11 months ago
Normal topic

Gold Skin V3.1 - New 2013 version - Started by Maxeel

Hi!...

Maxeel 13 months ago
Normal topic

N00b, Trying create my own deck with the cards I bought - Started by jeangrey69

I recently bought Planeswalker 2013 pack and I'm wanting to use these cards as my deck and personalize which monsters I want to use. I...

Maxeel 18 months ago
Normal topic

MTGO Add-ons? - Started by ipitome

I've seen a few videos now where people have been playing mtgo w/ completely new looks to the program.Where can i find these?Heres a good...

ipitome 19 months ago
Normal topic

New Draft Format - Started by tolsbanon

I love playing draft.  I really enjoy crafting a deck and running it.  But sometimes you're deck underperforms/ mana screws you and gives...

Dwarven_Pony 20 months ago
Normal topic

Match Starting Notifications - Started by thenate113

I've been thinking, and I'm not sure if it's in any threads anywhere, but I really think it would be extremely helpful if when your match...

Maxeel 22 months ago
Normal topic

Bot legality - Started by AutomatonPrime

As I understand, many people use bots in MTGO. Has Wotc made any announcement on the legality of bots? Particularly, if they are allowed...

wulf2k 23 months ago
Normal topic

BYOS(Build your own standard) Format - Started by deneko

I think this format should be added to the MTGO listings because it is a challenging format that requires the player to choose what sets...

deneko 2 years ago
Normal topic

Identifying cards from numbered filenames [SOLVED] - Started by malpas

Hello. I'm interested in customising the art of certain cards within the "Pics" folder of the MTGO client installation directory. However...

malpas 2 years ago
Normal topic

MTGO G510 App? - Started by deviantdigi

Greetings,    I was wondering if anyone has come across a Logitech G510 keyboard app for the current MTGO? I did find one for the DPA...

deviantdigi 2 years ago
Normal topic

DeviantMods - Skins - Version 2 - Started by deviantdigi

Hello again,    Without further due. Dun dun duh daaa! I proudly present DeviantSkins, Version 2. At base, the skins are the same as the...

deviantdigi 2 years ago
Normal topic

DeviantMods - 2 Compact Skins & A Sound Mod + Installer(s) - Started by deviantdigi

This post is obsolete. Please use the address posted below for the newest release. Thanks! community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758.....

deviantdigi 2 years ago
Normal topic

[MTG Software Chrome Extension] MTG Finder - Started by ivan_munson

Hi all!I would like to share with you this app that I've developed: MTG Finder.MTG Finder is a chrome extension to find cards at the...

The_Munson 2 years ago
Normal topic

[Software Chrome Extension] MTG Wishlist - Started by ivan_munson

Hi all,I've developed a Chrome Extension named MTG Wishlist. It's absolutely free.It's a tool where you can store all your desired cards...

The_Munson 2 years ago
Normal topic

Customizing art causes crash. Any ideas? - Started by _shaddai_

When I'm customizing the art on the planeswalkers, I'm using their respective wallpapers to show them in full art on the client. Most of...

Maxeel 2 years ago
Normal topic

Large amount of triggered abilities? - Started by hip-hopopotamus

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but whatever. I'm somewhat new to MTG:O but I've been playing MtG for a long time, so...

_shaddai_ 2 years ago
Normal topic

Gatherer Deck submission for forums? - Started by Dabil

How do I link to Gatherer and use decklists like this on my forum? I like to have my forum members be able to use the bbcode tags to...

Dabil 2 years ago
Normal topic

[info request]Open Source Bot List? - Started by condex

I was looking for most famouse OPEN SOURCE BOT for MTGO. Ones with more developmented features, working, and users have already...

wndrbr3d 3 years ago
Normal topic

Can you change the text on your cards? - Started by bluedragon123

I thought I read here awhile ago that you could modify the text on your cards but I can't seem to find it.  For example I could change...

darthuvius 3 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Magic Online Customization