Extended General

Threads

Extended Deck Help

Post here for help building your casual, budget, or noncompetitive Extended decks.

AtomicMantis
5 months ago

Extended Tournament Center

Looking for discussion of serious tournament decks? Welcome to the tournament center. Please remember to read and adhere to the forum guidelines when posting in this forum; threads that do not adhere to the guidelines will be moved to Deck Help.

12 months ago
Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

NOTICE OF FORUM CLOSURE - Started by bubba0077

In the near future, all of the extended forums will be closed. While it is still technically a supported format, no one runs tournaments...

bubba0077 18 months ago
Sticky topic

Extended FAQ - Started by evilweevil666

What is Extended?...

felisdomesticus 22 months ago
Sticky topic

The Extended Decks to Beat Thread Index - Started by mntwinsfan

The Extended Decks to Beat Thread IndexWhat are the Decks to Beat?...

Page 1, 2
lord_steel2025 3 years ago
Sticky topic

Extended Tournament Center Requests - Started by Mono789

Alright, the Extended boards needed a little bit of cleaning up.  The Tournament Center is being cleared out of unnecessary threads, and...

halo_lover 4 years ago
Normal topic

beginner deck - Started by ReyDemon

hey im new in this game and i want to know what intro pack should i buy to begin with thanx for the help

ReyDemon 22 days ago
Normal topic

Deck: First Attempt at White Weenie - Started by Lord_Skoonie

Post deleted because I don't know how to read T_T

Lord_Skoonie 14 months ago
Normal topic

Awww, really Ponder? - Started by guest1876467857

Just came back from about a year or so break from MTG (last set I played was Rise of the Eldrazi).  When of my favorite decks back then...

guest1876467857 2 years ago
Normal topic

Frost Titan advice - Started by guest1991412658

I posted this in the Casual Play forum as well.  Didn't know what kind of traffic that forum gets.  I'm just playing kitchen table Magic,...

guest1991412658 2 years ago
Normal topic

Frost Titan advice - Started by guest1991412658

I posted this in the Casual Play forum as well.  Didn't know what kind of traffic that forum gets.  I'm just playing kitchen table Magic,...

guest1991412658 2 years ago
Normal topic

Massacre Wurm - Started by destruct0

Is there anyway to actually use Massacure Wurm?

morfimir 2 years ago
Normal topic

Dark Depths VS Blood Moon - Started by comac

What can I do? If I dont get the hexmage on turn 2, or he gets rite of flame/mana combo on turn 1, he is putting out blood moon then its...

fathernye 2 years ago
Normal topic

White Low Cost Human Control - Started by 00ghost000

Thats a long title huh?[DECK]Gideons Lawkeeper x4Accorder Paladin x4Oblivion Ring x4Fiend Hunter x4Bonds of Faith x4Doomed Traveller...

00ghost000 2 years ago
Normal topic

no activity - Started by Drizzt893

why is there no activity in this thread? avacyn's pilgrim. now I am the first person to name an innistrad card. this is still a...

jnp5021 2 years ago
Normal topic

Competitive decks that did not begin in Standard? - Started by alzabo

Are there any competitive decks currently in Extended that did not begin as versions of Standard decks?

cyklown 2 years ago
Normal topic

Raven's Crime + Treasure Hunt - Started by SuperSaiyanXMike

Raven's Crime + Treasure Hunt seems like a fine interaction.  I was wondering if anyone had any information on decks that feature this. ...

cyklown 2 years ago
Normal topic

Need Extended Legal Replacement for Paradise Mantle - Started by Nathreet

So I have a deck that's been doing really well and someone commented that it was almost extended legal.  I'm thinking of looking for some...

cyklown 2 years ago
Normal topic

Need advice on black tourney deck - Started by Tzaph

Hi all, I'm attending a small Extended tournament next week (very casual, just a local group of about 20 people, the only prize is some...

Tzaph 3 years ago
Normal topic

GWR Zoo Deck - Help needed - Started by megz04

Had this deck made for me, but I am not sure how to play it to it's full potential. I am fairly new to magic, so need all the advice I...

megz04 3 years ago
Normal topic

I need a deck for Pro Tour Phily and don't really play extended...... help? - Started by cyrusbales

As title basically, I'm Q'd for the PT, but have played two extended tournaments all year....... First one I played was all faeries, the...

razorgore 3 years ago
Normal topic

Wow, so Extended is pretty dead, huh? - Started by greenman13

Maybe this board should be replaced with the new Modern format...Or atleast a Modern board should be added.>implying anyone will read...

zoomba 3 years ago
Normal topic

Deck: Mono-Green Beatdown 2.0 - Started by Mr.Farias

Deck List: Lands: 16 Forest 4 Oran-Rief, the Vastwood  Creatures: 4 Joraga Treespeaker 4 Arbor Elf 4 Myr Superion 4 Dungrove Elder 3 Gae...

Mr.Farias 3 years ago
Normal topic

Viable COMPETITIVE extended Combo. - Started by johnnyspikeeattimmy

Soo, i've been locked away not looking at anything else going on in the world of magic pretty much since Semblance Anvil was printed, and...

johnnyspikeeattimmy 3 years ago
Normal topic

Extended OTK? - Started by Drizzt893

I have a friend that won't play extended because he claims that on magic online he was taken down on his opponent's first turn; he didn't...

razorgore 3 years ago
Normal topic

Chalice Vs Sculptor? - Started by iammrkaz

Seeing as these two are still legal in extended, I am wondering if I can get some help from some of my betters. Ive been messing around...

jnp5021 3 years ago
Normal topic

Nicol Bolas+Proliferate - Started by xatar3

So when asked who the most powerful planeswalker is most people think Jace, the Mind Sculptor, however if you don't take into account...

jnp5021 3 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Extended General