Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Deck Design Discussion [input needed] - Started by squinty_eyes

Deck Design Discussion [input needed]"Table of Contents"The Basics:What is "Casual"?(not to be confused with singing "What is love? Oh...

Page 1, 2, 3
El_Pared 4 months ago
Sticky topic

Casual Play Deck Archetypes - Started by tonyto3690

[color=firebrick][b]Casual Play Archetypes[/b] is a collection of articles that explain and give insight to various types of decks....

Page 1, 2
kamakazi339 7 months ago
Sticky topic

The Casual Play FAQ: A Guide to the Game of Magic - Started by tonyto3690

The Casual Play FAQ: A Guide to the Game of Magic...

novashard 13 months ago
Normal topic

Should I put sliver high lord as my commander in edh? - Started by nicholasb808

My friends all play edh (sorry if I'm spelling that wrong) and I thought I would make one too. Should I put sliver high lor as my...

rezzahan 1 hour ago
Normal topic

W/G wurm token deck [HELP NEEDED] - Started by seraphimknight

I built myself a deck recently to play casual multiplayer with my friends, but I find there's a couple of problems with it and I don't...

rawsugar 1 hour ago
Normal topic

Casual White/Green Heroic Deck - Started by Eliass-kun

Hello, I´m trying to make an Heroic deck with white and green cards, but I want to know how to improve it, here is the idea:...

seraphimknight 8 hours ago
Normal topic

New gal and help w my deck please!! - Started by MadisonLynn

Hello all!! I'm new to MTG and loving it already. I have on hand a ton of old cards...like 2000 or so. I have a bunch of new cards too...

Beniwiwi 12 hours ago
Normal topic

Dega Burn Deck - Started by StopShot

I've built a casual modern dega deck which uses the colors . The deck runs pretty slow,but its meant to last when it comes to combat....

StopShot 12 hours ago
Normal topic

Modified Crosswinds deck [please help me make my first good deck] - Started by jjfriede

I want to build a hybrid of the 2 crosswinds deck from here: http://www.toptiertactics.com/14308/crosswinds-deck-guide-cancelling-your...

jjfriede 12 hours ago
Normal topic

Blue-Black Mill and Kill Deck [Help Wanted] - Started by jjfriede

Hello! I just got into magic a couple months ago and I need help building a blue-black mill and kill deck. Also, I only have about $30 to...

jjfriede 13 hours ago
Normal topic

G/W Centaurs... Really? - Started by The_Painbearer

My friends bought me two toolkits: one from M2013 and one 2014. I got so many cards, that I decided to build... a centaur deck...?  I got...

The_Painbearer 14 hours ago
Normal topic

Black/Blue with some M15. Let me know. - Started by SilverFayt

So I got some of the new M15 from the pre-release and started working on my Blue/Black deck. Now I will be getting a lot of new cards in...

BlazingRagnarok 16 hours ago
Normal topic

Sarkhan Vol - Started by clatong

I made a Sarkhan the Mad deck, centered around taking over opponent's creatures and sacrificing them, a couple years ago, and to this day...

eagleschrisr 22 hours ago
Normal topic

Black Zombie tribal deck - Started by Claire_Redfield

1 x Swamp1 x Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx4 x Gravecrawler4 x Stromgald Crusader4 x Unbreathing Horde4 x Lord of the Undead4 x Korlash, Heir to...

rawsugar 1 day ago
Normal topic

Mono-Black - Started by AlfredoMayFire

This deck is standard legal so I'd like to keep it that way....

rawsugar 1 day ago
Normal topic

Mono Black Erebos Deck need help with side board - Started by Beardculture

So this is based off of the standard mono black devotion deck but focussed on Erebos cards. I haven't actually played it yet but I have...

clatong 1 day ago
Normal topic

I'm looking to update this 'Draw, Go' deck with some better cards. - Started by h87

Hello,I'm looking to update this 'Draw, Go' deck with some better cards.http://archive.wizards.com/Magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtgcom...

h87 3 days ago
Normal topic

mono black zombie - Started by Weedygit2345

How does it look?...

Weedygit2345 4 days ago
Normal topic

Pauper - Started by palidanmage

I have been busy building some "Pauper decks" and am now posting them to get some feedback...

palidanmage 4 days ago
Normal topic

B/W Enchantment - Started by InchZero

Hello, everyone.  I decided to try to make a B/W Enchantment deck.  I have yet to play test it, but I'd like this to be standard leagal. ...

InchZero 5 days ago
Normal topic

BG constellation/dredge... - Started by madman_oreo

Okay, after tooling around with this deck since journey came out, I'm almost happy with how it's working. Format is standard and budget...

clatong 5 days ago
Normal topic

Bant (WUG) Heroic Deck - Started by SamaHorn2017

I really like some of the WU Heroic decks that I've seen at tournaments lately. I overheard someone ponder going WG, and thought... why...

SamaHorn2017 6 days ago
Normal topic

[CASUAL] An M15 update to my penta-Sliver deck. - Started by MrDenimLP

MANA BASE...

MrDenimLP 6 days ago
Normal topic

New mono white deck, any feedback?? - Started by Roadreaper

madman_oreo 6 days ago
Normal topic

Monogreen Stompy Beast deck - Started by Weedygit2345

How does it look? I always wanted a beast deck, but I want this to be able to win also. I was desigining a stompy deck and discovered...

rezzahan 8 days ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Casual Decks