Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Forum Info and Thread Title Guidelines - Started by bubba0077

This forum is for the discussion of tournament-caliber decks for play in MTGO-only formats and tournament issues for MTGO formats (e.g....

bubba0077 3 years ago
Normal topic

LGCY: Black and White Deck - Started by JasonHero

Hi. I`m new to MTG and would like to start playing competitively, but everytime i play tournament practice, i lose so i would like some...

JasonHero 6 days ago
Normal topic

2HG Tourneys - Started by Geez_U_Suck

Does anyone know if there are plans for future 2HG tourneys online?

Geez_U_Suck 12 days ago
Normal topic

deck tech help for standard please - Started by Mathers

Mathers 3 months ago
Normal topic

Block Daily Tournaments? - Started by RedManaMan929

What happened to Block Constructed Daily Tournaments? Why?

RedManaMan929 6 months ago
Normal topic

Petition to make Standard Pauper a tournament format! - Started by guest669387111

Hi guys,I am trying to convince Wizards to support Standard Pauper as a format on Magic Online with a petitionThe petition is here: www...

RedManaMan929 7 months ago
Normal topic

MTGO Failure for Premiere Events - Started by mr_stench

The way that the Premiere events are being handled during this "down time" where there aren't supposed to be ANY of them sucks because...

mr_stench 9 months ago
Normal topic

Esper control versus mono red low cost decks. - Started by deiby

Hi, ive been playing a lot in the last weeks in draft events and now im starting to play with this deck i saw in internet: http://magic...

deiby 9 months ago
Normal topic

PAUP - UR Snow Control - Started by Burning_Forest

i'll kick things offhere's my UR snow control list for pauper that's been doing pretty well recently:Lands:3 - Evolving Wilds3 -...

Burning_Forest 10 months ago
Normal topic

Agro-Black Zombie Devotion - Started by J1RG

Working on making this deck more consistent for MTGO pauper format....

J1RG 11 months ago
Normal topic

Standard pauper - Started by chibi13x

I just wanted to point out how positive the threads are about this. And that I havent Played in years and will start now for this. ...

gimpslayer 11 months ago
Normal topic

Tournaments for Those in a "Cant win a prize State" - Started by sylis34

I'm curious if there are any casual events/tournaments that dont have prizes since my state is against it? (i dont even want to get into...

MTGKaioshin 16 months ago
Normal topic

Classic Pauper: Defender Mill Combo-Control - Started by calculatorofjustice

I apologize, I spoke to soon. It turns out there were enough people playing pauper on mws to test my deck and edit it. I've dropped White...

calculatorofjustice 16 months ago
Normal topic

Custom Draft room/queues - Started by Daleeboy

Hi,...

MTGKaioshin 16 months ago
Normal topic

The FOOLS Format - Started by krazyivan187

I found the expectation to go through and assess 150 or so cards in 20 mins to be far to challenging to the average player.  Not only was...

Drecon84 17 months ago
Normal topic

Casual tournaments or leagues? - Started by darth0r

Hi,I've been here for 2 weeks or so, building my standard black/red deck, and I was wondering if there are any tournaments or leagues for...

darth0r 18 months ago
Normal topic

Hellrider hate - Started by fleshbits

I found a new tool today. I was just googling away and discovered I can get the decklists of daily and weekly tournaments by googling...

Dwarven_Pony 18 months ago
Normal topic

Two opinions on the Pauper Bannings - Started by hoppiskutt

When I heard of the Pauper Bannings, I made two YouTube videos.This is what I think of the bannings:www.youtube.com/watch?v...

hoppiskutt 19 months ago
Normal topic

Pauper decks - Started by matius88

Hi all, im Matías im from argentina and i want to know a little things about this format in magic online.How much dolars is a competitive...

THEE_CHAD 19 months ago
Normal topic

Help: Casting Boom/Bust - Started by slingnovachasers

I'm having trouble casting boom/bust in magic online. I want to target my fetch land and sacrifice it in response to the spell on the...

slingnovachasers 19 months ago
Normal topic

Phantom Events for Everyone - Started by tooltimetony

I think the Phantom events for new players is a great idea. With a new account, 4 new player tickets to used in the phantom sealed or...

Dwarven_Pony 20 months ago
Normal topic

Leagues? - Started by krarks_pinky

Forgive me if this has been covered. I've just barely rejoined MTGO after a very very long hiatus.I see the leagues are down for now. Has...

guest2046574600 21 months ago
Normal topic

ZOMBIE SCRY DECK (MODERN) - Started by goblinking_1990

i have been plaing magic for some time now and have developed an interest in modern as a format. i have noticed that the field is quite...

goblinking_1990 23 months ago
Normal topic

Pauper - Storm decks - Started by jwark

So storm decks are going 4-0 in almost every online tournament lately. Has anyone played against the new version? It's insane. They are...

nighthavk 2 years ago
Normal topic

Magic The Gathering Competition - Started by necro@cybergamer

Hello Everyone! Well the season has officially started thanks to my counterpart Moo opening the ladder on Friday and though we are...

necro@cybergamer 2 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - MTGO Formats - Tournament