Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Magic group in murrieta ca - Started by niceguy1817

hi everyone i am a noob magic the gathering player looking for fellow magic players in murrieta ca i have a pretty flexible schedule and...

niceguy1817 3 hours ago
Normal topic

Bachelor Thesis Survey - Started by HenrikRosenborg

Hi guys, me and a friend at the university of uppsala, campus gotland in sweden are writing our bachelor thesis in game design on how...

HenrikRosenborg 6 hours ago
Normal topic

Saint Louis, MO- Planechase players wanted. - Started by sidestepper

I am looking for casual Planechase games in the Saint Louis, Missouri area.

sidestepper 17 hours ago
Normal topic

Magic on Skype, or webcam - Started by vandie29

I was tired of trying to find skype matches searching through different facebook groups and it taking forever to set something up. So I...

vandie29 17 hours ago
Normal topic

Magic on Skype, or webcam - Started by vandie29

I was tired of trying to find skype matches searching through different facebook groups and it taking forever to set something up. So I...

vandie29 17 hours ago
Normal topic

Does MTGO contain the whole Magic the gathering card database? - Started by Trytiped

Before I pay 10$ to sign up I wanted to know if MTGO contained every Magic the gathering card in its database? I plan to use this to...

Shard_Fenix 19 hours ago
Hot topic

Magic is Turing Complete (the Turing Machine combo) - Started by alextfish

A year or two ago, I created a combo that proves Magic to be Turing complete. I put up a little website about it. Now it's doing the...

Page 1, 2, 3
TuRoCards 22 hours ago
Hot topic

Wizard's of the Coast Read Me - Started by Guest318713655

Question of the day. Yes WotC will piss of its collector base, which is a small fraction of the player base. Which should be...

Matt_Holck Apr 24, 2015 20:53:10
Normal topic

Trouble with Blue/White Control - Started by Excellex

Im relatively new to MTG, whereas my friend has been playing quite awhile. I  have quite a decent amount of cards, and can create almost...

Angrypossum Apr 24, 2015 16:03:29
Normal topic

dragon are set at uncommon in current draft 5 megamorph 5 mana stone - Started by Matt_Holck

dragon are set at uncommon in current draft 5 megamorph 5 mana stone...

kliate Apr 24, 2015 13:18:06
Normal topic

Looking for a website - Started by Zuberu

About 2 years ago, I saw a website in which you could see the most played cards and best cards on a list. You could also filter the list...

Gemstone386 Apr 24, 2015 12:26:04
Normal topic

Bringing Magic to my City - Started by DavidHinojosa

Greetings,...

warghoul Apr 22, 2015 22:56:30
Normal topic

Bots online information - Started by goc

Hello everyone,...

goc Apr 22, 2015 5:31:48
Hot topic

Thunderbreak Regent Game Day promo value? - Started by liam12345677

Hey guys. I made it to the top 8 today at game day, and I was wondering what the value of the Thunderbreak Regent you get from it it? I'm...

liam12345677 Apr 21, 2015 7:50:16
Normal topic

Just some basic stats regarding how terrible these forums are - Started by Angrypossum

I haven't obnoxiously complained about the state of these forums in a while, so I figured what the hell. TL;DR at the bottom....

SirGog Apr 20, 2015 19:04:42
Hot topic

New Color To Magic? - Started by atharol

Have played mtg for a very long time and i notice a page with a guy that typed ( 2007 )That Mtg should get something new like a new color...

Page 1, 2, 3
DeweyTheCowboy Apr 19, 2015 15:00:28
Normal topic

Mono-Colored Decks in Modern - Started by Jabber5

I understand that the reason most mono-color decks don't win in competitive Modern is because of their various weaknesses. Sure, Soul...

Angrypossum Apr 19, 2015 11:40:15
Normal topic

MTG Video Game Crossover - Started by FistOfFury

If you could do an MTG video game crossover, what would you pick? Would you try to fit it into game that has similar theme or setting?...

FistOfFury Apr 18, 2015 19:22:56
Normal topic

Thunderbreak Regent Game Day promo value? - Started by liam12345677

Hey guys. I made it to the top 8 today at game day, and I was wondering what the value of the Thunderbreak Regent you get from it it? I'm...

liam12345677 Apr 18, 2015 8:41:18
Normal topic

Gatherer search for Theros Block broken - Started by Irgy_

Just reporting that on the gatherer.wizards.com website, searches for Theros block (note "block" not "expansion") return only cards from...

adeyke Apr 16, 2015 16:27:45
Normal topic

I'm new to card storage and would like some help with organization - Started by anossXVIII

Fairly recently, my family friend found a box of almost 5,000 cards in his basement that he hasn't used since 1996.  There were a lot of...

rezzahan Apr 15, 2015 22:08:09
Normal topic

average age - Started by soloni

been trying to do research. i understand that it covers a wide range. i mean im 30 and i play casualy. however what is the average age...

Random_Kid Apr 14, 2015 9:21:27
Normal topic

Remaking Magic EP16 - A podcast about Game design and custom MTG cards - Started by ReubenCovington

Join Reuben Covington and Dan Felder for the sixteenth episode of Re-Making Magic, the podcast about game design and custom magic cards...

ReubenCovington Apr 13, 2015 1:12:18
Normal topic

5 Color Commander Deck Rumors - Started by TheGamerTrainer

I would like to know if wizards will ever create will ever create and release a 5 color commander deck now that they have created a deck...

TheGamerTrainer Apr 12, 2015 20:27:21
Normal topic

SCG writer compares Commander rules change opponents to Gamergate... - Started by SirGog

http://www.starcitygames.com/article/30605_tuckergate.htmlNot going to discuss the merits of the rules change (there's other places to...

Random_Kid Apr 10, 2015 10:32:29
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Magic General