3.5 around Northern KY

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm looking for games in Northern KY, seeking either players or DMs. I've got 3.5 experience, some 3.0, with Forgotten Realms and Dragonlance knowledge. Willing to try other settings (especially homebrew). I can fill any party role with any race/class restriction. I'm also willing to DM, but I don't really have experience.

If DMing, I'd prefer to host. I should note I do have a toddler and a girlfriend (maybe I can con one into joining ).

I'm not necessarily looking to play immediately. My old group disbanded a year and a half ago, and I'm feeling out what kind of groups are out there.

No e-mail or PM necessary. Just respond here (I don't have internet access anymore, but I can check in about weekly). Thanks.
I'm also in the NKY area and would like to get in a group.
even though I see this was on 2 22 so I am a little late, hit me up, always looking for people for a game, I have a group now... but we all hate DMing.
When you guys say "northern KY", what do you mean? I live in Georgetown. Are you guys close?
I'm also looking for a 4.0 Game and I'm in Hebron, KY. I have 3.5 experience but really only interested in a 4.0 game. Willing to DM or Player.
I am a new player in Florence area. Have the books and some experience. Looking for a weekly or every other week table. I can be the DM or a player, just want to get something started.
I really need to check a thread more than once every three years. But thank you, Shockwave, for reviving every LFG thread in N.KY.

I am still looking to game, and I am willing to DM (as long as I host). My greatest experience (and my book collection) is in 3.5, but if I'm playing and not DMing, I'll play anything. My good game days are Fridays and Sundays. If you haveĀ a group (or are wanting to join the formation of one), contact me via text message at (Eight-Five-Nine) Three-Two-Two Two-Nine-Two-Zero. Three years of hindsight tell me it's better to text than post here and think I'll respond.