Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Deck Design Discussion [input needed] - Started by squinty_eyes

Deck Design Discussion [input needed]"Table of Contents"The Basics:What is "Casual"?(not to be confused with singing "What is love? Oh...

Page 1, 2, 3
El_Pared 7 months ago
Sticky topic

Casual Play Deck Archetypes - Started by tonyto3690

[color=firebrick][b]Casual Play Archetypes[/b] is a collection of articles that explain and give insight to various types of decks....

Page 1, 2
kamakazi339 9 months ago
Sticky topic

The Casual Play FAQ: A Guide to the Game of Magic - Started by tonyto3690

The Casual Play FAQ: A Guide to the Game of Magic...

novashard 16 months ago
Normal topic

BU Reanimate Deck - Started by clatong

Last month I was working on a BG Reanimiate Deck (somewhat budget).  While I found it fun, it lacked consistancy, and was weak to a few...

ppkitty 5 hours ago
Hot topic

Discard build - Started by Atomicus

Sorry I don't have time now to post the build I have, but I'm putting together a discard build, including Liliana's Caress, Megrim,...

clatong 6 hours ago
Normal topic

I Could Use Some Help - Started by DeadHorizon

Hey guys (and gals). After playing at the pre-release on Friday night, I decided to try my hand at building a standard Abzan counter deck...

Angrypossum 8 hours ago
Normal topic

UWR Tokens - Started by supa_tim

I'm kinda bored, so here is a decklist:...

supa_tim 19 hours ago
Normal topic

Sidisi's zombie horde - Started by madman_oreo

Ugh okay, I think I have a good idea for a deck but I think I need opinions of what I should add to it. So let's start with what I have:...

madman_oreo 21 hours ago
Normal topic

5 color Fire Breathers. Help please! - Started by Arkaedrian88

After having remade this deck over and over again, i think its finally gotten to the point where it wil be consistent. Before i decide to...

Arkaedrian88 1 day ago
Normal topic

Any other "free" CC cards? - Started by Gorions_Ward

There's the: phyrexian walker Memnite Ornithopter Crimson Kobolds Crookshank Kobolds Kobolds of Kher Keep   Any others?    

rezzahan 1 day ago
Normal topic

Vampire deck - Started by VampLord426

Hey fellow magic players, I started playing magic a little over a year ago. When I had discovered vampires, I made it a goal to create a...

clatong 1 day ago
Normal topic

Orzhovish Control(post-ravnica) *spoilers yo* - Started by madman_oreo

Okay, so I was thinking about sweepers today and do you know likes them? zurgo loves sweepers, so I want to make a standard control type...

madman_oreo 2 days ago
Normal topic

Artifact Control - Started by shoopdawhoop1000

I have this deck, you see....

kashonismw 2 days ago
Normal topic

White Weenie advice? - Started by Gorions_Ward

Here is what I am looking at so far. Additions? Modifications? Deletions?...

rezzahan 2 days ago
Normal topic

Mono Green Wolf Deck - Started by Patriotspride12

So I'm new to Magic and am looking to make a casual deck. I'm not looking to compete, just be able to have fun while playing with friends...

Patriotspride12 3 days ago
Normal topic

ABZAN Super friends deck - Started by mr8658

4 x Sandsteppe Citadel4 x Scoured Barrens4 x Jungle Hollow4 x Blossoming Sands4 x Forest4 x Ajani Steadfast4 x Elspeth, Sun's Champion4 x...

mr8658 3 days ago
Normal topic

Mardu Revolting Goblins - Started by madman_oreo

So yeah going for the obvious choice of goblin rabblemaster and mardu ascendancy(derp not a combo, still good) and here's what I got:...

madman_oreo 3 days ago
Normal topic

BG Feroc-ish (spoilers yo) - Started by madman_oreo

Okay, so they spoiled all the cards from khans and I spotted this little lady(pic) and I think I can build a fun deck around her. So let...

madman_oreo 3 days ago
Normal topic

Any NON commander decks for Rafiq of the Many? - Started by Gorions_Ward

Are there any non-commander decks with Rafiq of the Many in it? All I see online searches is a list of commander decks. Some decks I li...

Gorions_Ward 3 days ago
Normal topic

Need Help - Started by Wibbiz

Hi there! I am a new player. I've started playing Magic two months ago, and have four decks since then. I've purchased boosters and...

Wibbiz 3 days ago
Normal topic

Izzet Spellrush- opinions please? - Started by IsheianShadowfox

Greetings! This deck is the brain child of a myself (1/4) and my friend scoots (3/4).  Before theros hit it was my standard deck. I've...

clatong 4 days ago
Normal topic

Doran, the Siege Tower - Started by Gorions_Ward

Going off the old Doran, the Siege Tower what are some good / better cards to use / add /remove / swap?...

Gorions_Ward 4 days ago
Normal topic

Making everything artifacts? - Started by Gorions_Ward

Are there any cards that make all permanents artifacts? An enchantment card or artifact card? Not Memnarch. He just does 1 at a time....

Gorions_Ward 6 days ago
Normal topic

Flying Draw Deck (sphinxes and chimeras) - Started by The_Painbearer

This deck came out as an idea while I was browsing through the cards. Since 3 years ago I've been mostly ordering cards through secondary...

The_Painbearer 6 days ago
Normal topic

Pure White Angel Deck - Started by Hadji

I've always wanted an angel deck but thought it was impossible due to the high mana cost of angels. But I think I have finally put...

gearhead05 7 days ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Casual Decks