Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Deck Design Discussion [input needed] - Started by squinty_eyes

Deck Design Discussion [input needed]"Table of Contents"The Basics:What is "Casual"?(not to be confused with singing "What is love? Oh...

Page 1, 2, 3
El_Pared 5 months ago
Sticky topic

Casual Play Deck Archetypes - Started by tonyto3690

[color=firebrick][b]Casual Play Archetypes[/b] is a collection of articles that explain and give insight to various types of decks....

Page 1, 2
kamakazi339 7 months ago
Sticky topic

The Casual Play FAQ: A Guide to the Game of Magic - Started by tonyto3690

The Casual Play FAQ: A Guide to the Game of Magic...

novashard 14 months ago
Normal topic

Help with some sideboard options - Started by stupidgame67

Well I'm running a budget mono red aggro/devotion type of thing, with burning trees, zealots, shredfrieks, frostburns, cackler sort of...

stupidgame67 5 hours ago
Normal topic

Colossus Deck - Started by Angels_of_the_Coast

I've played casually for many years but haven't played as much recently. This was a deck I built a few years back and I want to tweak it...

Angels_of_the_Coast 13 hours ago
Normal topic

Golgari Boneyard (Help) - Started by MrAdam5

I've been wanting to build a Golgari deck for a while and put those Boneyard Wurms and Nighthowlers to use, but its just not the type of...

MrAdam5 15 hours ago
Normal topic

Land Destruction - Started by MuuMyuki

Land destruction has become a big meta game in my group and I absolutely hate land destruction. So I've decided to fight fire with fire....

MuuMyuki 20 hours ago
Normal topic

Believe in Faeries! - Started by Atulack

Well, I don't think I will be able to afford this anytime soon, but it's nice to know what you want, isn't it? I do think it's pretty...

Atulack 1 day ago
Normal topic

Need help with my B/R deck - Started by CoppaCal

I just started playing magic so please don't bash my current card list. I've been trying to put together a somewhat competitive deck so I...

rawsugar 2 days ago
Normal topic

How do i make this deck run more smoothly? - Started by Drenlin

So, first things first, this is what I have so far:4 x eater of days4 x galepowder mage4 x leveler4 x nacatl war-pride4 x tempting wurm4...

rawsugar 2 days ago
Normal topic

U/B Constellation/mill deck thoughts. - Started by SilverFayt

So I am working on a Constellation/mill type deck right now. It is in the first draft but still want to see what people think so far...

SilverFayt 2 days ago
Normal topic

A returning player needs help with decks - Started by Livers

Hi, I just returned to playing magic the gathering and dug out my old decks. I tried them out in my local club and they need a lot of...

Livers 2 days ago
Normal topic

Green land destruction? - Started by eyebreaker

What are some cards? Especially creatures but any will help ...

eyebreaker 2 days ago
Normal topic

R/W Heroic - Started by Kaervek1976

I was trying to put together a Heroic deck from the Theroes block cards I have and I couldn't figure out what i could do with it.  It...

Kaervek1976 2 days ago
Normal topic

Legal sets now that M15 is out? - Started by eyebreaker

Now that M15 is out which sets are still legal?...

eyebreaker 2 days ago
Normal topic

white pauper - Started by palidanmage

this is a pauper deck that I just finished building and wanted to get some feed back on the deck. please keep all suggestions with in...

palidanmage 3 days ago
Normal topic

Jund Morbid Hexproof (standard) - Started by madman_oreo

Okay, I've been tinkering with this one for a while and I finally think I'm happy with it...until m14 cycles and I have to figure out how...

rawsugar 5 days ago
Normal topic

Thromok the Insatiable Deck - Started by Kokusho_of_Lorwyn

The concept is simple... Make a ton of creature tokens then eat them for a giant Thromok the Insatiable.  Let me know what you think!...

Kokusho_of_Lorwyn 6 days ago
Normal topic

Anti-vamp Monowhite critique - Started by Dobruk

Alright, been a while since I posted a deck for crtique. I got tired of getting thumped by my buddy's monoblack vamp deck. I have a huge...

rawsugar 7 days ago
Normal topic

mono blue deck input - Started by Treiko720

Hi guys... it has been quite some time since I last posted here, so bear with me if I don't quite get the formatting down right....

rawsugar 7 days ago
Normal topic

TRIBAL DECK [NEED HELP] - Started by TheStumblingWizard

This seems a little bit odd, but I wanted to make a tribal deck that could be effective in casual play that is just between a handful of...

TheStumblingWizard 7 days ago
Normal topic

Ramp-deck Sideboard - Started by Oxyhawk

I'm building a Red/Green (Some white) ramp-deck and I'm concerned about my 1/1 and 0/1 mana-rampers, they're easily dealt with by using...

rawsugar 8 days ago
Normal topic

Wolf deck - Started by williamthewise

I'm making a red/green wolf/werewolf deck and I'm thinking of just taking most of the werewolves out, but I'm not sure. The Lazuta Deck...

rawsugar 8 days ago
Normal topic

Four colored deck? - Started by IamjustnotCreative

What colors should I use? I think I'm not gonna use black, but how do I go about building it?...

Beniwiwi 8 days ago
Normal topic

New to Magic: G/W Elf Warrior spam deck - Started by meapineapple

I'm pretty new to magic and I'm still getting the hang of deckbuilding. This is one I've come up with and I'd love to know how I can...

meapineapple 8 days ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Casual Decks