Standard General

Threads

Standard Deck Help

Post here for help building your casual, budget, or noncompetetive Standard decks.

erachima
5 hours ago

Standard Tournament Center: Tier 1

Looking for discussion of decks that consistently do well at tournaments? Welcome to the Tournament Center: Tier 1. Please remember to read and adhere to the forum guidelines; threads not adhering to the guidelines will be moved to Deck Help.

Burning_Forest
2 days ago

Standard Tournament Center: Tier 2

Looking for discussion of less common decks that don't dominate the top tables? Welcome to the Tournament Center: Tier 2. Like with the Tier 1 Tournament Center, threads not adhering to the guidelines will be moved to Deck Help.

TheMightyPenguin007
28 days ago
Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

DO NOT POST DECKLISTS IN THIS AREA, GO TO STANDARD DECK HELP! - Started by atmapalazzo

OR THE OWL WILL EAT YOU!

rockshard 3 months ago
Sticky topic

CHANGE TO CONSTRUCTED FORUMS - Started by bubba0077

In the near future, we will be making changes to the way the constructed forums run. Each format will have a general discussion forum, as...

Hreth 8 months ago
Sticky topic

Great Things to Read to Become a Better Magic Player - Started by Jman22

I was inspired to make this thread after spending forever trying to find an article. Just figured we could make a compendium for links to...

Page 1, 2
Jman22 9 months ago
Sticky topic

Innovation in Standard - Started by FIRE_REIGN_2_02

With this thread, I'm hoping to give brewers/tweekers a couple new looks at potential starting points for competitive decks in Standard....

Page 1, 2
rstnme 15 months ago
Sticky topic

The Graphics Collection and Request Thread - Started by atmapalazzo

The point of this thread is to have easy access to various banners, dividers, and anything else that can be used on threads. The other...

Page 1, 2, 3... 17, 18
nzb2323 18 months ago
Sticky topic

[Read First!] T2 Forums FAQ (UPDATED) - Started by CageOfPanacakes

Welcome to T2 General Forum!These forums are for everything T2 concerned that doesn't fit other forums. This is included, but not limited...

Catotheyounger 19 months ago
Normal topic

Legal sets? - Started by eyebreaker

Now that M15 is out which sets are still legal?      

clatong 2 days ago
Normal topic

EAST Coast CON august 15-17th ONE OF EVERY PLANESWALKER TOURNAMENT FREE!!! - Started by duececalico

OMEGACON 2014 is coming back to Charlottesville, Virginia August 15-17th...

duececalico 3 days ago
Normal topic

Red White Semi Budget - Started by wizardjohn

Hey guys I am returning from along time away so im still getting to know all the cards in this block, Ive decided to only start buying...

wizardjohn 1 month ago
Normal topic

Event decks? - Started by claudekennilol

What event decks are currently legal standard?

claudekennilol 2 months ago
Normal topic

Need Help Deciding Between Decks - Started by Reese455

http://www.mtgvault.com/northernwarlord/decks/budget-decks-standard-boros/...

Reese455 2 months ago
Normal topic

Beating Naya - Started by Fennbros

So, I went to FNM playing mono red devotion with Fanatic of Mogis praying that I wasn't going to have to play Naya... Well I did in the...

DHamlin 2 months ago
Normal topic

Pithing Needle, or I Hate Mutavault - Started by Nekrataaler

I must admit I do not have much competitive play experience in MTG for years, but I do keep up with event news and all Daily MTG/SCG...

Nekrataaler 2 months ago
Normal topic

Heroic - Started by Doltrex

Hello I got a doubt with the heroic, the text of some cards like Akroan Skyguard  say: Heroic — Whenever you cast a spell that targets...

Doltrex 2 months ago
Normal topic

B/W Enchantments - Started by TedderX

Deck (60)...

MrGoofball 2 months ago
Normal topic

What is the best and cheapest (mana-wise) card to remove enchantments in Rakdos? - Started by ServiceGames

Which card currently in standard is best for removing enchantments (essentially getting rid of god cards) in Rakdos (Red/Black)?...

1FlamingWalnut1 3 months ago
Normal topic

Deck Review - Started by TedderX

I like block-constructed decks.  To me they seem more "themed", or at least they do what the designers at Magic intended them to do....

rockshard 3 months ago
Normal topic

Black aggro for Journey to Nix? - Started by rockshard

Black will get 12 one drop 2 power creatures with the upcoming set. (rakdos cackler, tormebted hero, and the upcoming one) That alone...

rockshard 3 months ago
Normal topic

need help with an aggro scavenge deck - Started by Scothf

Creatures:24...

Scothf 3 months ago
Normal topic

Your thoughts about this pro tour 2013 deck? - Started by Evan21

I am talking about this one http://www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/eventcoverage/ptths13/video8...

rockshard 3 months ago
Normal topic

Been away from standard - Started by rulesinquisitor

It's pretty normal for me to fall out of standard, but normally I don't get back into it with a third set. JOU is looking nice though....

rulesinquisitor 3 months ago
Normal topic

Blue/Red mill - Started by eragon795

Hi. I am new to this forum but have seen people get good deck advice. I am trying to make a Standard legal Blue/Red Mill deck but so far...

eragon795 3 months ago
Normal topic

FNM Hopeful Jace Deck - Started by UsernameAlreadyTaken

I have contructed this Jace Deck based on the Jace vs. Vraska duel deck. I made changes based on the cards I had available to be a budget...

UsernameAlreadyTaken 3 months ago
Normal topic

Red White Heroic - Started by The_Anti_Body

Creatures (19)...

The_Anti_Body 3 months ago
Normal topic

am i to young for fnm - Started by ShadowHydra

I'm turning 14 in about a month. I think fnm could be fun, but will I be to young and out of place

NaughtyWord 4 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Standard General