Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

The Multiplayer Forum FAQ - Started by zammm

[size="6"][color=teal]The Multiplayer Forum FAQ[/size][/color][size="4"][color=teal]Introduction[/size][/color]Welcome to the Multiplayer...

krichaiushii 15 months ago
Normal topic

Ghostly Prison and 2HG - Started by spacegras

Am I correct  in saying that if I have a Ghostly Prison in play, the effect protects the entire team and just not me as a player?...

TheFlakyMage 10 hours ago
Hot topic

Muse-Glare - Started by -stu

So I got to test a new deck this evening and man, it ROCKS. While it was a small game for me, just 5 players, the deck really got to...

TheFlakyMage 1 day ago
Normal topic

Erayo's Dominion - Started by MrAdam5

So I finally found some copies Erayo at my local shop and scooped them up so I could get to making a "I'm going to ruin everyone’s day"...

MrAdam5 2 days ago
Normal topic

Different multiplayer ideas? - Started by ZobontheFocused

Hi there, a group of friends and I (Usually 5-6 people) really enjoy playing magic. However we are getting a little bored of doing free...

dbthelast 24 days ago
Normal topic

Ocarina of Time Deck - Started by BibboTheFirst

Ok so this deck has nothing really to do with the Legend of Zelda but it has a lot to do with Clockspinning (Clockspinning represents the...

BibboTheFirst 1 month ago
Normal topic

Goblins of the round table - Started by majinvegeta010688

The king and the legends:...

majinvegeta010688 1 month ago
Normal topic

Tamanoa and friends - Started by BibboTheFirst

Hello all. It's been a while since I posted a deck but here we go. I found the new card Satyr Firedancer and it made me really want to...

majinvegeta010688 1 month ago
Normal topic

Need your help with Dreams deck. - Started by greenmeanie72

Fellow magic players I need your help.  I currently in the process of making a Underworld Dreams deck.  My major problem is i dont no...

greenmeanie72 1 month ago
Hot topic

Eldrazi deck. Works GREAT... when it works. Needs consistancy - Started by rogerbacon

This is an eldrazi deck of mine that works great as long as I get the cloudposts and start ramping up the mana. If I don't then it does...

PlaneswalkerTed 1 month ago
Normal topic

Multiplayer (Four people) 2 decks each - Started by TokenTokenson

Hey all,...

Crunk-Rite 2 months ago
Normal topic

Playgroup problem - Started by Crunk-Rite

Hello everyone,...

Crunk-Rite 2 months ago
Normal topic

Blue/Red Control/Tokens - Started by DaG8keepah

I am not really sure what to call this deck but it seems to work fairly well in multiplayer. I just sit back and deflect anything that...

DaG8keepah 2 months ago
Normal topic

Wolf Token Deck - Started by RaizielDragon

I've always wanted to combine an "all your creatures have deathtouch" with "all your creatures have trample" effect, because of the...

AlphaPackMaster 2 months ago
Normal topic

enchantment on creatur. - Started by BigTutor

Hi....

infamado 2 months ago
Hot topic

Meekstone/Tap Deck Therapy - Started by LavaGirl

Most current decklist at the end of this thread....

lee_terry_jr 3 months ago
Normal topic

help with mp mono black discard - Started by magiccontroller

Excuse me for not linking I have just joined and couldnt figure out how if you post how I will fix it. Basically in my group I am...

eagleschrisr 3 months ago
Normal topic

Gravecrawler & Bloodghast Deck in Multiplayer - Started by Vergage

I want to use Gravecrawaler and Bloodghast in multiplayer games, utilizing perhaps either Goblin Bombardment or just pumping Carrion...

TheShadow344 3 months ago
Normal topic

lurking predators deck - Started by Structures42

so i used to have a pretty badass red green lurking predators deck that i would use in giant free for alls and double headed giants. it...

greenmeanie72 3 months ago
Normal topic

Grixis for Multiplayer and Two headed Giant - Started by CrzyDude

This is one of my favorite decks and I will soon be meeting with my old friends for magic. Its a control deck with some bombs to finish...

CrzyDude 4 months ago
Normal topic

BR Sire of Insanity - Started by MrDeeds

SO first off I hate the new forums; moving on------I have a holo Sire of Insanity lying around and I've sort of wanted to use it, but now...

MrDeeds 4 months ago
Normal topic

RUG Midrange - Started by Manbear

Thought I would share a decklist that has done very well in my playgroup. It is especially good in Two-headed Giant and Free-for-all. The...

Manbear 4 months ago
Normal topic

2013 Multiplayer Power Rankings: Land - Started by CadaverousBl00m

Following on from the previous vote, it's time for the Multiplayer power rankings for land....

CadaverousBl00m 4 months ago
Normal topic

2013 Multiplayer Power Rankings: Gold - Started by CadaverousBl00m

Following on from the previous vote, it's time for the Multiplayer power rankings for gold....

CadaverousBl00m 4 months ago
Normal topic

A plague on our foes! (Golgari MP) - Started by Nosterafatu

We've been discussing about this deck on Casual Deck section and I was suggested to try here too....

infamado 4 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Multiplayer