Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Cube Drafting Resources - Started by zahori

The purpose of this thread is to provide posters with a complete list of resources available for learning about and discussing a Cube. It...

EyeHunter 14 months ago
Sticky topic

Cube Draft FAQ - Started by zahori

Here is the FAQ taken (with permission) from Tom LaPille's website.The Cube FAQ, by Tom LaPille...

Fwuffles 16 months ago
Normal topic

Peasant Cube (Common & Uncommon only) - Started by kashonismw

Hey there, it's been a while since I've been on the forums and this would be my first time visiting the Cube section. I just wanted to...

kashonismw 4 days ago
Normal topic

Non-uber Rare Cube - Started by OlvynChuru

This was an idea that I've had for a while, because there are just so many interesting rares that aren't quite good enough for...

that_Noel_guy 3 months ago
Normal topic

How do I Cube Draft on MTGO? - Started by jmccarroll1979

I love watching the videos of others doing it, but cannot find how to do it myself! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

jmccarroll1979 3 months ago
Normal topic

Creature or Land? - Started by that_Noel_guy

I'm building a small cube, and attempting to prove a point with it.  I've come to a small problem though...  I also want this cube to be...

that_Noel_guy 3 months ago
Normal topic

Need help with a new cube. - Started by LDLauzon

Hey guys, first post on this site....

Artsy_Wumpus 4 months ago
Normal topic

How many basic lands should I bring for an 8 person cube? - Started by ServiceGames

Regardless of how many cards are actually in the cube, if I set it up so that only eight people are playing at any given time, how many...

an_endless_epidemic 4 months ago
Normal topic

Can I make a viable Cube by just using the complete RTR block? - Started by GeekyDad

I like drafting, I like RTR, and I want to build a cube, but I'm short on time. So I had the idea of just throwing all the cards in the...

RxPhantom 5 months ago
Hot topic

CubeTutor.com - Started by RxPhantom

I know this forum is a dead zone, but the art of cubing is alive and well.  I just wanted to make everyone aware of this site and how...

RxPhantom 7 months ago
Normal topic

Starting making my first cube (Would like some help?) - Started by Fox_Captian72

I decided to make a cube recently and i have a concept for a main theme which is graveyard related mechcanics. I also felt i should have...

Fox_Captian72 9 months ago
Normal topic

Theros Cube Updates? - Started by RxPhantom

Hey guys, I'm trying to get some more traffic for these boards, so I thought I'd discuss Theros and any cards that you'll be adding to...

Doaj 9 months ago
Normal topic

m14 cube - Started by Queen_Firia

Hello! I'm building an M14 cube. I had posted about this before in the previous forum setup, but my thread has completely poofed (not...

The_Erudite_Idiot 10 months ago
Normal topic

Built my first Cube (Need Help Fixing) - Started by re4leonkennedy

cubetutor.com/viewcube/3104I recently built this cube. I'm trying to support 8 guilds (not simic or orzhov). I'm having some trouble. I...

RxPhantom 11 months ago
Normal topic

Decided to start a cube - Started by silasw

cubetutor.com/viewcube/2671I'm making a cube using the cards I own. I'm aiming for a moderate power level; none of the most blatantly...

RxPhantom 11 months ago
Normal topic

Wanting to build a new cube - Started by Jman22

As the title says, I want to start working on a list for a new cube. Here's the paramaters I'm working off so far:1) 360 cards. I want...

an_endless_epidemic 12 months ago
Normal topic

First Cube Experience - Started by SereneChaos

So, I finally drafted in my friend's powered cube that I've been interested in for ages. Tere were only 6 people but we still had a great...

an_endless_epidemic 12 months ago
Hot topic

[CUBE] Gatherer Terrible Format - Started by altimis

Hey all! I'm making I made, and am maintaining, a cube based off of the (relative) Gatherer Terrible Format. I want to see if anyone has...

altimis 13 months ago
Normal topic

A Cube designed to teach your friends how to play Magic - Started by robnixilis

The problem I've often had with Magic is that most of my friends are not really Magic players.  They don't know the "classic" cards...

robnixilis 13 months ago
Normal topic

1/2 Cube -- The Multicolored Project - Started by squinty_eyes

Hybrids, multicolred cards, and other stuffs!2x Aurora Eidolon2x Degavolver2x Martyr of Sands2x Maze Sentinel2x Cetavolver2x Enigma...

squinty_eyes 14 months ago
Normal topic

Idea for starting a cube... - Started by Raidon333

So I have been wanting to start a cube ever since I first learned about it. Being able to draft at home without having to buy packs...

Raedien 14 months ago
Normal topic

Simic Cube - Started by Flopfoot

Do you think there could be a fun cube made entirely out of green cards, blue cards, and artifacts?It would not be a 'power' cube with...

Doaj 15 months ago
Normal topic

Mirrodin/SoM Flavor Cube - Started by Doaj

I'm about 95% done with my cube, and now that I'm going to be venturing into testing phase soon, I wanted some outside opinions.The cards...

Doaj 15 months ago
Normal topic

Cube singleton block questions - Started by Leitmotiv

I'm thinking about creating my first Cube. I recently played a Cube consisting of a singleton Ravnica block and Return to Ravnica block,...

squinty_eyes 15 months ago
Normal topic

San Jose South Bay Cube Draft League - Started by swingtastic

Hi,So, I'm really into cube drafting.  (I have a cube of my own)  I just moved to the San Jose area for work, and I heard this is like...

swingtastic 16 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Cube Draft