Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

NOTICE OF FORUM MERGER - Started by bubba0077

In the near future, this forum will be merged with Event Announcements so that event announcements and discussion occur in the same...

bubba0077 18 months ago
Sticky topic

Feedback on Planeswalker Points - Started by microbless

A place to leave feedback about Planeswalker Points.

FR77 19 months ago
Sticky topic

Planeswalker Points Achievements Beta - Started by microbless

This thread is for information regarding the Planeswalker Points Achievements Beta.Under some conditions, you may experience bugs with...

loreleidarksun 2 years ago
Normal topic

Vaping at DCI events - Started by TexasSteve

Is there some DCI rule against vaping (using e-cigarettes) at events?  I saw an event recently where people were lighting up at the table...

TexasSteve 1 month ago
Normal topic

MtG Event YouTube Coverage - Started by SkankyMuppet

Hi there,...

SkankyMuppet 3 months ago
Normal topic

How do I get my events sanctioned? - Started by KenBeere

Looking for some help and general direction!  I'm a music teacher in NJ and I have been running a magic club once a week since June of...

parsonssi 3 months ago
Normal topic

Is it possible to organize sanctioned DCI matches without having a store locally? - Started by kotovsky

Please excuse me, if I've picked wrong point to place this message. The question is: can we organize sanctioned DCI matches without...

parsonssi 3 months ago
Normal topic

5/7/2014 - News: Grand Prix Moscow to go as Scheduled - Started by Wizards_Amandil

Grand Prix Moscow to go on as Scheduled. You can view the article here....

lewis440lewis 4 months ago
Normal topic

Possible inequality for event participation - Started by IronFather

IronFather 4 months ago
Normal topic

Little Shop of Magic, Las Vegas NV - Started by Shivalry

I am writing this post to detail an incident that occurred tonight in the hopes that others will not have to deal with the same crap that...

Shivalry 5 months ago
Normal topic

Helena, MT - Magic The Gathering. - Started by the_fatness

Hello, I know this isn't an "event", but there is no Magic scene in my hometown. I am trying to get one started. Please let me know if...

Gurskenator 5 months ago
Normal topic

GP of Japan - Started by atistatic

Hi i create this thread if in GP of Japan the side event draft boosters are in japanese langueage?

atistatic 5 months ago
Normal topic

FNM Ranking System - Started by KnuckleDuster15

I believe I may have posted a thread asking this same question but i'm not to sure heh. I think this where this thread belongs. Does...

KnuckleDuster15 6 months ago
Normal topic

Playing a Grand Prix - Started by PureReflective

I'm back into MtG again after 5-6 years out of it.  I think playing in FNM and tournaments is probably the best way to boost ones...

PureReflective 6 months ago
Normal topic

THIS DECK one our local fnm - Started by notevenow

So this kid, about 18-19 walks in "Hey guys, first time FNM, where do I sign up" we pointed out to him, introduced our selves had a chat...

Tweek87 8 months ago
Normal topic

Start hosting sanctioned events. - Started by Tweek87

My town use to have a game shop where we had FNM and other events. They closed down, before they did we had a good crowd of 30ish. I my...

Tweek87 8 months ago
Normal topic

Calling a Draw. Let's call it Collusion and Manipulation. - Started by Cryptonight

I'm not a judge, but I like to think I have pretty good judgment....

CMOJoker 8 months ago
Normal topic

An impossible achievement - Started by Justice_Theurge

As far as I can tell, there will be no sanctioned casual multiplayer events happening this weekend in the entire world.  It's going to be...

Justice_Theurge 10 months ago
Normal topic

Does anyone have the video for the 1999 World Championship Final? - Started by HydroCobra

It was aired on ESPN2.

HydroCobra 11 months ago
Normal topic

GP Kyoto - Looking for team - Started by Ghandi2010

Hello! I am an American student currently completing a semester abroad in Nagasaki, Japan, and would be very interested in attending the...

Ghandi2010 11 months ago
Normal topic

Suggestion - Grand Prix/Pro Tour Tournament App - Started by clawbeast

1,970 players at GP London.2,672 players at GP Charlotte.2,281 players at GP Yokohama.As the Magic brand goes from strength to strength,...

rcitaliano 13 months ago
Normal topic

Where did the States/Regionals go? - Started by gadjira

I am just coming back to Magic after several years away & am wondering if the States/Regionals/Nationals tournaments are still around...

gadjira 13 months ago
Normal topic

Grand Prix Detroit - Started by Detroit_Timber

I live in Detroit and am open to answering any questions you might have about the city: good restaurants, hotels, events and gaming...

Detroit_Timber 14 months ago
Normal topic

SCG Philadelphia - Started by flashismyfriend

So the winner was running an Esper Planeswalkers deck and went undefeated for the entire tournament, what's everyone's opinion on Esper's...

flashismyfriend 15 months ago
Normal topic

Sanctioned Modern events in or near Los Angeles (city), California (within 5 miles) - Started by Edward_Mass

I live in and around the Los Angeles area (closer to the westside). I feel like there is a dearth of sanctioned Modern play in this area....

Edward_Mass 15 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Event Discussion