What Minis Do You Want to See?

This thread is devoted to telling us what minis you'd like to see in future sets. This way, WotC_Rob (and everyone else in WotC R&D) will have a good gauge of which minis people are most interested in.

So, pipe up! Also, if you see someone else suggest a mini you like, feel free to voice your support.
Call me crazy but if they made an AT-AT, they should make a AT-TE
I would Like to see these:
Boba Fett's Granddaughter

Mirta Gev

Obi Wan In Clone armor
New Clone Wars Anakin Skwalker
Captain Rex

Already confirmed for the Clone Wars, hopefully the Anakin will be much better!

Darth Sidious Hologram on Walking Holoprojector
Ithorian Jedi Master
C-3PO head on Battle droid
Battle Droid head on 3PO body
General Greivous, Jedi Assassin
C-3PO, Ewok God in Wooden chair
Paploo
Wedge in Snowspeeder
Dash Rendar in Snowspeeder
General Veers's Walker, Blizzard 1
Dexter, Obi Wan's Informant
Jodo Cast, Boba Fett Imposter

More Maps that follow movies.

Good ideas!
I really love the Rebel Storm Mara Jade (very old school ;) ), but she could be so much more potent if she had her lightsaber and a few force powers to go with it. I would suggest the "new" Mara to have 80 HP, a defense of 19 an attack of +10, and damage of 20. Her Special Abilities would be Hand of the Emperor(obviously), and Cunning Attack, as well as adding Twin Attack, Mobile Attack, and Stealth. For her Force Powers she would have 2 Force points and Force Renewal 1, as well as Force Leap and Lightsaber Deflect. Of course with the increase in all of her stats "Mara Jade, Imperial Agent" would have a point cost 18 points higher than the Rebel Storm piece and come in at 38 points. Well that's my suggestion. I hope it will be considered!
They need to give the Rebel Storm Mara Jade Accuracy Shot.

Or better yet, give her "Force Sense" and Master of the Force 2....
i want to see a Dark Forces / Jedi Knight set. Jerec, dark side Kyle Katarn, yun, gork, pik, 8d88, morgan katarn, dessann, tavion, an awesome luke skywalker, jan ors. a number of fringe pieces.
i want to see a Dark Forces / Jedi Knight set. Jerec, dark side Kyle Katarn, yun, gork, pik, 8d88, morgan katarn, dessann, tavion, an awesome luke skywalker, jan ors. a number of fringe pieces.

Definately a Kyle Katarn, Rebel Agent before a Dark Side Kyle (though it could be done from the Mysteries of the Sith expansion).

Though I'm satisified with the current Kyle. I WOULD like to see the other characters on your list here. I expect a Jan Ors and a Jerec; I lament that there will likely be no 8t88.

Yes definately a Jerec and Jan Ors!

Also would love a Kyle Katarn, Rebel Agent and a Kyle Katarn, Stormtrooper Officer...
Count me in for Jerec
Fear is my ally
Darth Andeddu!!
Naga Sadow
Marka Ragnos

Odan-Ur
Vodo Siosk Baas
Master Thon

not to mention some others
I would like to see Jan Orrs with synergy to Kyle Katarn.
Anakin Solo with Synergy to Tahiri
More Unique Vong characters, and more UC and C
Here's a list of characters I would like.

A new Jabba
Zorba the Hutt
Durga the Hutt
Queen Jool
Borga the Hutt
Beldorion the splendid

And some non-unique Hutts.
Honestly, Beldorion is the piece I want to see more than ANY other piece.
Lets go to the Ewok Adventure movies... Mace, Cindel, The Gorax, the many cool ewoks, Teek, Wilford Brimley... errr Noah. And the race of badguys from the 2nd one who in my opinion are the Yuuzahn Vong. Come on WotC I know you want to see those made as well!
Lets go to the Ewok Adventure movies... Mace, Cindel, The Gorax, the many cool ewoks, Teek, Wilford Brimley... errr Noah. And the race of badguys from the 2nd one who in my opinion are the Yuuzahn Vong. Come on WotC I know you want to see those made as well!

I'd be all over a set with an Endor theme. There is no such thing as too many Ewoks!!!
Actually, the race of bad guys from the second Ewok movie are Sanyassans.
Honestly, Beldorion is the piece I want to see more than ANY other piece.

