Oklahoma Players.

This is a list of anyone playing in Oklahoma (or are from Oklahoma ) and where at. Can anyone list the days a times that each LGS plays their SWM/SSB games. So, tell us your name and place you like to play. Also, ages would be nice. Thanks. Also, if anyone knows of any players listed below that are no longer playing please let me know.

This is the list of people we know of so far and where they mainly play(if I see that your last login date is 7 months or older. I will remove your name from the list. But, if you return please let me know and I will re-add it in. Also, if you know for sure of someone who has quit, please let me know).

slientbob - Ardmore
Skywalker21 - Bethany
Sixfootoneder - Bethany
FringeDave - Edmond
Enderbender - Moore
Alarmingrick - Moore
Great Ajax - Norman and Moore
Ortugg - Norman
Tikosis -
Cengiz Khan -
Spyder_DP -
dmrey - OKC
MasterBradley - OKC
Jedi Christian - 30y/o - OKC near Mustang.
Bleedalbeans - OKC
OKCPayne - OKC
ChubbytheHutt - Panhandle
Lance Hawvermale - Stillwater
Gydra - Tulsa Area
mr james - Tulsa area
Spectre82 - Tulsa Area
Thedirector - Yukon
T3HMoD - Yukon
Rhullet - Yukon
Darth Sooner -

Places to Play.
Al's Sports Cards - Edmond (Sundays @2pm)
All In Games - Broken Arrow at 101st and Elm (Tulsa Area)
BattleFields - OKC - May and 122nd.
Drake's Place -Del City
Game HQ - OKC (When they do it Sat's at 12.00pm check the schedule http://www.gameheadquarters.com/dispatch.html)
Limey Dragon - Midwest City
Wizard's Asylum - Norman (Sundays at 2)
Try my site. www.swmplayer.com
Me, my brother, and the kids play around Norman and Moore.

Trey
-----------------------------
---------------------
We have Star wars tournaments every sunday at 2:00 at wizards asylum in norman Ok at 739 jenkins
There are a lot of players in Norman, usually about 5-8 come to the tournaments
They have weekly SW tournaments at Stillwater's Distraction Games.
there are weekly games at Al's Sports cards in Edmond also. Every sunday at 2pm. $3 to enter. tournament winner gets a free booster and if enough people show up (which is hardly ever a problem) we do a random drawing for another booster.
Bump.
I play at Battlefields located at May and 122nd. They usually have 2 or 3 tournaments a month. One is coming up on Friday around 6 I think. You'll have to check, I'm not sure. I'll be there, but usually only a few people show up.
Just had a pm encounter with JediChristian so I figured I should post here as well. Play mostly with friends around the area. There are about 8 of us and some of the guys play at Al's.
if any of u OKC peeps want to just have some friendly games and whatnot PM me and maybe we can set something up. i used to be able to play at al's every weekend but work has since decided i cant get weekends off anymore which totally sucks.
Finally some Oklahoma Love. I've not been playing but I know of 2 places that have tournys.

DRAKES PLACE in DEL CITY across from the del city highschool. ( just not had luck with people showing up)

AL's SPORTS CARDS in EDMOND Close to where the old albertson's used to be.

Im not sure but I think GAME HQ which is on SW 89 Penn has them but i dont know how often or when they have them.

If anyone want to contact me to have a gathering of players. Please feel free to contact me. Have a nice night.

:invasion: :invasion: :invasion: :invasion: :invasion:
Hey, I just wanted to mention that there is a 200pt constructed Tourney on Saturday and two others this month. Check out the dates in the battleplan section on their webpage. http://www.battlefieldsokc.com/

Also, if anyone in the area is willing to help me playtest my homemade set based on the KotOR video games it is found here:http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=718548

Just post a reply or PM me if you're interested.
Yea, I usually get to play once a month at GHQ. I know about Drake's place. I visit Al's once in a while because he'll make deals with you. His place is just to far for me to play. I usually have to go when I get off work and head home. I live closest to GHQ. Also, there's a place in Norman called Wizards and a place in Stillwater named Distraction I think.
Anyone who see's this I alway show up at drakes place on saturdays. Around 4:00 or 5:00
It's time to see if any new Okla. players have joined.
I play at Al's and Game HQ sometimes, i'm in between the two (Bethany, to be exact) Tikosis lives in South OKC near Game HQ. I personally prefer Al's because their boosters are cheaper.
added OKLA player
wOOt, I play at Al's and Drake's PLace. Althought I've been thinking on going to Game HQ for their tourneys.

