Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Clarify Plastic DCI - Started by 1996_alphab

Hey ive been playing magic for a very long time and im getting sick of not having a good DCI card anymore, mine looks like exactly what...

jfslicer 3 years ago
Normal topic

player rewards now offered at Fun 4 All Ypsilanti Michigan - Started by fun4allcomicandgames

Fun 4 All Player Rewards!    check us out on face book  www.facebook.com/notifications.php#!/pag...Duration: Feb. 11th until May...

fun4allcomicandgames 3 years ago
Normal topic

Magic Rewards does not reach even to Venezuela - Started by dezconocido

since last year have until today without getting the reward cards, the company mail here indicates that there has been no receipt of...

dezconocido 3 years ago
Normal topic

MPR a thing of the past.... - Started by Eldarelf

I got the mail today, saw my Reward cards, always a great way to start an afternoon!  Then the downer; the letter that read "Wizards of...

jfslicer 3 years ago
Normal topic

RIP MPR: 2001-2010 - Started by WildRyc

2001-2010 RIPFrom Wasteland to BoltYou Gave Us Foils to Love, Trade;The Best Mail Is Gone.

Eldarelf 3 years ago
Normal topic

Player Rewards - Started by Gemstone386

I am posting here on behalf of a friend of mine.My friend wishes to sign up for MTG player rewards. When signing up, the sign up page...

Gemstone386 3 years ago
Normal topic

Went to Scars release bought a box didnt get any Promo card because they didnt have enough - Started by lex08

Hello I attended the scars release but didnt get a promo card which I find annoying the same happen With Mtg 2011,what should I do..........

john_combo 3 years ago
Normal topic

Membirship accepted, but no rewards - Started by pyropower

I signed up for the rewards, and dint get anything for a while, so i went to the faq. it said to look under activem memberships, and i...

p1nhead 3 years ago
Normal topic

how can i tell if my player rewards is active? - Started by briars

so i dont really know if im set up with Magic Player Rewards...this is what my homepage of DCI looks like.Am i set up? ♪~ 

briars 3 years ago
Normal topic

Missing reward points and events? - Started by espercontrol

Hi, I'm new to magic and I've been going to FNM at my local store. The first 3 events I went to, I did pretty bad and those are recorded....

jfslicer 3 years ago
Normal topic

OLD DCI Number - Started by gaelus

Hello,i began magic championnship in 1998, when rewards didn't exist. After stoping for 10 years to play magic, i'm back and play with my...

jfslicer 3 years ago
Normal topic

Is wizards just having dificulties or what? - Started by tyrantgeist

I don't know whats going on, but i always seem to get shafted when it comes to player rewards. just recently i was supposed to recieve 75...

jfslicer 3 years ago
Normal topic

Magic Rewards - Started by seshirure

Does it really take a couple of months before we can receive our rewards?A lot of us here in our area haven't received anything yet while...

jfslicer 3 years ago
Normal topic

Just signed up for MPR today- will previous FNMs count? - Started by magnamund

Hi All,I just signed up for Magic Player Rewards today, after having had my DCI number for about 2 years. I already have 5 tournaments on...

jfslicer 3 years ago
Normal topic

MPR mailings! - Started by fbsdale09

Received two textless sets today! just thought i would share!  edit*---- received Flame javelinharmonizeharrowburst lightning

fbsdale09 3 years ago
Normal topic

New Plastic DCI Card - Started by crazysamaritan

I've been playing for awhile and my official DCI card has lost it's numbers. Yes, I still know my DCI number, but I like having the card,...

crazysamaritan 3 years ago
Normal topic

Magic Player Rewards question... - Started by sabre-night

I was just poking around my DCI info and i realized i hadn't signed up to get this stuff, so i did, now i have played exactly 5 DCI...

zerou 3 years ago
Normal topic

Magic Players' Rewards question - Started by the_Bruce_Chicken_Legend

One of my players showed me his Rewards screen which has him receiving a plastic DCI card.  That card did not come with his other Rewards...

againstone 3 years ago
Normal topic

MPR mailing - Started by guest1341848918

Hi!My mailing came open, without some of the cards (I think), who should I contact?

namdoolb 4 years ago
Normal topic

Help with understanding the 'my rewards' graphs? - Started by hdier

I was looking at the page titled 'my rewards,' and I completely don't understand it. This is in the fields:...

raistlin1 4 years ago
Normal topic

DCI card unreadable - Started by Lorrdian_Jedi

The last mailing in June I got my Plastic DCI card. It has sat in my wallet and pulled out a total of 7 times since then. I pulled it out...

stabbymcstaberson 4 years ago
Normal topic

Missing cards - Started by darthemily

Ok, Ive kept track of my events and should have 21, it shows 16.Now by my count I should have recived 4 sets plus the foilEven by the...

zammm 4 years ago
Normal topic

General MPR Questions and Textless Spells List - Started by aicanario

Hey everyone,First, does anyone have access or know of a website that offers a checklist or even just a list of all the textless spells...

zammm 4 years ago
Normal topic

how do you get a dci membership? - Started by zinsavage123

I was told you can get a dci membership online but all im finding is it is only attainable from going to an actual tournament? any other...

lordtheseus 4 years ago
Normal topic

Mailings! - Started by theevilcliff

I saw in the FAQ about when mailings happen, three-four times per year.I recently got back into paper Magic and found a local store to...

icemotion 4 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Magic Player Rewards