Rules Q&A

Threads

FAQs and Reference

This is a read-only board where staff and moderators post reference threads, answers to frequently asked rules questions, and articles.

Natedogg
Mar 18, 2015 12:24:08
Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

[Dragons of Tarkir] Release Notes - Started by Natedogg

Dragons of Tarkir Release Notes...

Natedogg Mar 19, 2015 0:11:26
Sticky topic

Rules Q&A - Magic Rules FAQ - Started by zammm

Rules Q&A Magic Rules FAQPlease do not post questions of your own here!You should only post in this thread if you want a question or...

Page 1, 2, 3... 5, 6
rezzahan Feb 13, 2015 5:13:09
Sticky topic

[Read This First] - Creating a Rules Thread - Started by zammm

Welcome to the Magic: The Gathering Rules Q&A forum.You've got a question, so let's help you ask it.#1: Ask yourself "[b]Is this a...

tot_kto_v_bredu Jun 20, 2014 0:28:43
Normal topic

Zeruu and Enchantments - Started by Woodp3cker

Hi there, can i use zedruu the greathearted ability on Aura Spells? And will those spells remain attached to the creature? Same goes for...

Woodp3cker 3 hours ago
Normal topic

Karador + Gravecrawler - Started by Shard_Fenix

Does Karador's second ability set a limitation on how many creatures I cast from the graveyard without his ability? Or is his ability...

Nylon 7 hours ago
Normal topic

Aura Activated Abilities vs Shroud - Started by Sneakypantz

If I have a creature with Vanishing on it and then give the creature Shroud, am I still able to activate Vanishing's ability to phase the...

Quaza 9 hours ago
Normal topic

Sidisi, Undead Vizier exploit question - Started by Mjmd

Question on exploit, example [C]Sidisi, Undead Vizier[/C]. I have heard that if the creature with exploit is killed with the trigger on...

Astarael7 11 hours ago
Normal topic

Question on exploit, example [C]Sidisi, Undead Vizier[/C]. I have heard that if the creature with exploit is killed with the trigger on...

Quaza 11 hours ago
Normal topic

Quaza 11 hours ago
Normal topic

Reya & SHeoldred? - Started by Pisstake

Lets say I have Reya Dawnbringer on the field, with Sheoldred, Whispering One in the yard....

Shard_Fenix 15 hours ago
Normal topic

Elite Arcanist Question - Started by LeonEuler

In the text, the card Elite Arcanist doesn't say the copy needs to be cast during the turn for which the ability is activated. What is...

adeyke 15 hours ago
Normal topic

Sacrifice Deathtouch - Started by RaizielDragon

If I have Sydri, Galvanic Genius and Aeolipile in play, and I use Sydri to make Aeolipile a creature then give it deathtouch (and...

will_dice Apr 17, 2015 8:55:14
Normal topic

Infinite Reflection problem :( - Started by Chodesmtg89

so I came across the card Infinite Reflection....

Chaikov Apr 17, 2015 6:39:15
Normal topic

Scavenge + Corpsejack Menace - Started by Phetic

So I have two questions, first if I have two Corpsejack Menace on the field and I scavenge a Dreg Mangler, I get 3 +1/+1 counter's on...

Quaza Apr 16, 2015 21:31:51
Normal topic

When is a token first able to attack? - Started by rytontym

Hi all. I searched for this question in the forums and didn't find what I was looking for. Please excuse me if I'm posting something that...

deggdegg Apr 16, 2015 10:22:24
Normal topic

Need help with the rules of counters. - Started by Flipton

Do lore counters come off when myth relized turns back into an enchantment at the end of my turn?

Chaikov Apr 16, 2015 5:21:22
Normal topic

Need help with the rules of counters. - Started by Flipton

Do lore counters come off when myth relized turns back into an enchantment at the end of my turn?

adeyke Apr 15, 2015 11:45:42
Normal topic

Epicenter and threshold - Started by MarioH

Depending on my threshold, Epicenter is a targeted spell or not....

adeyke Apr 15, 2015 10:52:26
Normal topic

Gyre Sage vs Infect - Started by jkoenig91

Suppose I'm running Gyre Sage against an infect deck. Gyre Sage is a 1/2 with evolve. If I play a 2/2 creature, Gyre Sage's evolve...

Chaikov Apr 15, 2015 9:57:48
Normal topic

Oblation - Started by RaizielDragon

If someone uses Oblation, targetting a token, how would that work?  I know tokens normally cease to exist once they leave the battlefield...

will_dice Apr 15, 2015 7:16:58
Normal topic

Rubina Soulsinger vs Merieke Ri Berit - Started by MysiaRi

I just played an EDH game where one opponent tapped his Merieke Ri Berit trying to take control of my Rubina Soulsinger. In response, I...

MysiaRi Apr 14, 2015 20:04:45
Hot topic

Dash - Started by dorkfish

How exactly does this work? People say the creature that is dashed in returns to your hand at the beginning of your end step..but because...

Chaikov Apr 14, 2015 18:53:17
Normal topic

Elite Arcanist and Strionic Resonator - Started by Edriss

Hello,...

adeyke Apr 14, 2015 7:11:25
Normal topic

Hipparion - Started by FezzHead

If I control Hipparion equipped with Echo Circlet, do I have to pay in order for it to block two creatures with power 3 or greater?

adeyke Apr 14, 2015 4:35:30
Normal topic

Daghatar the Adamant and Heroic - Started by thebrigadier

Does his ability trigger heroic because it says "move a +1/+1 counter from target creature onto a second target creature.".  And my...

warghoul Apr 13, 2015 23:53:55
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Rules Q&A