Mobile Question

If I recall correctly you spend your force point for extra movement (move 2, master speed, knight sped, etc) before you beginning moving would it also follow that you have to declare it before you started moving if you are planning to mobile attack (or greater mobile). So if I was planning on move 3 shoot then move 5 I would have to use the force point before I moved the first 3 correct? Or could I wait until after I attacked and saw the results of them before I decided if I wanted to move extra?

Just trying to figure out and make sure I understand interactions in and out of the thrawn bubble, and also for tactical possibilities for getting to where I need to be tactically.
You must spend the FP to extend your move before you begin moving at all.

So, spend FP, move three, shoot, move remaining 5.

You don't have to declare that you're using Mobile Attack, but you probably should just to keep things clear.
Patryn of Elvenshae Want a character sheet for your starship? Download! Discuss!
Thats what I thought.

Just makes some tactical decisions more interesting especially with the new Luke.
So, if I decide to use the extra movement, may I separate it like: move 6 squares - shoot - then move the remaining 2 (or 6 in the case of master speed)?
So, if I decide to use the extra movement, may I separate it like: move 6 squares - shoot - then move the remaining 2 (or 6 in the case of master speed)?

Yes. Just remember that extra movment needs to be declared at the start of the move.

Also on an aside note, these boards are dead. If you want an active community for SWM, go to www.bloomilk.com or www.swmgamers.com
IMAGE(http://www.lusogamer.com/live/green/gamercard_gamerbar/EmporerDragon.png)
Sign In to post comments