Atton Rand and Bao-Dur stats!

http://www.bloomilk.com/Characters/Default.aspx?ID=596
Atton Rand
Cost=26
Hp-60
Def-16
Att-+8
Dam-10
Cunning Attack +20 (+4 Attack and +20 Damage against an enemy who has not activated this round)
Door Gimmick (At the end of his turn, this character can designate 1 door that he can see as open; it remains open until the end of this character's next turn, or until he is defeated)
Double Attack (On his turn, this character can make 1 extra attack instead of moving)
Jedi Hunter (+4 Attack and +10 Damage against enemies with Force ratings)

Force Powers Force 1

http://www.bloomilk.com/Characters/Default.aspx?ID=596
Bao-Dur
Cost-33
Hp-90
Def-17
Att-+7
Dam-20
Demolish (Ignores Damage Reduction of adjacent targets)
Destabilize Shields (Suppresses Shields abilities of adjacent enemies)
Mighty Swing (On his turn, if this character doesn't move, he gets +10 Damage against adjacent enemies)
Repair 30 (Replaces attacks: touch; remove 30 damage from 1 Droid character)
Twin Attack (Whenever this character attacks, he makes 1 extra attack against the same target)
ALL THE STATS ARE UP ON BLOOMILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW, if that Wedge stat is correct, NR just got a huge boost. I've been saying it for years, but Wedge Antilles is the best character ever.
WOW, if that Wedge stat is correct, NR just got a huge boost. I've been saying it for years, but Wedge Antilles is the best character ever.

One of the employees of my FLGS keeps telling me that SWM should devolve into a pointless game, based on the fact that nothing should be able to kill Wedge (in the Star Wars storyline anyway).

He's an amusing guy.
Jedi Hunter is nice, but I would've preferred Avoid Defeat. How is it that Jolee Bindo gets Avoid Defeat, but not Atton?
Atton Rand is sick with the new Czerka.

Wedge is awesome. If you didn't like Mara Jade Skywalker before, you should like her now (Mettle Evade re-rolls)...
Atton Rand is sick with the new Czerka.

I disagree...He needs mobile to be effective at all. He is gonna get waxed quick with that defense and no stealth OR mobile. I also was not pleased with Carth Onasty and I was hoping for great things from him. I love this set and I am very excited about alot of the stats but I have to be honest when saying I don't feel the OR is doing very well even AFTER this set drops. Mandos are getting a huge boost here and that is awesome! I also think the Sith will be doing well after this set and of course we all know that the 1 fig in this set that is NR is going to make them EVEN MORE of a powerhouse faction.

Now I am not saying that OR isn't better off after this set...I just don't think they are gonna be competitive on Aug 20th.
I definitely agree that although the Old Rep has gotten a big boost, it hasn't gotten enough of a boost, especially when compared to the other Old Republic-era factions (Sith and Mando). The faction actually has a number of pretty nice pieces, but the problem is lack of synergy. Oh, well... There's always 2009.
I definitely agree that although the Old Rep has gotten a big boost, it hasn't gotten enough of a boost, especially when compared to the other Old Republic-era factions (Sith and Mando). The faction actually has a number of pretty nice pieces, but the problem is lack of synergy. Oh, well... There's always 2009.

Biggest problem with KotOR: 1 CE for the OR. I was expecting more from the set. To date, the OR has only 3 official commanders (OR Commander, Nomi and OR Captain). Until they get more CEs, certain characters are not going to see play. However, the OR Captain + Jolee Bindo works great for Bastila. A 22 Defense with Deflect should be tough to take down. And she doesn't even have to waste FPs on Valor anymore.
I think the problem with the Old Rep in this set is that other factions (including the Sith, Mandos, Republic, and even New Republic) got such great synergy/commander effect boosts that I'm jealous on behalf of the Old Republic!

The lack of commander effects wouldn't be as glaring if some of the pieces could stand on their own a little better.
I was hoping Carth would be the Boba of Old Republic, so a little dissapointed there. I also think his cost is a bit high for what he brings.

Atton is worth his cost and a decent piece.

Shame nothing was done this set to let you play Revan with his KOTOR buddies.
I was hoping Carth would be the Boba of Old Republic, so a little dissapointed there. I also think his cost is a bit high for what he brings.

Atton is worth his cost and a decent piece.

Shame nothing was done this set to let you play Revan with his KOTOR buddies.

I was just hoping he would be the Han Solo and didn't even get that :-(
Sign In to post comments