Hey, is it true Game HQ only alow 50 points of fringe?

(I live in Yukon)

\/m.oD
i havent played there lately, but that used to be the rule it seemed. They had started changing it up some last i saw so that could have changed.
i havent played there lately, but that used to be the rule it seemed. They had started changing it up some last i saw so that could have changed.

I was there at Al's last week buying some minis. They still play on Sundays. Also TeHMoD, yea, the will Have a 50-75 pt cap on fringe characters. I think because they do a lot of light side/ darkside or faction play. They don't want someone Picking 1 character from one faction and the rest be fringe. I think they need to mod it some. Also, lately they have been doing more league games.
Ah you we're? Why didn't you enter the tourney?

And as for Game HQ, I was just wondering. The fringe cap wasn't really to bothersome, as long as it was at 75 and not 50 ( 50 would be ghey although workable, but still stupid.).

Are they counting the 50-75 for just base squad structure or are reinforcements included?

\/m.oD
howdy fellow Sooners!
i'm mainly getting into SSB at the moment. but maybe in a couple of months i may be able to afford another SWM game...

if any of you have any SSB ships you're wanting to get rid of, PM me.

i have a few trade items.

rick
Ah you we're? Why didn't you enter the tourney?

And as for Game HQ, I was just wondering. The fringe cap wasn't really to bothersome, as long as it was at 75 and not 50 ( 50 would be ghey although workable, but still stupid.).

Are they counting the 50-75 for just base squad structure or are reinforcements included?

\/m.oD

The fringe 50-75 pts were for base points I believe. Reinforcements could be extra. Also, the 50-75 pts depended on the total points per team (eg. 200pt, 150pt ot 100pt).
Yeah I figured Reinforcements were not counted.

\/m.oD
updated.
We are having 150 point tourny at Drake's this sunday if anyone is interested in coming.

\/m.oD
What time at drakes. Al's have them every sunday at 2 pm the ist sunday is SSB and the rest is SWM.
updated.
Hi, I run the tournaments at Drake's and we have tourney's on Sundays at 2. We used to have about 6-8 people a week then work prevented me from showing up for awhile and now I'm trying to get it going again. This Sunday will be a SW tcg tourney though so if anyone is interested in that please feel free to drop by. If anyone is interested I can post the monthly schedule of tourneys on here and if anyone has ideas for tourneys or scenarios they want to try just let me know, I'm trying to create more of a group feel than just a show up and try and kill the other guy so you can get your prize and leave enviroment, although winning is always good too. If you want to get a hold of me you can email me at [email]BZ29V@aol.com[/email]
Yea, Any Oklahoma Players that want to announce weekly tournaments at their LGS's. Feel free. Welcome on Spyder.
:D Al's Sundays @ 2
i'm gonna be in the okc area today at about 230 to play / trade i'll be at wizards asylum and game HQ pm me if you wanna meet up today. i will be leaving ardmore at 1pm so try to pm me before 1245
updated.
Can people list the days and times that each store has thier SWM/SSB playing times.

Thanks
JC
Updated
Distraction in Stillwater is one of the DCI release tourney places.
I think they must have some pull. :D It would be cool to go. I know I won't be able to.
I probably won't either. Unless I can convince someone else and get a ride with them. I really want to considering the huge prizes.
Hey Jedi Christian, just to let you know, my brother and I usually play at game HQ, but are trying to start going to Drake's place soon. I hope to see ALL the Oklahoma players at Distraction games in Stillwater for the release event. If you come, I will see you there.;)