Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

6/16/2014 Draft Simulator - Started by WotC_JohnS

This thread is for this week's Draft Simulator on magicthegathering.com.

Flyheight 1 day ago
Normal topic

2014-07-24 FTL: Endless Tapping - Started by alextfish

This is the international-friendly-titled thread for discussion of Mike Cannon's Endless Tapping, which allegedly went live on July 23rd...

alextfish 3 hours ago
Normal topic

7/23/2014 UR: Ajani's Vengeance - Started by Flyheight

Oh I do so enjoy some comeuppance.  I hope Ajani's stories reach far enough to change the very nature of the gods of Theros.  There is no...

Landis963 8 hours ago
Normal topic

2014-07-15 MM: Card Duty, Part 2 - Started by alextfish

This is the international-friendly-titled thread for discussion of Mark Rosewater's Card Duty, Part 2, which allegedly went live on July...

pygmyallosaurus 20 hours ago
Normal topic

What Happened To The Article Threads? - Started by Fizban19

So, this is one of the first times I'm actually in the forum threads in this new website and noticed: 1. The article threads aren't being...

alextfish 1 day ago
Normal topic

Magic 2015 Flavor Text Quiz Blake Rasmussen Bio | Archive | Twitter July 15, 2014 - Started by Matt_Holck

"The law has its place—as a footnote in my spellbook." —Siyani, fugitive mage   I guessed military intelligence.     A strict u...

Matt_Holck 4 days ago
Normal topic

Outside-Designer Card Art, Part 2 - Started by Matt_Holck

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/arc/outside-designer-card-art-part-2-2014-07-17...

Matt_Holck 4 days ago
Normal topic

16/07/2014: UC: The Hunter Cannot Pity - Started by Kraiklockheart

Thread to talk about todays Uncharted Realms Article. http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/hunter-cannot-pity-2014-07-16...

mtgraptor 5 days ago
Normal topic

M15 common 40 card highlander decks - Started by Matt_Holck

M15 common 40 card highlander decks...

Matt_Holck 6 days ago
Normal topic

2014-07-15 LO: Metagame - Started by alextfish

This is the international-friendly-titled thread for discussion of Mike Flores's Metagame, which allegedly went live on July 14th but...

alextfish 9 days ago
Normal topic

2014-07-12 LD: The M Files: Magic 2015, Part 1 - Started by alextfish

This is the international-friendly-titled thread for discussion of Sam Stoddard's The M Files: Magic 2015, Part 1, which allegedly went...

Senyuno 10 days ago
Hot topic

6/12/2014 Sealed Deck Exercise - Started by WotC_JohnS

This thread is for this week's Sealed Deck Exercise on magicthegathering.com

thegodtwon 11 days ago
Normal topic

07/02/2014: The Times, They Are A Changin' - Started by lathspel

This article is for discussion of Blake Rasmussen's article about recent and upcoming changes to DailyMTG: ...

nigelmitchell 13 days ago
Normal topic

2014-07-09 RC: It's A Wonderful Life - Started by alextfish

Since WotC are leaving regular forumgoers to create the thread titles, we might as well use a more international-friendly date format, eh...

Matt_Holck 13 days ago
Hot topic

Feedback on Gatherer - Started by wotc_daveg_dup

This thread is for discussion, suggestions, comments and feedback on the new version of Gatherer, which you can find here: http:/...

Page 1, 2, 3... 14, 15
jonpugh 15 days ago
Hot topic

11/5/2009 Judge Article: "The Layer System" - Started by wotc_monty

This thread is for discussion of the Judge Article The Layer System.

Matt_Holck 17 days ago
Hot topic

Magic Arcana / Card of the Day / Daily Deck for June 2014 - Started by WotC_JohnS

This thread is for discussion of magicthegathering.com's  Magic Arcana ,  Card of the Day , and  Daily Decks  features for...

GreenBuster 22 days ago
Normal topic

7/1/2014 RC: "Introducing Sliver Hivelord" - Started by GreenBuster

All I have to say is: OH. MY. GOSH!...

GreenBuster 22 days ago
Normal topic

6/30/2014 FEATURE: Working with Some of the Best Minds in Gaming - Started by Flyheight

This thread is for discussion of this week's Feature, "Working with Some of the Best Minds in Gaming" , which goes live Monday morning on...

SClone 22 days ago
Normal topic

6/30/2014 LO: Two-Card Combinations - Started by Flyheight

This thread is for discussion of this week's Level One, which goes live Monday morning on magicthegathering.com.

Flyheight 23 days ago
Normal topic

6/30/2014 MM: Days of Core, Part 2 - Started by Flyheight

This thread is for discussion of this week's Making Magic, which goes live Monday morning on magicthegathering.com.

Flyheight 23 days ago
Normal topic

Preview week: Bad time to stop making per-article threads? - Started by lathspel

Or, is it in fact the worst time?  It's driving me crazy that there's no forum thread or forum link so I can insta-comment on new...

Flyheight 23 days ago
Normal topic

6/27/2014 TD: Ode to Jace - Started by GreenBuster

Apperently the secret is still there because I can't see a picture of the new Jace (and the link to what I believe is Jace, the Mind...

Matt_Holck 25 days ago
Normal topic

6/17/2014 Feature: "Checking in on the Planeswalkers" - Started by WotC_JohnS

This thread is for discussion of this week's Feature, "Checking in on the Planeswalkers", which goes live Tuesday morning on...

Tendency 25 days ago
Normal topic

6/23/2014 Draft Simulator - Started by Griffyn16

I haven't played for about a year or drafted for a couple. Here is what I pulled:...

Flyheight 27 days ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Daily MTG Article Discussion