40-Figure Sets = 1 figure per preview?

Because the set have been reduced to 40. Does this mean that we will only have 1 figure per preview?

Because 7 previews with 2 figures per is 14. Nearly half the set! Would WOTC give out nearly half their set in just their previews?
Because 7 previews with 2 figures per is 14. Nearly half the set! Would WOTC give out nearly half their set in just their previews?

Hopefully. :P
We find out anyway. We already found out two, and it doesnt come out for months.
That was different. Gencon always gives out information, I believe.
Considering we usually know the whole set a couple weeks out, i really dont know that they need to change it to one mini previews.
Out of all the previews we got from Wizards and Starwars.com (etc.) for KotOR, I really think it is possible. I mean, how many characters were revealed for this set? 3/4+?
Out of all the previews we got from Wizards and Starwars.com (etc.) for KotOR, I really think it is possible. I mean, how many characters were revealed for this set? 3/4+?

You do mean 3/4+ a week, right? Between Kidzworld, Wizards themselves, and independent people, we got 3-4 sets of stats every week until the entire set's stats dropped

Team-mando.gif
"I swear by the soul I don't have, I am going to kill you."
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."
Boba Fett

You do mean 3/4+ a week, right? Between Kidzworld, Wizards themselves, and independent people, we got 3-4 sets of stats every week until the entire set's stats dropped

Actually, although that's true, I meant that we got like three quarters of the set spoiled.
From the Seminar, Rob mentioned that they typically do the previews even when figure have already been spoiled to show people the RPG stats. Not all figures get RPG stats that are released, so odds are good they will want this trend to continue.
Actually, although that's true, I meant that we got like three quarters of the set spoiled.

Ah, 3/4 = three quarters... thats what happens when I post at 2 in the morning.

Team-mando.gif
"I swear by the soul I don't have, I am going to kill you."
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."
Boba Fett

You just need to have 5 previews instead of 7 and you're back to 1/4 of the minis spoiled that way.
Fear is my ally
You just need to have 5 previews instead of 7 and you're back to 1/4 of the minis spoiled that way.

Or preview 1 mini one week and 2 the next; alternating back and forth for 7 previews would also give you a reveal of 10 minis.
Is really so bad to have so many figures from a set shown before the release? For me it's a good to see what's coming down the pike, that way I know where I should save money, or not bother, ahead of time. If it looks like they have a bucket load of cool figures, I'm gonna save some money so I can buy more boosters when they come out.

On the flip side, too many previews ruin the sense of mystery and surprise.
Sign In to post comments