Yeah, he would be so cool!
IMAGE(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g108/tzimiscechi/250px-Hutt_Armor.jpg)

Fringe
Hutt in BattleArmor
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hutt_Battle_Armor
Attack 8
Defense 15
Hit Points 50
Damage 20

Dark Armor

Splash: if this character hits its target all adjacent characters take 10 damage, save of 11. If this character misses its target, target and all adjacent characters take 10 damage save of 11.
Empire
Pic
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Picaroon_C._Boodle
Attack 12
Defense 20
Hit Points 90
Damage 10

Twin Attack
Cunning Attack
Flurry
Lightsaber +10 vs adjacent enemies
Hatred: gets +4 attack vs figures named “Kyle Katarn”
Synergy Gorc

Force Powers:
Force points 2
Renewal 1
Force Stun
Mind Trick
Master Speed
Heal 20
Fear: 1 – all enemy figures within 6 squares are at -4 attack until the end of turn
Master of the Force 2
IMAGE(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g108/tzimiscechi/250px-Hutt_Armor.jpg)

Fringe
Hutt in BattleArmor
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hutt_Battle_Armor
Attack 8
Defense 15
Hit Points 50
Damage 20

Dark Armor

Splash: if this character hits its target all adjacent characters take 10 damage, save of 11. If this character misses its target, target and all adjacent characters take 10 damage save of 11.

Man, thats awsome, I made some stats for a Hutt in batte armor too. Wizards should definatly make it in the game.
A new Carth.

*grumble*
Here's a list of characters I would like.

A new Jabba
Zorba the Hutt
Durga the Hutt
Queen Jool
Borga the Hutt
Beldorion the splendid

And some non-unique Hutts.

I would like the unique hutts but I dont know if I would want a non unique one.
I would like the unique hutts but I dont know if I would want a non unique one.

Why not?
honestly I dont know. I guess it depends a lot on the new packaing or what set made them. I would want them in a set with a lot of bigger minis. maybe a set that does are the unique hutts with a few non uniques would be cool. but I wouldnt want them in a set where you knew what you were getting cause a hutt sized lump was in the pack. do you see what I mean
Darth Zannah
A new Nihilus
Andeddu
Bane with Orbalisks

Please note that I am NOT MasterShaper, only a relative.
more Ewoks, in fact a whole set around them would be cool
Ewok traps for huges that is similar to luke pilot unleashed
GA Jacen Solo that has affinity with sith since he was allied with GA when he turned
An Infinities set based on the comics with a white rebel Vader
A fringe Han
AT-TE huge like AT-AT
A Grand Master Luke with Intuition, Flurry, Evade, Ranged, renewal, pilot and Commander effect to make NR Jedi cost less, and deathblows and have at least 160 HP:D
A Rebel Mon Mothma
General Nadine
Nashta (Aurra Sing) from Legacy books
A rebel Luke With Betrayal (bring back to the good side -he brought back Anakin)
Sebulba
AnAkin (mechanic) fringe
Jedi Master Thon
Exar Kun's ghost ( Sith Spirit)
Luke on speeder bike
Leia on speeder bike
Durge on speeder bike
Boba bodyguard for mandalore
Jania Solo Jedi/Mandalorian trainee
I would love to see no more Hans.
I would like to see only two more Lukes ever made.

Rebel Luke in stormtrooper armor
New republic Grand Master Luke like in the lotf books

I would like to see more unique and non-unique NR and Vong
To me this is now the most lacking area.
Every move in this game is a mistake, the hope is that your opponent makes a bigger mistake when he makes his move.
I would love to see no more Hans.
I would like to see only two more Lukes ever made.

Rebel Luke in stormtrooper armor
New republic Grand Master Luke like in the lotf books

There will always be Hans and Lukes, everyone knows who Han Solo and Luke Skywalker are! Same as Darth Vader. I don't mind multiple Hans and Lukes at all, I actually like it, just as long as there aren't multiple in a single set...

I would like to see more unique and non-unique NR and Vong. To me this is now the most lacking area.

Agreed... NR has always been one of my favorite factions, I would love to see them and the Vong both fleshed out a little more...
I would like to see a set based on the Underworld, sorta like Bounty Hunters. Included in this kinda set, or throughout other sets, I would love to see:

Tyber Zann
Booster Terrick
Jorj Car'das
Prince Xizor, Underlord
Guri, Human Replica Droid
Han Solo, Captain of the Mellinium Falcon(fringe)
Chewbacca(fringe)
Talon Karrde, Scoundrel(fringe)
Mara Jade(from her times alongside Karrde)
Shada D'ukal
Muzzle
Aurodium Sword Mercenaries
Mika
Harll
Stroth
Crimson Nova Bounty Hunters
more Black Sun Underlings
more Hutts (unique and non-unique)

Also I'd like to see these species:

Cathar
Chiss
Kaleesh
Togorian
Ubese
Whipid
Zeltron
I personally really would like to see Felucian miniatures.

