Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

FORUM CLOSURE NOTICE - Started by bubba0077

As discussed here, all of the different event discussion forums will soon be consolodated into a single event discussion forum.It is...

bubba0077 23 months ago
Normal topic

Who uploads PTQ decklists? - Started by orangepek0e

Can anyone tell me who at Wizards is responsible for uploading the top 8 PTQ lists? There's one missing - February 18th from Toronto,...

orangepek0e 2 years ago
Normal topic

Pro Tour Qualifier - London, 8th October 2011 - Started by darksphereshop

Hello,We'll be running a Pro Tour Qualifier on Saturday 24th March in central London. The Format is Modern constructed.More details can...

darksphereshop 2 years ago
Normal topic

Pro Tour Qualifier - London, 8th October 2011 - Started by darksphereshop

Hello,We'll be running a Pro Tour Qualifier on Saturday 8th October in central London. The Format is Innistrad Sealed Deck with Booster...

darksphereshop 2 years ago
Normal topic

what exactly - Started by highwaypatrol

Do i need to play in the PTQs?Just show up and sign up? What should I bring? ect. ect. 

highwaypatrol 3 years ago
Normal topic

PTQ Season coming up boys!! - Started by 1996_alphab

Alright, last two seaons took me 2 and 3 attempts to make the pro tour this time ima do it in one!! that will be my nears resolution next...

1996_alphab 3 years ago
Normal topic

High quality (HD) videos of the pro tour final(s) - Started by kieth89

Does anyone know where I can find a HD video of past pro tour finals? All the ones I see are too low quality for me to see the cards...

kieth89 4 years ago
Normal topic

PT coverage - Started by msedlak

Anyone else think that the SCG coverage for their events is way better than the PT coverage? It's nice that we get live coverage for the...

FaleenaGreywind 4 years ago
Normal topic

about PTQs and the Avatar of Woe Foil - Started by syn1c

I was wondering can you get the Avatar of Woe alternate art foil card at PTQs, or is it only at Pro Tour events?

Leftconsin 4 years ago
Normal topic

Premier events - Started by devell

Is there a list somewhere of all the premier events taking place in the uk? PTQ's, National Qualifiers that sort of thing?cheers

devell 4 years ago
Normal topic

Pro Players Club question - Started by kine88

I was reading about the Pro Players Club Membership and have a question i didn't feel was answered there.Here is part of what the text...

kine88 4 years ago
Normal topic

PTQ Amsterdam - Started by tinman354

Does anyone know when the schedual for PTQ Amsterdam will be posted? They suposedly start in 3 weeks but the schedual page does not have...

Elgore 4 years ago
Normal topic

Pro Tour San Juan - Last Chance Qualifier? - Started by dfiorc

Hello,Anybody know when will the Pro Tour San Juan Information be up? Specifically I would like to know the format and general...

dfiorc 4 years ago
Normal topic

Pro Tour Qualifaction Prizes? - Started by Elgore

I am wondering if there are pack prizes for people who dont come in first or anything for the top 8 for a pro tour qualifier?Also lets...

Leftconsin 4 years ago
Normal topic

Pro Tour P9P - Started by unshownpath

power9pro.com/blog/2010/02/grind-pro-tou...Check this article out very cool about the pro tour. I personally have never been there yet...

unshownpath 4 years ago
Normal topic

Are there set seasons for different PTQ formats? - Started by Slayer89

For example, do they have a standard or extended "season" or is it basically up in the air until the schedule is released? I ask because...

wormmaster 4 years ago
Normal topic

Lookinf For GP oakland/ PT san diego traveling buddies - Started by Toadfiveack

hey all my name is tony and i'm from ny. Looking for any magic players in the 21+ age group looking to have a good time seeing the sites...

Toadfiveack 4 years ago
Normal topic

when do ratings lock - Started by bradwoj

Does anyone know when ratings lock in for Pro Tour: San Diego?

bradwoj 4 years ago
Normal topic

PTQ and disablities - Started by trappedslider

I'm thinking about going to the PTQ up in albq and i'm in a wheelchair,what accommodations shoudl I expect or should i call,email ahead...

trappedslider 4 years ago
Normal topic

Team PTQ's - Started by wicked453

I would like to get some community feedback on the team PTQ's that were so popular a couple years back. I would like to see them...

wicked453 4 years ago
Normal topic

some more questions about PTQs - Started by trappedslider

I have a few more questions that earned thire own threadAt the PTQ events it says that the formats are the following :Sealed Deck Product...

celestinereef 4 years ago
Normal topic

Ptq qualifier question - Started by guest2145428401

do i have to call and sign up before hand or do i just go and register on the day of the event

Normal topic

Expand the number of qualifications... - Started by powrdragn

I've spoken with a lot of players recently and the topic of Pro Tour qualification always comes up.Sure, we need the Pro Tour to stay...

kylejedwards 4 years ago
Normal topic

PTQ San Diego - Started by celestinereef

PTQ san diego didnt have any restrictions except for people who are already invited, so that means anyone can come that isnt invited i...

saintcornelius 4 years ago
Normal topic

PTQ San Diego Group Commute - Started by Adonus76

I was planning on attending PTQ San Diego this Saturday the 24th, however all my friends bailed on me. I would still like to go however I...

No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Pro Tour and Pro Tour Qualifiers