The Clone Wars: The Hidden Lab of Nelvaan: A Star Wars Miniatures Map Pack

April? That sucks. I was counting on November so I could stop using Ossus and Throne Room.
who's going to be first with the obligatory comment about the reliability of amazon? come on, there's a cookie in it for you.....
who's going to be first with the obligatory comment about the reliability of amazon? come on, there's a cookie in it for you.....

Ooo. Ooooo.

Amazon is not reliable.

Howzat?
Ooo. Ooooo.

Amazon is not reliable.

Howzat?

one cookie for you, but unfortunately it's cursed
a cursed cookie is better then no cookie at all
and i was hopeing that was going to be out for xmas as my wife has alredy seid you can have a case the starter and all map packs but only a booster and the starter be for never mind lets hope that they are wrong
ah here it is my trade bit lots of promos inside issuses 2 and 4 of deagostini and repaints some new updates in there now too go on have a little looky madds trades madds squads trade house TEMPORARY HOME FOR THE Good Trade List&FAQ 85.16% complete. The Crystal Caves of Ilum (2/2)Jedi Academy (35/40) Showdown at Teth Palace (2/2)The Attack on Teth (0/2) Imperial Entanglements (22/41)Clone Wars Battles (0/10) The Clone Wars (36/40)The Clone Wars Starter Set (6/6) Knights of the Old RepublicLegacy of the Force (53/60) The Force Unleashed (50/60)Battle of Hoth (17/17) Starter Set (6/6)Alliance and Empire (53/60) Bounty Hunters (48/60)Champions of the Force (55/60) Attack on Endor (4/4)AT-AT Imperial Walker (1/1) Universe (50/60)Revenge of the Sith (55/60) Clone Strike (57/60)Rebel Storm (56/60)
Ahhh, so its the LAB on Nelvaan. So, technically, not another Ice Planet.
I think it will have scenarios and that means we get nelvaanian warriors in the Clone Wars!
Does anyone know why cartargrapher maps arnt being considered ? I like them very much, and have found 4 out of 6 to be fairly balanced.they look great!!
Does anyone know why cartargrapher maps arnt being considered ? I like them very much, and have found 4 out of 6 to be fairly balanced.they look great!!

Because WOTC doesn't accept outside work.
Most companies don't.

Tsk, dang stubborn snobs. :P

(Just kidding!! No disrespect to WotC)
Ooo. Ooooo.

Amazon is not reliable.

Howzat?

rofl
Do you want to help advance the game when Wizards pulls the plug? Go Here: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75862/22337613/Minis_YOU_want_to_see:_The_first_step - - -
one cookie for you, but unfortunately it's cursed

does it come with your choice of toppings......which are also cursed?
Hmm, April 7th eh? I thought these were suppose to coincide with the Clone Wars! Thats 8 months away! And probably after Imperial Entanglements...

Oh well, they are very nice additions and I look forward to them!

Edit: Oh and are all 3 beling released that day? Or are they spread apart? Is April the earliest one or not? Hmmm...
does it come with your choice of toppings......which are also cursed?

Yes, but the toppings contain potassium benzoate... which is apparently bad. ;)
Just as an outside thought on the new Map Packs the comic/hobby store Promotional/order books, which I can remember the name of, have ads for the map sets in them for this month. This would lead me to believe that Amazon is way off and that the packs should be out in Nov. or Dec. at the latest.
Just as an outside thought on the new Map Packs the comic/hobby store Promotional/order books, which I can remember the name of, have ads for the map sets in them for this month. This would lead me to believe that Amazon is way off and that the packs should be out in Nov. or Dec. at the latest.

You should read other stuff on this very site. WotC reports they won't be coming out until the spring as well. It isn't just Amazon.
Who says Amazon isn't reliable? They're listing KotOR as a Huge set. I pity the people who bought regular sized KotOR boosters elsewhere, you were cheated of a Huge!

I love how they have "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought" for the map pack. Did somebody already place an order for a product, coming out in 7 months, when they don't even know what it contains? That's placing alot of faith in WotC.