Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

A Voice for Vorthos - Started by HairlessThoctar

57461258 wrote: Also, someone (not me) should be collecting all of Doug's questions and answers in a thread, so we'll have it saved and...

Page 1, 2, 3... 13, 14
HairlessThoctar 10 months ago
Sticky topic

Infinite Flavor Library and the Magic: Expanded Multiverse Project - Started by MEM_Archivist

The Expanded Multiverse HAS MOVED...

KeeperofManyNames 15 months ago
Sticky topic

HOW TO GET INTO THE EXPANDED MULTIVERSE (A Short User Guide and FAQ) - Started by MEM_Archivist

The Expanded Multiverse HAS MOVED...

MEM_Archivist 17 months ago
Sticky topic

Welcome to the Flavor and Storylines Forum - Started by skibo_the_first

Welcome to the Flavor forums. You'll find we are friendly bunch here. Lovers of flavor are we. So don't hesitate to post here. What...

Page 1, 2
KeeperofManyNames 2 years ago
Normal topic

Multiverse Traveling - Started by GhostRiderX

What if planswalker entered the Star Wars realm and encountered Jedi or Sith? Could their mana powers match up? What if Q from Star Trek...

Yxoque 3 days ago
Normal topic

How does being a planeswalker work? - Started by Tigerguy786

So I've been wondering a lot about how being a planeswalker actually works in universe? One of the big things is mana, do PWs have to...

Yxoque 3 days ago
Normal topic

Where to begin the story? - Started by Aplm40

I'm a fairly new player and to further enjoy the game i wondered where the best place to start for the story of the magic universe. I...

MEM_Archivist 19 days ago
Hot topic

MTG COLOR QUIZ!!! - Play my Mini-Quest to know what two-colors combination fits best your choices! - Started by askani999

I just finished creating a MTG COLOR QUIZ.Personality test : This quiz is a quest taking place in a fantasy setting, where you project...

HeavenlyClassic 29 days ago
Normal topic

You are a Planeswalker! - Started by Brakmek

So in Magic, we are Planeswalkers, so I challenge you to make a Planeswalker card and lore that reflects you. Lore is optional, as is art...

Redrust 1 month ago
Hot topic

Theros: summary of the story? - Started by Braden_Campbell

Hi all!...

Samotep 1 month ago
Normal topic

The Bright Side of Grixis - Started by JundNeos

I'm trying at the moment to create a character on the less wicked side of grixis (either that or Rakdos and Dimir). But the thing is that...

Feroz-s_Familia... 1 month ago
Normal topic

Karn Returns Theory - Started by TalruumBarbarian

I suspect Urza's mightstones will cause Karn to dump the Eldrazi Titans on New Phyrexia, inadvertently creating Phyrexianized Eldrazi...

Feroz-s_Familia... 1 month ago
Hot topic

Fakeartist Presents a Work in Progress - Creating a Plane - Started by Fakeartist

Hello everyone, it’s been a while. I used to be pretty active around here a few years ago, but I eventually stopped coming by and I'd be...

Page 1, 2
Fakeartist 1 month ago
Normal topic

how does the player fit into the flavor of the game? - Started by Ruugan

I was wondering how the player (us) fit into the multivurse. Are we a plainswalker, mage, god, or something else? Seems like either kind...

TalruumBarbarian 1 month ago
Normal topic

MTG ultimate showdown. - Started by Margerald

Disregard cards and use flavor and storylines....

Yxoque 2 months ago
Normal topic

Lore Question: Serpents and Wurms - Started by hunterjwizard

According to the lore, the Wurm creature-type are decended from dragons who had their wings ripped off(this is why, according to Gatherer...

Yxoque 2 months ago
Normal topic

New thran set? - Started by Eloithedark

having abandoned my idea for new alara i have another idea for a new plane.  odessia, a plane where many thran fled to to avoid the...

GodOfIgnorance 2 months ago
Normal topic

New Plane - Started by Cuauhtemoc

I'm not a new player, just a new user of this site. I've checked out almost every plane there is, and have noticed that there is no block...

Yxoque 4 months ago
Normal topic

A couple of flavor questions to ponder - Started by LungDrago

Greetings. This is my first post on these forums, and unsurprisingly, it goes right into Vorthos territory. It actually never occurred to...

Yxoque 4 months ago
Normal topic

IDEA FOR NEW ALARA - Started by Eloithedark

~~Someone please tell me if you think this would be a good idea.  I had an idea for a new alara based set.  Though set on alara, it would...

Eloithedark 4 months ago
Normal topic

A story going away - Started by Justice_Theurge

Later this month Magic: the Gathering - Tactics is going offline.  I'm mentioning it here because it has a campaign mode with Magic...

Justice_Theurge 4 months ago
Normal topic

Zenidkar Vampires from Sorin - Started by BloodDragon

Hey so recently delving into the Zendikar books and web articles....

Yxoque 4 months ago
Normal topic

Why do we never get an ending? - Started by Smoke_Stack

Each block, it seems like they set up some story and never finish it. Or am I just not paying attention?...

Tevish_Szat 4 months ago
Hot topic

Kamigawa under the Dragon's Shadow. - Started by AzureShade

So MaRo posted this today on his tumblr:...

MajikMissile 5 months ago
Normal topic

New to the Storylines... - Started by TalruumBarbarian

Newbie in here. I picked up a decently sized stack of MMPB's and one sore thumb of a TPB (The Purifying Fire). I've ripped through them...

Yxoque 5 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Flavor and Storylines