Kunovega
13 months ago
Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

CHANGE TO CONSTRUCTED FORUMS - Started by bubba0077

In the near future, we will be making changes to the way the constructed forums run.Each format will have a general discussion forum, as...

bubba0077 19 months ago
Sticky topic

Important! Posting Guidelines & The Contact List - Started by zombiegleemax

Figuring keeping three stickies at top and not having that ugly "Important Threads" threads is much better, I thought I'd merge those...

glwiley 5 years ago
Sticky topic

The Vintage FAQ - Started by zombiegleemax

The Vintage FAQTable of Contents:...

gamegeek2 5 years ago
Sticky topic

Vintage Encyclopedia - Started by glwiley

The Vintage EncyclopediaThis thread is designed as an easy, quick-reference guide to the myriad decks of competitive vintage as well as a...

Page 1, 2, 3
glwiley 5 years ago
Normal topic

Theros block not showing up as Vintage in Gatherer - Started by UnknownRat

None of the cards in the Theros block are shown as Vintage legal in the Gatherer. I noticed this today when trying to do a complete "all...

UnknownRat 2 months ago
Normal topic

Mind's Desire - Started by Sharkles

When you play Mind's Desire, can you choose to play the spell by paying its casting cost?

chainersedict 3 months ago
Normal topic

Tendrils Storm - Help Me Finish The List - Started by LordBhaal

Hello fellow lovers of goldfish. Who loves being a glass cannon? I know I do, and I know I love storm. I'll show you the list I'm...

LordBhaal 3 months ago
Hot topic

Ten Land Stompy/Elf Balls - Started by Sharkles

What can I do to make this deck faster? Possible second turn win? Sorry I didn't know how to link the cards to the Gatherer so I just...

Page 1, 2, 3... 6, 7
Sharkles 5 months ago
Normal topic

U/W weenie - Started by P1mpMyDeck

I have been playing against a lot of people with this deck since I  build it 2 month ago, and won round 50% of the games, but I'm not...

P1mpMyDeck 8 months ago
Normal topic

White/Green Aggro - Started by Kvnmcfddn

I just got into magic a year ago I honestly didn't think I was going to enjoy it as much as I did this is my first deck I will admit I...

Kvnmcfddn 9 months ago
Normal topic

Mono Green Eldrazi 12 post ramp - Started by The_Dread_Emperor

Here is a new deck that I have recently started working on that I would like to make more competitive:...

miss_bun 9 months ago
Normal topic

Forgemaster Workshop - Started by malpheas

Gencon really opened my eyes on this card, as if I needed to have them opened. After finally getting my last Mishras Workshop, I've...

malpheas 13 months ago
Normal topic

Combolicious - Started by Memo213

Name    Qty    Sideboard    Edition    Rarity    Color    Type    Cost    P/T...

Memo213 13 months ago
Normal topic

High Tide - Started by tormentor666

Hi guysSome of you may have remembered this wonderful card all the way back in Fallen Empires but also as a dreaded deck in the combo...

rodrat 14 months ago
Normal topic

Welder Stax - Started by anubuss

4 x Goblin Welder4 x Lodestone Golem2 x Moltensteel Dragon4 x Smokestack4 x Tangle Wire3 x Crucible of Worlds1 x Trinisphere4 x Sphere of...

anubuss 15 months ago
Hot topic

ANT: Sorry, Seth - Started by SereneChaos

Seth Zulinski's 3rd place list just went out of date....

SereneChaos 16 months ago
Normal topic

Eternal Weekend @Atomic Empire in Durham, NC - Started by SereneChaos

Vintage events are rare! Come enjoy Vintage and support an amazing shop in Durham!14B, 3400 Westgate DrDurham, NC ‎(919) 490-7900Friday...

MICKEY.KNOX 17 months ago
Normal topic

What about Vintage? - Started by MICKEY.KNOX

First off, I'm firmly in the WTF side of this new legend/walker rule, but I'm curious what more experienced and knowledgeable Vintage...

MICKEY.KNOX 17 months ago
Hot topic

Dragon Stompy - Started by anubuss

I'm considering getting into Vintage, and I loved rocking out to AiR in Extended and did a port of it to Modern than I love playing.  My...

anubuss 17 months ago
Normal topic

Regrowth Unbanned - Started by SereneChaos

Not much more to it. Thoughts?

SereneChaos 17 months ago
Normal topic

Broken Oaths, Broken Dreams - Started by SereneChaos

Took my creatureless Oath deck to the rare and beloved Vintage event today, along with my girlfriend and four friends. My deck performed...

MICKEY.KNOX 18 months ago
Normal topic

Mill Help please - Started by bradofearth

So in my town everyone plays Vintage so thats why I am here haha (Redundant)I have been working on a new deck, a mill deck.  I have never...

Lord_of_fuddies 19 months ago
Normal topic

strange questions? - Started by MICKEY.KNOX

First off, vintage is fairly new to me. I've been playing standard for a few years with minimal success and finally got a bit burned out...

MICKEY.KNOX 19 months ago
Normal topic

Oath Deck - Started by taxi

Hello. 'm new to this forums so i don't know if i'm posting in the right section. I'm posting my Oath deck and i hope you can give some...

taxi 20 months ago
Normal topic

Infinite Damage Deck Needs speed, alternate win condition, or better defence - Started by bradofearth

Hey guys, This is my deck:Monsters:Phyrexian Metamorph x4Geralf's Messenger x4Carrion Feeder x4Phyrexian Obliterator x2Abyssal Persecutor...

SereneChaos 20 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Vintage