AOO & Twin...

Just want clarification .. Can you twin attack on a AOO?

I've read both rules and don't know which takes precedence..
See Twin Attack in the FAQ.
I've read both rules and don't know which takes precedence..

Precedence isn't an issue with these two particular rules. Neither affects the other, and there is nothing saying they can't or don't work together, so they do.

Team-mando.gif
"I swear by the soul I don't have, I am going to kill you."
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."
Boba Fett

You get twin anytime you make an attack. On an AOO you make an attack. So you can use twin.
but doesn't it say that "Even characters with special
abilities that allow them to make additional attacks can make only one attack of opportunity. " i thought this would include twin attack.

Read Double, Triple, LS Assault, etc. You still only get one AoO.

But Twin triggers with every attack. Even an AoO.
"Even characters with special
abilities that allow them to make additional attacks can make only one attack of opportunity. "

Twin attack is (currently) the exception that proves the rule. Double, Triple, and Quad attack normally give extra attacks, but not on an attack of Opportunity. Twin attack works still though.

Team-mando.gif
"I swear by the soul I don't have, I am going to kill you."
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."
Boba Fett

The rulebook clearly states that "Even characters with special abilities that allow them to make additional attacks can make only one attack of opportunity".  So no Twin attack on AOO.
The rulebook clearly states that "Even characters with special abilities that allow them to make additional attacks can make only one attack of opportunity".  So no Twin attack on AOO.

That is incorrect. Twin Attack isn't actually an Attack of Opportunity, just triggered by it. A figure with Quick Reactions and Twin would only get the +6 Atk on the first attack, not the Twin Attack.

As stated, this is covered in the FAQ.
Indeed, he lives up to his name.

Tom's wrong
Signature pending...