(4e) Riverview/Brandon, Florida

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey guys! I'm looking for players in the Riverview/Brandon area in sunny Florida! Although, anyone in Hillsborough county is welcome, but most meet ups I am hoping to do in Riverview/Brandon area.

I would like to play 4e, even though the only Player's Handbook I have is 3.5. But I am working to change that! I have a good knowledge of the 4e core rules and basic gameplay. I'm looking for player's of any experience with 4e, semi-noobies like me or experienced players that wouldn't mind DMing.

Check out my google group "Riverview Dungeons and Dragons" at http://groups.google.com/group/RiverviewDnD4e so we can more easily communicate and plan meet ups.

This is all part of a big push I am making to get player's together in my area. I enjoy the game alot, but no one I know is truly interested. All I get from them is "Meh."

So, if you live in the Riverview/Brandon area and would love to get together, let me know! Hop over to the google group page and let's get to rolling some dice!
I may be interested... I haven't played in a long time, so I have a lot of rule changes to get used to before I think about playing.