Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

The Trade Thread - Started by zammm

Please use this thread to ask others for opinions about trades, sales, or purchases you've made (or brag about same). The purpose of this...

Page 1, 2, 3... 62, 63
TutorDude 10 days ago
Sticky topic

The Magic General FAQ - Started by zammm

Magic General FAQIntroductionThis FAQ is intended to compile the answers to a number of questions frequently raised in this forum, and to...

Page 1, 2
a00682005 1 month ago
Normal topic

Do cards returning to the battlefield activate their "enter" ability again? - Started by Annro

Say I have a Cathedral Sanctifier, which gives me 3 life when it enters the battlefield. If I cast, say, Cloudshift, which exiles the...

Annro 1 hour ago
Hot topic

Infinite Gyre Blog - MTG Crosswords, Design, and More - Started by GleamAxe

Howdy, folks. I have a blog where I post weekly crosswords (also published in the StarCityGames.com newsletter), the occasional article...

GleamAxe 9 hours ago
Normal topic

Gathering Opinions: Rolling Stones - Started by jeff-heikkinen

Hi, everyone!...

jeff-heikkinen 10 hours ago
Normal topic

Card rating on Gatherer - Started by Amorgan

I don't seem to be able to rate or comment  on cards in Gatherer like I used to. ...

WiseCookatrice 12 hours ago
Normal topic

Favorite Teaching Decks... - Started by Tredekka13

My favorite "set" of decks actually, were a series of 5 "starter decks" released by Wizards.  (Which I think they should continue to do...

Tredekka13 13 hours ago
Normal topic

CMC, why two of the same? - Started by TedderX

I understand in Theros, having two of the same colors in the CMC helps devotion, which is a good thing....

kliate 17 hours ago
Normal topic

Is it just me? - Started by Dra8

Right now, it feels like the Abzan are the little pet project of R&D and Sultai feels like it's being nerfed to hell. Mark Rosewater...

Dra8 1 day ago
Normal topic

are the shock lands gonna go down in price - Started by kozzzy

im mostly talking about hallowed fountain but will they go down in price after khans

kliate 1 day ago
Normal topic

How do I beat Ajani's Pridemate? - Started by Annro

My friend has an extremely annoying deck... a Blue/Green/White control + combo deck... with so much life gain. My main problem, though,...

kliate 1 day ago
Normal topic

deck help? - Started by kkbubble

HI! i reacenty made a GBU 1/1 counter deck. what do you guys think? any suggestions?...

kkbubble 1 day ago
Normal topic

WotC articles RSS feed - Started by robhu

As the new site doesn't have an RSS feed (seriously WotC, what were you thinking?) I made one:...

robhu 1 day ago
Normal topic

Podcasts - Started by Smoke_Stack

So I'm looking for some new MtG podcasts to listen to. I already consume Brainstorm Brewery on the regular as well as Heavy Meta, the Eh...

Angrypossum 1 day ago
Normal topic

Vampire deck - Started by VampLord426

Hey fellow magic players, I started playing magic a little over a year ago. When I had discovered vampires, I made it a goal to create a...

VampLord426 2 days ago
Normal topic

Favorite Cards/Decks - Started by kozzzy

I just made this forum so that you guys could talk about your favorite decks or cards or anyhting really  

junkcicle 2 days ago
Normal topic

deck help? - Started by kkbubble

HI! i reacenty made a GBU 1/1 counter deck. what do you guys think? any suggestions?...

kkbubble 2 days ago
Normal topic

Enraged with attitudes - Started by Guest2014242201

I've been playing and collecting MTG for over 20 years. Still love the game but I just can't even be in the same room at the tourneys...

Yarium 4 days ago
Normal topic

notice something? - Started by groph

I have seen this some where else it may have been on tapped out or mtg salvation, but it does seem like the abzan severely hate the...

BlazingRagnarok 6 days ago
Normal topic

MtG card boxes, market research, kickstarter - Started by EntropyPlus

Hey everybody,...

EntropyPlus 6 days ago
Normal topic

M14 still worth it? - Started by phlebas0403

I am a big fan of buying booster packs, intro packs etc. Lately alot of the local shops in the area are selling M14 cheap (£2 for...

The-D 6 days ago
Normal topic

Stop ignoring duels of the planeswalkers please - Started by Edmnc

There has been no wotc activity for a very long time in the dotpw forums. Please respond to several issues ongoing such as when the xbox...

Angrypossum 7 days ago
Normal topic

Gideon with enchantment - Started by Lunning

Hello I was wondering what exactly would happen if I attached Indestructability to my Planeswalker Gideon Jura?...

Angrypossum 7 days ago
Normal topic

Black Green Deck - Started by nico52301

Hi everyone. I was trying to make a deck to play in modern once the current sets rotate. This is what I came up with:...

Random_Kid 7 days ago
Normal topic

Best sites to trade in cards for credit - Started by TheHousePeterbilt

As the title implys, I see card kingdom among the names.  Wondering what are some of the better websites to send all my unused cards in...

TheHousePeterbilt 8 days ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Magic General