Standard General

Threads

Standard Deck Help

Post here for help building your casual, budget, or noncompetetive Standard decks.

rockshard
3 hours ago

Standard Tournament Center: Tier 1

Looking for discussion of decks that consistently do well at tournaments? Welcome to the Tournament Center: Tier 1. Please remember to read and adhere to the forum guidelines; threads not adhering to the guidelines will be moved to Deck Help.

The_Mirror_Owl
2 months ago

Standard Tournament Center: Tier 2

Looking for discussion of less common decks that don't dominate the top tables? Welcome to the Tournament Center: Tier 2. Like with the Tier 1 Tournament Center, threads not adhering to the guidelines will be moved to Deck Help.

TheMightyPenguin007
2 months ago
Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

DO NOT POST DECKLISTS IN THIS AREA, GO TO STANDARD DECK HELP! - Started by atmapalazzo

OR THE OWL WILL EAT YOU!

rockshard 5 days ago
Sticky topic

CHANGE TO CONSTRUCTED FORUMS - Started by bubba0077

In the near future, we will be making changes to the way the constructed forums run. Each format will have a general discussion forum, as...

Hreth 5 months ago
Sticky topic

Great Things to Read to Become a Better Magic Player - Started by Jman22

I was inspired to make this thread after spending forever trying to find an article. Just figured we could make a compendium for links to...

Page 1, 2
Jman22 6 months ago
Sticky topic

Innovation in Standard - Started by FIRE_REIGN_2_02

With this thread, I'm hoping to give brewers/tweekers a couple new looks at potential starting points for competitive decks in Standard....

Page 1, 2
rstnme 12 months ago
Sticky topic

The Graphics Collection and Request Thread - Started by atmapalazzo

The point of this thread is to have easy access to various banners, dividers, and anything else that can be used on threads. The other...

Page 1, 2, 3... 17, 18
nzb2323 15 months ago
Sticky topic

[Read First!] T2 Forums FAQ (UPDATED) - Started by CageOfPanacakes

Welcome to T2 General Forum!These forums are for everything T2 concerned that doesn't fit other forums. This is included, but not limited...

Catotheyounger 16 months ago
Normal topic

Your thoughts about this pro tour 2013 deck? - Started by Evan21

I am talking about this one http://www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/eventcoverage/ptths13/video8...

Evan21 10 hours ago
Normal topic

Been away from standard - Started by rulesinquisitor

It's pretty normal for me to fall out of standard, but normally I don't get back into it with a third set. JOU is looking nice though....

rulesinquisitor 1 day ago
Normal topic

Blue/Red mill - Started by eragon795

Hi. I am new to this forum but have seen people get good deck advice. I am trying to make a Standard legal Blue/Red Mill deck but so far...

eragon795 3 days ago
Normal topic

Black aggro for Journey to Nix? - Started by rockshard

Black will get 12 one drop 2 power creatures with the upcoming set. (rakdos cackler, tormebted hero, and the upcoming one) That alone...

rockshard 5 days ago
Normal topic

FNM Hopeful Jace Deck - Started by UsernameAlreadyTaken

I have contructed this Jace Deck based on the Jace vs. Vraska duel deck. I made changes based on the cards I had available to be a budget...

UsernameAlreadyTaken 9 days ago
Normal topic

Red White Heroic - Started by The_Anti_Body

Creatures (19)...

The_Anti_Body 12 days ago
Normal topic

am i to young for fnm - Started by ShadowHydra

I'm turning 14 in about a month. I think fnm could be fun, but will I be to young and out of place

NaughtyWord 28 days ago
Normal topic

Mono Green Devotion [Review] - Started by brogannewg0123

Hello everybody!  I'm fairly new to Magic, been playing for about three months now.   My brother got me into it and he built me a pretty...

brogannewg0123 1 month ago
Normal topic

Aggro Boros - Started by awats716

awats716 1 month ago
Normal topic

standard deck help - Started by guhh92

hey guys i just made my first standard deck ever based off of a draft deck that i played with last night and placed 2nd so i thought i...

Dragonschild 1 month ago
Normal topic

Deck size matters?! BOO - Started by Queen_Firia

How important is it that a deck be 60 cards exactly? I know there's something to be said for consistancy of draws, but dang it, I can't...

Dragonschild 1 month ago
Normal topic

What is the best and cheapest (mana-wise) card to remove enchantments in Rakdos? - Started by ServiceGames

Which card currently in standard is best for removing enchantments (essentially getting rid of god cards) in Rakdos (Red/Black)?...

ServiceGames 1 month ago
Normal topic

Intro to Standard Format Playthrough - Started by MatthewD

Hello, I am wanting to enter a constructed standard event. However, I do not know how standard events work. Can someone please tell about...

MatthewD 1 month ago
Normal topic

Boros Reckoner - Started by Kensan_Oni

Does anyone else feel that Rekoner is just Blah?...

lotdead 1 month ago
Hot topic

What happened to this forum? - Started by shredder387

I have visited this forum multiple times but haven't posted again til tonight. This is because it hasn't been updated in a long, long...

The_Mirror_Owl 2 months ago
Normal topic

PTQ Atlanta @ Barcelona: videos - Started by yovimtg

Hi everybody!!...

yovimtg 2 months ago
Normal topic

Tournament Pairings - Started by Ghirahim

Hey everyone, I've been playing Magic for a few years now and have been to FNM, Pre-Release and Release tournaments in the past but I've...

Ghirahim 2 months ago
Normal topic

Help With Starting Standard - Started by IR_NesQuik

Hey all,...

shredder387 2 months ago
Normal topic

Consuming Aberration/Phenax, God of Deception - Started by DarviusSareth

Has anyone else noticed how ridiculously easy this makes it to mill for the win in 1-2 turns. ...

DarviusSareth 2 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Standard General