Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

The Weekly FNM Deck Thread - Started by finalmaster

This thread will be dedicated to posting the decks you plan on using at FNM, and then, if you want, to post the results of the deck's...

DHamlin 4 months ago
Sticky topic

FORUM CLOSURE NOTICE - Started by bubba0077

As discussed here, all of the different event discussion forums will soon be consolodated into a single event discussion forum.It is...

bubba0077 2 years ago
Sticky topic

Friday Night Magic FAQ - Started by zammm

Friday Night Magic FAQ This thread will try to answer questions and inform you about Friday Night Magic. It is split into four posts -...

zammm 4 years ago
Normal topic

FNM @ Nocturnal, La Puente/City of Industry/West Covina, CA 91744: A new FNM! - Started by saltricks

If you are located in the La Puente/City of Industry/West Covina area, there is a new Friday Night Magic location opening near YOU!Google...

jim60key1 4 months ago
Normal topic

is my mono black deck legal in standard fnm tournaments - Started by gambinogotti

im just a little confused with what cards are permitted in standard games....

gambinogotti 10 months ago
Normal topic

October 5th in DENVER - need a store to play at - Started by mrthallid

I will be traveling and in Denver for the Release FNM for RTR and need a store to play at.  Please eMail me if you are in the area and...

mrthallid 2 years ago
Normal topic

Returning to magic, interested in FNM but self-conscious - Started by quaborr

I used to play Magic with a friend in middle school, but I didn't continue doing so for very long because he was the only person I knew...

rose-n-thorn 2 years ago
Normal topic

Is my White/Green lifegain deck legal? - Started by erkoerko

Hi, this is my first time building a deck that im buying cards off the internet for. my others i just throw together from whatever i have...

erkoerko 2 years ago
Normal topic

Hey - is there anyone who wants to play Magic via Skpye? - Started by twinankhs

Hey - I am a noob to the site, and starting playing magic again after about a 10 year break.Played the online PS3 game and stuff, but I...

sandernobel 2 years ago
Normal topic

[Hatboro, PA] 2012 FNM Championships! - Started by brettsg

2012 FNM Championship!Stomping Grounds is proud to announce its FNM championship series!This inaugural first season will run from August...

brettsg 2 years ago
Normal topic

9/7/12 [Whittier, CA] 1st Place: 1 of each MYTHIC-SUPER SUMMER FRIDAY NIGHT MAGIC - Started by kngh

www.facebook.com/krazynicksTHAT'S RIGHT; IT'S KRAZY NICK'S SUMMER OF BIG TOURNAMENTS NUMERO DOS!!! THE PRIZES ARE EVEN KRAZIER!!!1st...

kngh 2 years ago
Normal topic

FNM at The Fine Art of Baseball, Columbia, SC - Started by jayfraud

I recently started playing MTG again after a long (10 year) hiatus. Thinking about playing FNM at The Fine Art of Baseball in Columbia,...

jayfraud 2 years ago
Normal topic

New location in Anaheim, CA for Magic events! - Started by darrenhupke

Hi, I work at Beach Ball Comics in Anaheim, CA and we recently started hosting Magic events on Fridays starting at 7pm.  Right now we are...

kokimonster 2 years ago
Normal topic

FNM in Columbus, OH? - Started by enviousdaniel

I'm moving back into town in August and wanted to know if there are any friendly stores/groups that people would recommend? Thank you in...

enviousdaniel 2 years ago
Normal topic

Super FNM 07/27/12 **1st Place-4x FOIL SNAPCASTER MAGES** Whittier, CA - Started by kngh

Krazy Nick's Gamer Heaven is located at:Jimmy's USA12327 Whittier blvd., Whittier, California 90602 COME JOIN US FOR KRAZY NICK'S SUMMER...

kngh 2 years ago
Normal topic

FNM Ohio - Started by naihanchi

ive been playin this game for a long time buts its only been with some family memebers. is there any place to do FNM anywhere around...

naihanchi 2 years ago
Normal topic

Chicago land-Buffalo Grove Ill. Everything Games - Started by lordperry

Everything Games 316 W Half Day Road (Route 22)Buffalo Grove Ill. 60089Phone (224) 676-1114web site everything-games.cominfo@everything...

lordperry 2 years ago
Normal topic

New Chicagoland Store FNM - Started by vbgames

Greetings Warriors! Valhalla Battle Games is a new store located in Elmhurst, IL (outside of Chicago) and we want players! FNM weekly...

avengerrestored 2 years ago
Normal topic

[Brierly Hill, West Midlands, UK] Booster Draft FNM! - Started by blairc64

Friday Night Magic this week at Chimera in Brierley Hill is:Avacyn Restore Booster Draft!3 AVR BoostersEntry fee: £11 and Includes your 3...

blairc64 2 years ago
Normal topic

Texasbattlebunker Now with Fnm - Started by texasbattlebunker

Check us out every Friday night for the biggest growing FNM north of Houston, Texas.      Place: Texasbattlebunker       Northpark Drive ...

texasbattlebunker 2 years ago
Normal topic

FNM-Washougal WA Area-98671 - Started by herosupportgirl

New Shop in town has Friday Night Magic Starts April Friday the 27th 7PMTrying to get ALL of the State of Washington's Washougal-Camas...

herosupportgirl 2 years ago
Normal topic

FNM-Washougal WA Area-98671 - Started by herosupportgirl

New Shop in town has Friday Night Magic Starts April Friday the 27th 7PMTrying to get ALL of the State of Washington's Washougal-Camas...

herosupportgirl 2 years ago
Normal topic

New to magic... Interested in FNM - Started by clbaumer

First off... myself and my brother are learning and getting used to the game. We started in the middle of last year, playing once in a...

dan_lynch 2 years ago
Normal topic

FNM / Card shops around the Bournemouth, UK area - Started by mrdarby

Hi, i'm fairly new to the magic scene down south and i was wondering if there are any local players or some where people generally go to...

benettfreeman 2 years ago
Normal topic

Booster Draft FNM - Started by thirstyoutside

Hey, I'm a new player and I'm planning on going to my first booster draft on Friday. I was wondering if anyone could give me a heads-up...

thirstyoutside 2 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Friday Night Magic