Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

The Magic General FAQ - Started by zammm

Magic General FAQIntroductionThis FAQ is intended to compile the answers to a number of questions frequently raised in this forum, and to...

Page 1, 2
paggalbraith 4 days ago
Sticky topic

The Trade Thread - Started by zammm

Please use this thread to ask others for opinions about trades, sales, or purchases you've made (or brag about same). The purpose of this...

Page 1, 2, 3... 62, 63
thecannon 1 month ago
Normal topic

M15 Nightmare? - Started by Nurm

Hey, does anyone know where I can get the new M15 Nightmare?  It didn't come in the set and in the Player's Guide it states that its...

Nurm 1 hour ago
Normal topic

Look at the art on Heliod's Pilgrim ... - Started by Hotspur000

... and ask yourself:...

Matt_Holck 2 hours ago
Hot topic

Dear Wizards - Lessons about Tearing Down Castles - Started by Felorin

Hey guys, Dr. Cat here. I've been a professional game designer & programmer for 32 years. Much as I'm tempted to just gripe about the...

Avvak 2 hours ago
Normal topic

Sliver deck suggestions? - Started by Jackenstien

Hey guys I think the idea of Slivers are super interesting and would like to make one. The only problem is I have no idea where to start....

Naison 9 hours ago
Normal topic

need advise - Started by bladelock999

I'm new to magic, 2 full months now. Playing alot of casual games with my friend who introduced magic to me and he's been playing for 15...

Naison 12 hours ago
Normal topic

My Mono Green - Started by Jackenstien

Hello everyone I've been playing Magic for about 4 months now and really enjoying it. I've only played casual games so I don't know what...

Naison 17 hours ago
Normal topic

Anything New? - Started by Naison

Havent played since innistrad.  Left the game due to my neverending hunger to collect and well, we all know what that leads to. ...

Satyric0n 17 hours ago
Normal topic

Gatherer Ratings - Started by Goatllama

So, if no one can log into the Gatherer right now, how are there ratings for cards from M15? There's a logical conclusion....... but I...

Goatllama 18 hours ago
Normal topic

White EDH Help - Started by LastReign

Heres the situation, I play a mono white EDH deck with alot of Angels, Currently My commander is Odric, Master Tactician. The problem I...

Smoke_Stack 18 hours ago
Normal topic

M15 card format change - horrible - Started by jackal242

I just wanted to post what a poor design choice the choice it was to change the print format of the cards and put the black border at the...

Hotspur000 1 day ago
Normal topic

Gatherer Search Help - Started by Tsukino_Kaji

Is there an explative you can use in the "dose not contain" that makes it so cards that have thier name in thier own rules text do not...

mqj 1 day ago
Normal topic

John Avon needs you! - Started by JohnAvonArt

...to help him make his book on Kickstarter!...

JohnAvonArt 1 day ago
Normal topic

Why? - Started by GaryStrong

Why would you do this to magic 2015? I know the obvious reason is for a cash grab but why ruin something that was great. For the last...

StoicChampion 1 day ago
Normal topic

magic the gathering roleplaying - Started by hammerspaced

i was wondering about something: magic the gathering has many interesing worlds that might be interesting to explore from a more personal...

hammerspaced 1 day ago
Normal topic

WOTC, let's get real here. - Started by Nyeen

I think I'm not alone when I say that a lot of people want to play MTG online, but kind of get reluctant with the MTG:O engine....

Olexus 2 days ago
Normal topic

So you have to build a deck out of only M15 cards... - Started by Angrypossum

... what would you build?...

Smoke_Stack 2 days ago
Normal topic

Anti-Blue Deck Suggestions - Started by Solemn_Labyrinth

I have noticed that I am the only one who doesn't use a Blue/Black deck at my local Magic store and this previous FNM I only one a single...

palidanmage 2 days ago
Normal topic

Free M15 Booster - Started by Adken789

My local game store owner said there was a form or sheet online that i could fill out and receive a free M15 booster for the midnight...

Adken789 4 days ago
Hot topic

New Wizards / Daily MTG site - Started by GainsBanding

Just wondering what everyone thinks of the new site.  I'm really just referring to DailyMTG here for my comments because that's what I...

Page 1, 2, 3, 4
kdraphael 4 days ago
Normal topic

So two-headed ? - Started by WutDo

There's going to be in an update in MTG15 to add two headed giant right? In my opinion I enjoyed having a teammate to strategize with,...

CastnSpells 4 days ago
Normal topic

Unused Cards - Started by Magic_Bacon

So I was into Magic a long time ago, back when Mirage first came out.  I got out of it for a bit, but now I'm back in it, and loving it...

niheloim 4 days ago
Normal topic

5 Color TURN control - Started by SpectacledCarrot

OK SO....

Dilleux_Lepaire 5 days ago
Normal topic

Deck tweaks? - Started by raider140

I've recently made a white/black deck that focuses on locking down or destroying the opponets creatures with spells like Pacifism and...

Smoke_Stack 6 days ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Magic General