Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

FORUM CLOSURE NOTICE - Started by bubba0077

As discussed here, all of the different event discussion forums will soon be consolodated into a single event discussion forum.It is...

bubba0077 2 years ago
Normal topic

Is there a State Tourney in colorado? - Started by tritonleader15

Just want to know :P

Fox_Captian72 13 months ago
Normal topic

Nationals and Regionals (Australia) - Started by Teeg

Was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for information on the Australian Nationals this year (or what ever the new...

Teeg 2 years ago
Normal topic

When does the National Qualifiers Germany 2012 starts? - Started by eintrachtim

When does the National Qualifiers Germany 2012 starts and where are the spots for this?How can i qualify for those National Qualifiers?

dutch253 2 years ago
Normal topic

Are ther qualifiers for regionals? - Started by hiox1138

Are there qualifiers for regionals or can anybody go (it doesn't say anything about this on there website)?

malimike001 3 years ago
Normal topic

2011 Malaysian Nationals Top 8 Decklists and Coverage - Started by qjwong

Here are the 2011 Malaysian Nationals Top 8 Decklists and Coverage, for what's it's worth.My apologies for the amatuer work &...

qjwong 3 years ago
Normal topic

when will the invite lists for Nationals (Australia) be updated on the wizards site? - Started by got

I have a friend who is 31st in Australia, so within the ratings invite range.. however the question remains... Did the local store update...

got 3 years ago
Normal topic

UK National Qualifier -London - This Saturday (9th April) - Started by darksphereshop

We will be running our national Qualifier on the 9th April at Hennessey’s which we have hired especially for the occasion. Hennessey’s is...

darksphereshop 3 years ago
Normal topic

Invites For Nationals will use what rating? - Started by mealing

I'm curious if the invites will be from Total or composite rating? As Canada says it will have 75 invites but does not state which rating...

got 3 years ago
Normal topic

Questions about Nationals eligibilty if you live in a country other than the one you were born. - Started by meowmix9000

I have a quick question about the elegibility for the National championships. I'm Brazilian but have been living in Argentina for the...

meowmix9000 4 years ago
Normal topic

Coverage Dutch Nationals 2010 - Started by janhootsmans

For coverage of the Dutch Nationals 2010 on the 3rd and 4th of July, follow this link:www.kvdeckmasters.org/Forum/index.php?to...

janhootsmans 4 years ago
Normal topic

Age Requirement - Started by kevinahkun

I was thinking about joining my National Qualifier's but I don't want to make a 1 and a half hour drive over to a Card Shop only to...

Leftconsin 4 years ago
Normal topic

UK National Qualifier - Sunday May 16, 2010 - The Gaming Crypt, Altrincham, Cheshire, UK - Started by thegamingcryptuk

Advance notice of our National Qualifier on Sunday May 16th 2010.Registration from 11am, First round 12 noon.Format - StandardEntry £10...

thegamingcryptuk 4 years ago
Normal topic

any artist appearances.... - Started by windspirit

at the city championships?

windspirit 5 years ago
Normal topic

2009 Champs (States) - Started by traderkc

Hi all. I was curious if anyone had news regarding 2009 State Champs? I know last year Wizards cancelled the Fall Standard event then...

geniussteve 5 years ago
Hot topic

National tournaments coverage-dissucion - Started by mr_socks

This is the thread to dissuss any and all thing related to the standard portions of nationals! Live coverage of spain, japan, and...

neruka 5 years ago
Normal topic

In the words of James W. Bailey Jr. - Started by opposure

This is somthing I was reading and it really inspired me please every one read! Food for Thought June 22nd, 2008 Hello all,            ...

opposure 5 years ago
Normal topic

No States da $@&*! - Started by opposure

Wow, After looking for some events, and doing some reading I realized that wizards is no longer supporting events such as states.Needless...

opposure 5 years ago
Normal topic

Quality of Worlds Coverage - Started by beelzubob

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but coverage of the US Worlds was updated infrequently at best. This has also happened at recent...

beelzubob 5 years ago
Normal topic

g/w Token Deck, bilding on a budget of about $20 - Started by xcatanddo

(standered and i all ready have thease and i need bedder cards ...)...

xcatanddo 5 years ago
Normal topic

question related to national qualifier - Started by guest595354502

I played 2 nationals qualifier in my country and ended 9th in both. A friend of mine told me that since some already qualified players...

guest595354502 5 years ago
Normal topic

What are Nationals like? - Started by videogamer99

I am a newer player and have never been to Regionals or a PTQ. I was told that I can get into Nationals for free and mingle and trade...

videogamer99 5 years ago
Normal topic

Tournament vids - Started by grunker

Hi there. Wasn't sure where to put this. I've been really interested in the higher class of MtG lately, reading articles from pro-players...

grunker 5 years ago
Normal topic

Open/Invite Nationals - Started by sir_icy

Can someone please explain or guide me towards someone who can tell me how is it determined if a country will have open or invite...

akromaangelofwrath 5 years ago
Normal topic

To Randy and BDM - Started by subversiv

I have listened to your broadcasts for years, and there is much to say....

thirdplace33 5 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - City Champs, Regionals, Nationals, and Worlds