Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

A Voice for Vorthos - Started by HairlessThoctar

57461258 wrote: Also, someone (not me) should be collecting all of Doug's questions and answers in a thread, so we'll have it saved and...

Page 1, 2, 3... 13, 14
HairlessThoctar 11 months ago
Sticky topic

Infinite Flavor Library and the Magic: Expanded Multiverse Project - Started by MEM_Archivist

The Expanded Multiverse HAS MOVED...

KeeperofManyNames 16 months ago
Sticky topic

HOW TO GET INTO THE EXPANDED MULTIVERSE (A Short User Guide and FAQ) - Started by MEM_Archivist

The Expanded Multiverse HAS MOVED...

MEM_Archivist 18 months ago
Sticky topic

Welcome to the Flavor and Storylines Forum - Started by skibo_the_first

Welcome to the Flavor forums. You'll find we are friendly bunch here. Lovers of flavor are we. So don't hesitate to post here. What...

Page 1, 2
KeeperofManyNames 2 years ago
Normal topic

Liliana Vess... total jerk or what? - Started by Paralistalon

I have been reading the new Core Set 2014 flavor text, and black gets a lot of Liliana Vess quotes.  I kind of remember Vess being a bit...

Yxoque 1 day ago
Normal topic

You are a Planeswalker! - Started by Brakmek

So in Magic, we are Planeswalkers, so I challenge you to make a Planeswalker card and lore that reflects you. Lore is optional, as is art...

Ltmarks 4 days ago
Hot topic

Magic: The Gathering: The Animated Series - Started by HairlessThoctar

71235715 wrote:57461258 wrote:71235715 wrote:...I want a Magic cartoon....

Page 1, 2
Ltmarks 4 days ago
Normal topic

What will happen with Elspeth? (Spoilers) - Started by mgraham13

I may be wrong, but I felt that Elspeth was a fairly well-liked planeswalker. Her adventures on Alara, Mirrodin / New Phyrexia, and...

mgraham13 17 days ago
Hot topic

Introduce Yourself! Board Code and Off Topic Episode IV: A New Hope - Started by Yxoque

Welcome to the Flavor and Storyline board. This forum is for the discussion of anything and everything involving flavor. Flavor texts,...

Page 1, 2, 3... 11, 12
Yxoque 26 days ago
Normal topic

Multiverse Traveling - Started by GhostRiderX

What if planswalker entered the Star Wars realm and encountered Jedi or Sith? Could their mana powers match up? What if Q from Star Trek...

Yxoque 1 month ago
Normal topic

How does being a planeswalker work? - Started by Tigerguy786

So I've been wondering a lot about how being a planeswalker actually works in universe? One of the big things is mana, do PWs have to...

Yxoque 1 month ago
Normal topic

Where to begin the story? - Started by Aplm40

I'm a fairly new player and to further enjoy the game i wondered where the best place to start for the story of the magic universe. I...

MEM_Archivist 1 month ago
Hot topic

MTG COLOR QUIZ!!! - Play my Mini-Quest to know what two-colors combination fits best your choices! - Started by askani999

I just finished creating a MTG COLOR QUIZ.Personality test : This quiz is a quest taking place in a fantasy setting, where you project...

HeavenlyClassic 1 month ago
Hot topic

Theros: summary of the story? - Started by Braden_Campbell

Hi all!...

Samotep 2 months ago
Normal topic

The Bright Side of Grixis - Started by JundNeos

I'm trying at the moment to create a character on the less wicked side of grixis (either that or Rakdos and Dimir). But the thing is that...

Feroz-s_Familia... 2 months ago
Normal topic

Karn Returns Theory - Started by TalruumBarbarian

I suspect Urza's mightstones will cause Karn to dump the Eldrazi Titans on New Phyrexia, inadvertently creating Phyrexianized Eldrazi...

Feroz-s_Familia... 2 months ago
Hot topic

Fakeartist Presents a Work in Progress - Creating a Plane - Started by Fakeartist

Hello everyone, it’s been a while. I used to be pretty active around here a few years ago, but I eventually stopped coming by and I'd be...

Page 1, 2
Fakeartist 2 months ago
Normal topic

how does the player fit into the flavor of the game? - Started by Ruugan

I was wondering how the player (us) fit into the multivurse. Are we a plainswalker, mage, god, or something else? Seems like either kind...

TalruumBarbarian 2 months ago
Normal topic

MTG ultimate showdown. - Started by Margerald

Disregard cards and use flavor and storylines....

Yxoque 3 months ago
Normal topic

Lore Question: Serpents and Wurms - Started by hunterjwizard

According to the lore, the Wurm creature-type are decended from dragons who had their wings ripped off(this is why, according to Gatherer...

Yxoque 3 months ago
Normal topic

New thran set? - Started by Eloithedark

having abandoned my idea for new alara i have another idea for a new plane.  odessia, a plane where many thran fled to to avoid the...

GodOfIgnorance 3 months ago
Normal topic

New Plane - Started by Cuauhtemoc

I'm not a new player, just a new user of this site. I've checked out almost every plane there is, and have noticed that there is no block...

Yxoque 5 months ago
Normal topic

A couple of flavor questions to ponder - Started by LungDrago

Greetings. This is my first post on these forums, and unsurprisingly, it goes right into Vorthos territory. It actually never occurred to...

Yxoque 5 months ago
Normal topic

IDEA FOR NEW ALARA - Started by Eloithedark

~~Someone please tell me if you think this would be a good idea.  I had an idea for a new alara based set.  Though set on alara, it would...

Eloithedark 5 months ago
Normal topic

A story going away - Started by Justice_Theurge

Later this month Magic: the Gathering - Tactics is going offline.  I'm mentioning it here because it has a campaign mode with Magic...

Justice_Theurge 5 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Flavor and Storylines