Ville Colis Weapons shop

430 posts / 0 new
Last post
---
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
A dark figure opens the door and steps inside the empty shop, sans the keepers. The man appears frail and is dressed in a black garb with a shoulder guard with a sash attached to it. There are outlandish devices affixed to the sash. The man simply glances around the empty shop, and strides over and begins to examine a particularly shaped sword....
A large, barbaric fellow walks up behind the man and grunts angrily.
"Move it, tiny! I like that sword!" he snarls, rolling up his sleeves.
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
The man in the black garb glances up at the barbarian, but shows no sign of fear. Or any emotion for that matter "What is it that you want, cur? Do you wish to have this blade? If so, take it from me."
The barbaric fellow snarled.
"YOU LITTLE...." He drew his club.
"I'LL SPLATTER YOU LIKE THE BUG YOU ARE!" He roared, swinging his club in a downward arc.
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
The man in the black cloak sidesteps the club as it comes crashing to the ground making a rather large dent in the floor. Before the barbarian can react, the man in the black cloak leaps forward and grabs onto the barbarians head. With a quick jerk, the black cloaked man turns the barbarian's head 180 degrees As the brute falls to the ground, the black cloaked man detaches a device from his sash. He kneels down and inserts the device into the dead barbarians neck. "Pitiful barbarian. Always relying on the impulse of the moment."
---
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
The man who had killed the barbarian removed the device from the brute's neck and replaced it on his sash. He glances up at the cloaked figure with the letter."Hmm? What is this? An....invitation perhaps?"The black cloaked man recieved the letter, and opens it. He begins reading...
---
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
As the figure finishes reading the message, he folds it and places it in his pocket"Hmm. The master of these servants sounds like a powerful figure indeed. Perhaps it is something worth investigating.The cloaked figure approches the front desk and asks about the key the note describes. He then says Accederem Per instruction, then follows one of the cloaked employees through the door....
---
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
The cloaked man eyes the insect-like creatures, but shows no sign of any emotion, neither fear nor curiosity.Greetings. I am Melior Vitale, biomancer, necromancer, and destroyer of planes. Your servant has informed me that you are interested in some sort of 'proposition'. Depending on what it is, I may be.
---
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
I, Melior Vitale, have made a vow. I have made a vow to The One, myself, one I cannot break. My goal is to travel the planes of the multiverse and collect the necessary species to create the ultimate race and become nothing short of a god
---
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
It is decided then. What is the grand design of the one I now am allied with?
---
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Meloir casts his gaze over to one of the insect like creatures, then turns to face Arcessem again."I notice a similarity between those creatures and yourself. What is the connection?
---
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Hmm....I see. Do they all obey your orders without question? Or is it that they are direct extensions of your consience?
---
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Interesting Melior thought These slivers all have the same goal like that of a hive, but this uniformity doesn't lead to conformity. Each one seems to possess a seperate set of skills that it shares with its kin.
Galileo quickly changed back to humanoid form as he was swept from the harbor.
When he regained his senses, he was standing outside a large weapons shop atop a foggy hill.
He laughed. Whoever had set this place up had a poor disguise for the obvious evil inside.
He strode inside, glancing around at the weapons.
He came to a scythe he found particularly satisfying. He called over a clerk.

"How much is this?" He asked.
The clerk turned to do something, but Galileo quickly brought his hands over its hood and began choking it.

"Bring me to the one in charge....I wish to have a word with them...particularly pertaining to the high concentration of black mana at the back of the room." he snarled, letting the clerk go just enough to make sure it got the message.
---
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Galileo was shocked at first at the audacity of the human, but shook his head, and quickly dropped the scythe in favor of two shadow spears.
He laughed at the rage of the mutated human as he charged, yelling

"SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!"
---
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Galileo threw himself down to dodge, taking a smaller amount of damage in order to attack. He thrust both his spears up.
"Try that on for size!"
As he does this, he abandons his human form for his Djinn form...
---
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
"ARROGANT HUMAN!" Galileo snarled, thrusting both his fists at Arcessem.
This would normally just kill anyone it hit, depending on the situation...
---
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Galileo knew when he was beat. The slivers would be overkill.
Truly, this was no mere human.

"I will join you. Perhaps this will be for the best..." He said, inwardly thinking that he had succeeded in infiltrating the back, just as he had planned.
---
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
She'd been standing outside he store for some time now, more then once starting, but stopping. Her expression, conflicted, confused at times angry. Why was she here? Her body was a weapon in of its self, she could kill a man 3 wayws before he hit the ground, she didn't need these weapons... So why was she here. Recoiling suddenly she buckles over hands on her ears clawing at her head, before long she's bleading again, not unlike what has happened several times since her arival only to have the wounds seal up shortly after being inflicted, such was her body's strength. While bent over something snaps and her arms go limp falling to her sides as her eyes loose their luster. Moments pass then a minute and a minute more before her eyes refocus and she stands, abopting a casual gait she advances into the store looking about at the weapons as if it were her greatest desire to aquire one. Galileo however recives only a passing glance as the woman enters.
---
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Her eyes glaze a moment then clear, "Yes, That one." She points to an anelace on the wall.
---
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
The woman stands and waits for him to finish, unrefined lines on her face a few obvious scars from fights that didn't go all her way, all show no emotion. WHen he is indeed done she frowns, "A blade I have not held is not one I will buy." She shifts her weight a bit, placeing a hand on her hips and giveing her slightly lacking curves a needed visual boost via a minor optical illusion.
The clerk nods and scribbles on a new page.
"Ahh.....a smart shopper! Well, give it a few test swings! Try it!"
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
The woman lifts it from the wall, unsheths is and gives it a few clumsy swings, she then flips it at the wall, to which it with disturbing ease slams point first into it, "A thrower." She begins looking again seemingly disinterested in the large dagger she just threw into the wall.
The clerk takes the dagger out with relative ease, and then comes back to the woman and begins scribbling.
"You like? only 152 GP! Today only!"
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
The woman's eyes suddenly become rather strange, takeing on a feral glow. The heal of a hand flies out, unless the clerk is quite good at avoiding sudden explosions of speed and force his head will get quite the smack. THe strike may knock his head back fast enough to jar his brain a bit and leave him stunned by the blow, "I don't need a thrower." She doesn't seem to notice what she's just done and returns to browsing the weapons in stock.
Sign In to post comments