I was really dissapointed when I learned there were none in the Force Unleashed set, and would really like to see a few out there.
We use the miniatures for the RPG, so I would love to see more of the playable species represented in both genders as both jedi and non-jedi (if there isn't already a figure produced to fit the role). We have several women in our group that like to play females, so a feminine representation of the various species and roles would be way cool.

Oh, don't bother with the gungans, though. They have an instant-kill house rule on them, so we're not likely to buy them.
Oh, don't bother with the gungans, though. They have an instant-kill house rule on them, so we're not likely to buy them.

Woah-hoah! Yousa gonna get pasted, Outlander. :D

Meesa no liken this. Yousa thinken yousa greater then the gungans.
Fear is my ally
Ben Skywalker, Jedi Knight
and later
Ben Skywalker, Young Officer
(both need to be NR figures with Affinity with Darth Caedus)

Tahiri Velia (Vong, with Affinity: may be in a squad with either Darth Caedus or Ben Skywalker)

Jaina Solo, Hero of the Jedi (NR with special ability Sword of the Jedi: +4/+10 against Sith and anyone with "Darth" in their names)

And a Captain Pellaeon for the Empire and an Admiral Pellaeon for the New Republic.
Ben Skywalker, Jedi Knight
and later
Ben Skywalker, Young Officer
(both need to be NR figures with Affinity with Darth Caedus)

I want to see some love for Ben Skywalker as well... But I wouldn't give him affinity for Darth Caedus, as soon as Ben found out that Caedus was dark sided(well a sith) he stopped his following of him... Ben won't go dark sided, definately not against his dad!

Tahiri Velia (Vong, with Affinity: may be in a squad with either Darth Caedus or Ben Skywalker)

Now Tahiri would be a great fig to recieve Affinity for Darth Caedus, but she would have to be NR...
Ah, alright. I haven't read past Bloodlines, I just know some spoilers. Why shouldn't Tahiri have some sort of Vong affinity? I was thinking how badly they needed another good piece. (The only reason I know about her is through Wookiepedia, haha.)
Ah, alright. I haven't read past Bloodlines, I just know some spoilers. Why shouldn't Tahiri have some sort of Vong affinity? I was thinking how badly they needed another good piece. (The only reason I know about her is through Wookiepedia, haha.)

Yeah, she could have Vong Affinity, since she was shaped back in Edge of Victory I: Conquest. But I think it would be cool to see a Shaped version of her just for the Vong!
a list of imperials i want to see:
admiral Pellaeon
admiral Daala
captain Lorth Needa
admiral Conan Antonio Motti
Moff Jerjerrod
Admiral Zsinj
Ysanne Isard
Kir Kanos
Carnor Jax
Joruus C'baoth, dark jedi clone
Dark Side Luke Skywalker
Emperor Palpatine, Reborn
Triclops
Desann, dark jedi
Hethrir, dark jedi
Inquisitor Jerec
Daric LaRone, hand of judgment stormtrooper
Prophets of the Dark Side
elite royal guard
imperial Inquisitor
Imperial Marines
Spacetrooper
Scout trooper sharpshooter
TX-130T fighter tank
AT-AA
AT-PT
Imperial Moff, admiral and captain non-uniques
I want to see a the Federation Tank from Phantom Menace as well as the Large Droid Carrier that produces Battle Droids. Naturally the droid carrier would have to be a special sculpt in a package. A Gungan Catapult and a Fumba that creates shields. Yea, I'm dreaming for sure.

Anyway,
Zuxius
Since I've been kindly reminded of my desire for a new Maul, here I go

Darth Maul, Shadow Hunter
Sora Bulq
The Dark Woman (An'ya Kuro)
A'Sharad Hett
Bultar Swan
Koffi Arana
Definitely a new Aayla Secura
Jacob Nion (VSA), Sith Lord
Revan, redeemed
Dooku, Jedi Master
Cay Qel-Droma
Tott Doneeta
Darth Maladi
Darth Bandon

Just to name a few
Fear is my ally
Kir Kanos
Biggs Darklighter, Red Three (Battle of Yavin)
CAPTAIN FORDO.
Re-Issue ARC Troopers (to go with cap'n fordo!)
Sora Bulq would be cool.
Luke in stormtrooper armour
Republic 501st trooper
Imperial 501st trooper
Imperial 181st Pilot
ELITE SCOUT TROOPERS. COME ON!
Dexter
A GOOD Dash Rendar.
Rorron Corobb
Foul Moudama
Voliff Monn
A bunch of bounty hunters