Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Deck Design Discussion [input needed] - Started by squinty_eyes

Deck Design Discussion [input needed]"Table of Contents"The Basics:What is "Casual"?(not to be confused with singing "What is love? Oh...

Page 1, 2, 3
El_Pared 6 months ago
Sticky topic

Casual Play Deck Archetypes - Started by tonyto3690

[color=firebrick][b]Casual Play Archetypes[/b] is a collection of articles that explain and give insight to various types of decks....

Page 1, 2
kamakazi339 8 months ago
Sticky topic

The Casual Play FAQ: A Guide to the Game of Magic - Started by tonyto3690

The Casual Play FAQ: A Guide to the Game of Magic...

novashard 15 months ago
Normal topic

NEW player - advise on deck if possible - Started by rhka

Hi everyone - I'm totally new to playing magic (entered a friendly tournament and started to really enjoy it!). I bought a bunch of cards...

supa_tim 2 hours ago
Normal topic

New player: Red Blue Deck Help - Started by Kata214

Hey Everyone! So I'm new to MTG and I'm building a Red/Blue deck with an emphasis on scrying. I have a pretty good deck it seems, but I...

Kata214 2 hours ago
Normal topic

Pure White Angel Deck - Started by Hadji

I've always wanted an angel deck but thought it was impossible due to the high mana cost of angels. But I think I have finally put...

kliate 2 hours ago
Normal topic

She's got the Touch - Started by face6099

This is kind of a mixed deck. Main idea behind it is being defensive early game with Deathtouch creatures and building up land to bring...

face6099 8 hours ago
Normal topic

Flying Draw Deck (sphinxes and chimeras) - Started by The_Painbearer

This deck came out as an idea while I was browsing through the cards. Since 3 years ago I've been mostly ordering cards through secondary...

supa_tim 13 hours ago
Normal topic

Spawnbroker - Started by MrAdam5

Spawnbroker was one of the first rares I ever pulled and thought he was neat, but trading for an equal or lesser power creature always...

MrAdam5 15 hours ago
Normal topic

Green Mana Ramp/Trample - Started by ZaKitsune

So this is a deck I made today/yesterday. I kind of threw it together with cards from my own collection, cards I borrowed from a few...

ZaKitsune 1 day ago
Normal topic

Need Help with R/U Vamp Deck - Started by RedRollinS

I was putting together a Red-Blue deck for my metagame and I stumbled upon the Red Vamps, which I thought could work well with some core...

kashonismw 2 days ago
Normal topic

MUC Ponder vs Accumulated Knowledge / other CA alternatives - Started by GazzaJr

Hey guys. This is the deck I am running. It has been killing it in my meta, I just play against a bunch of friends who all have 15ish...

GazzaJr 2 days ago
Normal topic

Infinite Goblins =D - Started by madman_oreo

Okay, so I just had a dumb idea and am looking at how to make it better. A friend was looking at my goblin rabblemaster and five-alarm...

madman_oreo 2 days ago
Normal topic

GW Vial Beats - Started by supa_tim

I was going to try to build a competitive GW Maverick list, but I decided to just make a casual GW Vial. I'd like some suggestions for...

supa_tim 3 days ago
Normal topic

Looking to make an Ashiok Mill deck - Started by VicariousVigilante

Hello eveyone,...

VicariousVigilante 3 days ago
Normal topic

Phoenix deck. 12 cards left - Started by eyebreaker

I'm going have 2 of each of the 12 phoenix creatures:...

phaseshifter 3 days ago
Normal topic

Casual/Legacy Samurai Deck discussion - Started by unit5016

Hey all, I recently decided to make a samurai deck for a casual, friendly, legacy format. Going for a Equipment based deck with a decent...

unit5016 3 days ago
Normal topic

All Creature Decks - Started by supa_tim

Hey everyone. I just can't stay away from the WotC forums...no matter how bad they look nowadays....

kliate 3 days ago
Normal topic

R/G Wolf/Werewolf Deck - Started by Hadji

This is a concept I have for a wolf/werewolf deck. The idea is to essentially base race your opponent by putting Curse of the Nightly...

clatong 3 days ago
Normal topic

WB Life Steal - Started by srn23

The premise of the deck is not to kill the opponent through damage but through abillities that directly steal or deal damage....

clatong 3 days ago
Normal topic

Izzet Aggro Help - Started by xweto

I'm making an izzet aggro deck and need some help finishing/adjusting the deck....

kliate 4 days ago
Normal topic

Casual Mono-Green Deck, Need Some Help - Started by WillR73

Mono-Green Deck, I have several of these cards already. I am going for an Aggro with plenty of creatures and ramp by trying to get mana...

TheFlakyMage 4 days ago
Normal topic

Rate my decks (feedback appreciated) - Started by Pharaoh_DK

Hey guys. Casual player here. Will be posting decks in here every now and then....

Pharaoh_DK 5 days ago
Normal topic

Mono-Black Skeleton Deck - Started by MrDorlok

I wanted to do a skeleton only deck for a long time and I finally thought about it and searched for all the cards that would fit well...

MrDorlok 5 days ago
Normal topic

Mono Black Help: Please and Thank you - Started by aaronimuse

phaseshifter 5 days ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Casual Decks