K3PO + mouse droids

Can K3PO switch people 6 squares from him and 6 squares from a mouse droid all the way across the map?

what about a character 6 squares away from a mouse droid with other character 6 squares away from a second mouse droid across the map?
Yes to both, as they would both be considered within 6 of K-3P0.
I don't think it works like that. The chain could not be broken....so you would have to have a mouse droid every 6 space inbetween both of them in order to go "across the map".

The nice think about the mouse droid is it's interaction with disruptive.

Disruptive only works if you are within 6 spaces of 1. the commander, 2. the piece recieving the CE....not the mouse droid!
I don't think it works like that. The chain could not be broken....so you would have to have a mouse droid every 6 space inbetween both of them in order to go "across the map".

That is not correct. Relay Orders lets you (paraphrase) count range for a CE from this character (the MD). RO does not say that the MD must be within range to receive the CE (K-3PO in this case).

The nice think about the mouse droid is it's interaction with disruptive.

Disruptive only works if you are within 6 spaces of 1. the commander, 2. the piece recieving the CE....not the mouse droid!

That is correct, but the CE can still be Disrupted. IE, if a MD is 5 away from KKJBM, you could not use K-3PO (Thrawn, or Panaka) to swap a character adjacent to KKJBM because of KKJBM's Disruptive. Relay Orders is not disrupted, but the CE is.
There is no "chain" needed for Relay Orders. You count range from the Mouse Droid as if it was the commander. You can effectively create three seperate areas where you can swap with 2 mouse droids.
Not to divert too far from the original post, but I want to make sure I'm using Relay Orders correctly:

If I have 2 Mouse Droids and a commander, and one Mouse Droid is near a character with Disruptive, is the entire chain of command disrupted (eg, the Mouse droid within 6 of the disruptor, the MD not within 6, and the commander not within 6), or just the Mouse in physical proximity to the disruptor?
Disruptive is not a commander effect. mouse droids relay commander effects. So no the mouse droids would not be affected by the disruptor, only commanders or recipiants within the disruption range.
The mouse droid itself is not a commander, and therefore disrupting the mouse droid doesn't do anything.

Consider a Mouse droid near a Disruptive figure. Characters in the following squares are still subject to Commander Effects (assuming range 6):

. . . . . . C . . . .<br /> . . . . . C C C . . .<br /> . . . . C C C . . . .<br /> . . . C C C . . . . .<br /> . . C C C . . . . . .<br /> . C C C . . . . . . .<br /> C C C . . . M . . D .<br /> . C C C . . . . . . .<br /> . . C C C . . . . . .<br /> . . . C C C . . . . .<br /> . . . . C C C . . . .<br /> . . . . . C C C . . .<br /> . . . . . . C . . . .

Patryn of Elvenshae Want a character sheet for your starship? Download! Discuss!
Excellent diagram, Elvenshae.
Thanks! They're the only kind of ASCII art I'm any good at. :D
Patryn of Elvenshae Want a character sheet for your starship? Download! Discuss!
I know this is a stupid question but I need to ask it anyway.

Can K-3PO use his commander effect to swap droids? I know Droids are not effected by commander effects but K-3P0 is a droid and a droid coordinator so this is kind of a gray area.  Any help would be apreciated. Thanks in advance...Undecided
No. A Commander Effect can only effect droids if it is speciffically noted.
IMAGE(http://www.lusogamer.com/live/green/gamercard_gamerbar/EmporerDragon.png)
Thank you Dragon, that is what I thought. Cool
Sign In to post comments