Modern General

Threads

Modern Deck Help

Post here for help building or tweaking decks for the Modern tournament format.

eagleschrisr
3 days ago
Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

A Brief Guide to Modern - Started by Mono789

So, you're browsing around the forums and you see this new Modern section.  What is this new format, you ask?  I'm here to explain,...

RalphietheAlien 23 days ago
Sticky topic

CHANGE TO CONSTRUCTED FORUMS - Started by bubba0077

In the near future, we will be making changes to the way the constructed forums run.Each format will have a general discussion forum, as...

bubba0077 17 months ago
Normal topic

Can we have Bloodbraid back now? - Started by darkinsanity

I always thought this ban was ridiculous. When can we start unbanning things in modern rather than banning. I'm sick of it.

Teevell 4 days ago
Normal topic

Where? - Started by tonykart34

I live north of Detroit in Michigan and I can not seem to find a place to play modern magic that has more than 5 people.  wtf?  No local...

briky128 5 days ago
Normal topic

UWR Sideboard discussion - Started by martin286

What do you think of running 3 leyline of sanctity?

frodooftheshire 8 days ago
Normal topic

Turbo Fog - Started by Wizards_White_Knight

The last set I played in was Innistrad, and I always thought it would be fun to use Archangels Light in a deck that just trolled my...

Psionx 8 days ago
Normal topic

Stony Silence - Started by Infectious17

When is stony silence going to be banned in Modern? There is literally no other card in the format with the power this card holds to...

eagleschrisr 10 days ago
Normal topic

R/B NivMagus Deck - Started by MarineRaider

Hello again,...

MarineRaider 1 month ago
Normal topic

Question about Duel Decks. - Started by Axeluzz

So would it be okay, or legal, for me to play with a phantasmal bear in modern that has the Jace vs Vraska symbol on it?

SnesController 2 months ago
Normal topic

Help with green white humans deck - Started by jaygoblue

I am very new to playing modern. This green white human deck is my starting point for my deck. I appreciate any thoughts. My budget to...

jaygoblue 2 months ago
Normal topic

U/B mill need help - Started by silverwolf24

So im building a mil deck but wanted to make it into a more offensive style just to do something different, let me know what you think ...

silverwolf24 2 months ago
Normal topic

Gruul Agro - Started by SeveredAngel

So, this is my modern deck. It was once standard legal (except Gladecover Scout, that was the only change), and I'm wondering if there...

SeveredAngel 2 months ago
Normal topic

Cheating - Started by beefcake83

Looking to cheat a 7 mana cost sorcey into play by turn three or four. I can't find anything. Anyone have any ideas.

an_endless_epidemic 3 months ago
Normal topic

What are some prooven modern decks and what makes a good deck - Started by theluckydraw

So, I have been playing kitchen table magic for about a year now. I am want to get involved with modern magic....

theluckydraw 3 months ago
Normal topic

Modern Elves - Started by Sharkles

So, my local game store recently stopped holding Vintage Tournaments and now has Modern and Standard instead.  I was looking to translate...

Sharkles 3 months ago
Normal topic

Primeval help - Started by Redfangerz

So, I have a base idea for a deck that involves [C]Primeval Titan[/C] and [C]Lashwrithe[/C] with [C]Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth[/C]....

Redfangerz 3 months ago
Normal topic

B/W Life Burn and Control Deck - Started by SloppyMilkshake12

I just got into MTG recently and have been playing casually for the past two months or so. I'm interested in experimenting with the...

SloppyMilkshake12 4 months ago
Normal topic

Thoughts on this deck as I attend my first modern event tonight - Started by MarineRaider

Hello,...

MarineRaider 4 months ago
Normal topic

Mill Deck - Started by Reaper42

Modern Mill Deck i have come up with, what do you think?*...

1sttilt 4 months ago
Normal topic

help me choose my deck for tournaments. - Started by Sorxores

I'm a old player trying to come back in the game. I don't have many new cards, so for the moment I was thinking of playing modern. I have...

1sttilt 4 months ago
Normal topic

DRS is banned: Now what do I do? - Started by BelligerentGnu

I'm a relatively new player to modern; I started a couple months ago after getting fed up with what devotion was doing to standard. So I...

an_endless_epidemic 5 months ago
Normal topic

Treefolk Time! - Started by lamster109

This is my Treefolk deck I just put together and bought. Cost me around $130.00 including shipping+handling....

JaketheLate 5 months ago
Normal topic

Intro to Modern Event Walkthrough - Started by MatthewD

Hello, I am wanting to enter a constructed modern event. However, I do not know how modern events work. Can someone please tell about the...

deggdegg 5 months ago
Normal topic

Advice on what to cut. - Started by JHasdin

The Deck...

JHasdin 5 months ago
Normal topic

Help choosing deck to play - Started by Davidlb

I started playing MTG in Innistrad, and I loved the block and RTR block too.I was really hipped when Theros came out, but since BNG all...

Lord_of_fuddies 6 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Modern General