Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Magic 2014 Decklist Directory - Started by Wizards_Sean

Newly created directory after "The Great Forum Migration" in order to fix the thread links....

kuteboykm 1 month ago
Sticky topic

Magic 2014 Card Interaction: "Is it supposed to work this way?" - Started by Wizards_Sean

First off, I'm sorry for the delay in creating this thread. I know a lot of you have been asking for it.The purpose of this thread: You...

Page 1, 2, 3... 24, 25
Draconarius 5 months ago
Hot topic

When all said & done is DUELS2015 worth it? - Started by SK1LL

Is it worth it? I mean the extra money. Can I be competitive without the extra bullshit?...

julianwelton 22 minutes ago
Normal topic

Possible solutions for 2HG in Magic 2015 - Started by xSlayn

After reading tons of threads about this, i came up with two possible solutions in order to avoid the game breaker subject since there...

julianwelton 30 minutes ago
Hot topic

Wow alot of the news is not good. - Started by Bootytime

People seem dissatisfied on Day 1.   This seems like an overzealous marketing executive making a BAD BAD call.   "if you charge extra for...

Nightwasp 1 hour ago
Normal topic

Initial thoughts on Magic 2015 (iPad) now it's out! - Started by SquiderDragon

Hey all. Given it's been a few days now that Magic 2015 has been out on iPad what are people's thoughts and impressions on the game?...

Eponymous72 2 hours ago
Hot topic

Reddit AMA w/ Lead Designer Nik Davidson - today at 10:00 AM PT! - Started by Wizards_Sean

HEADS UP!...

Ronnie1976 2 hours ago
Normal topic

Random crashes on ipad? - Started by HighprinceofWar

I keep getting this bug on the ipad where the game will just randomly crash to home screen. This happens mostly right after opening a...

HighprinceofWar 2 hours ago
Normal topic

Trial n Error: Q & A - Started by homerjab

When it comes down to it, each installments been trial n error. The error being more prominent of the last couple of installments....

Splattercat 3 hours ago
Hot topic

Deck lists for starter decks in Magic 2015 DotP - Started by Aladin

This is a thread for posting deck lists for the starter decks in Magic 2015 DotP, and for discussing them. Thanks to tself55 at NGA and...

Page 1, 2
Aladin 5 hours ago
Normal topic

Expansion Wish List: - Started by homerjab

The horrors of 2014 aside. Im looking foward to more decks based around themes. Hopefully in the upcomming  expasions....

TheRavenborn 8 hours ago
Normal topic

ultra cheap one hit kill best combo ever xDDDD - Started by Princekilla

Hay guys so i was playing magic 2015 today and i have found a really good combo:...

Latieon 10 hours ago
Hot topic

2$/€ per premium booster - Started by Whostoblame

You gotta be kidding me WotC!

Page 1, 2
DJ0045 11 hours ago
Normal topic

Some Good Things About Magic 2015 - Started by mjack33

So we all know the game is already a little glitchy on ipad and slightly overpriced as heck and has no 2HG.  But let's discuss some good...

megamaster125 14 hours ago
Hot topic

Magic 2015 iPad version is available - Started by kbomb20

Search for Magic 2015 and you should be able to start download the iPad version. Just started my download. 

Page 1, 2
WrightJustice 16 hours ago
Normal topic

Why no Magic 2015 for PS3? - Started by dlordmagic

I have not found much info regarding this, but I have got every iteration of magic on ps3 to date and was looking forward to the new one....

dlordmagic 17 hours ago
Normal topic

2HG in 2015? - Started by Stafa

I recently read in the Steam forums that there will be no 2 Headed Giant mode in Magic 2015. Is this true? And if it's true, will it be...

dh50 17 hours ago
Hot topic

Magic 2015 - Card Pool List - Fully updated - Started by Dragon_puncher

Card Pool ListSince Stevolutionary, the topic creator of the last card pool thread, has decided to nuke his account soon, this is the new...

Page 1, 2
Guest244341487 18 hours ago
Normal topic

[Non-premium] Magic 2015 Decklists and Strategies - Started by Solmyr77

Hey guys,...

Prominence21 19 hours ago
Hot topic

XBLA multiplayer problems? Check here! - Started by Wizards_Sean

Hi all. The Magic 2014 team is aware of the problems people are experiencing when attempting to join online multiplayer games on Xbox and...

Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
icon9 23 hours ago
Normal topic

Magic 2015 Shop Problems - Started by ernnlaties7

Hey guys!...

yussoupov 23 hours ago
Normal topic

What is Best Starter Deck for Grinding - Started by Rollerdog

If the order of cards received from grinding is fixed, then consider that as well (i.e. which starting deck will be most easily enhanced...

Rollerdog 23 hours ago
Normal topic

Questions about DOTP 2015 - Started by badmanj

Just downloaded this and finished the first 'section' and have some burning questions that perhaps someone could assist with?...

icon9 23 hours ago
Hot topic

With free range deck building in DotP 2015... - Started by megamaster125

How will custom games against the AI work? Will we be able to play against the decks we build agianst the AI so we can test them before...

Splattercat 1 day ago
Normal topic

I've got 2 iPads. Got to buy the game twice? - Started by Hyger

I got 2 iPads so I downloaded the game on both and bought the chapter unlocks for 10$ on one of 'em. Lo and behold on the second iPad I...

Hyger 1 day ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - M:TG - Duels of the Planeswalkers