Big Mana

1051 posts / 0 new
Last post

IMAGE(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Baka-Bushi/mana.jpg)

IMAGE(http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee215/Hodoku/WUBRG.gif)

Big Mana has one purpose: dominate. Your goal is to get out a few lands and accel, drop some efficient threats, and lay waste. Sound good to you? Then this is the deck you have been looking for! Big Mana, which has now gone into more than just the traditional red and green lists (see below), looks to drop a smidge of early accel, such as Wall of Roots or Into the North, then with mana advantage, putting out big, hard-to-deal-with threats like Cloudthresher and Akroma, Angel of Wrath. The goal of Big Mana is to apply pressure until your opponents life total reaches zero.

This thread is updating for Shadowmoor! I swear!

For reference, the old thread is here. Lots of good information to be gleaned there, for those interested.

Creatures

Wall of Roots - Slows aggro and accels
Kitchen Finks - Lifegain, more aggressive builds
Tarmogoyf - Its 'Goyf
Siege-gang Commander - Beats and burn on many bodies
Aeon Chronicler - Draw power, big beater, for GWu variant
Cloudthresher - Flash, Reach, Fat Body and a mini-Hurricane!
Big Q - SplitSecond, Shroud, Fat Body
Crovax, Ascendant Hero - Good effects, hard to kill. For GW/x variants
Oversoul of Dusk - Good protected beater
Akroma, Angel of Wrath - Need I say why? For GW/x variants

Spells

Skred - Snow-version Removal
Condemn - Cheap removal, for GW/x variants (good vs. that turn 2 Doran!)
Glittering Wish - For all your GW/x needs
Into the North - Get those Snow lands
Coldsteel Heart - For slower builds w/ Snow
Fertile Grounds - Synergy w/ Garruk, watch for bounce/LD
Incinerate - Burn.
Oblivion Ring - Versatile removal
Sulfurous Blast - Board sweeper
Wrath of God - Duh. Good for GW/x variants!
Harmonize - Staple
Garruk Wildspeaker - Great card
Void - For those RGb variants, sweeps out aggro decks and combo hands
Austere Command - Wraths 5+, good for GW/x variants
Primal Command - Solid inclusion! Toolbox enabler

Real Estate

Highland Weald, Boreal Shelf. Arctic Flats, Tresserhorn Sinks - Snow Duals
Mouth of Ronom - Instant-speed Colorless Removal!
Scrying Sheets - Snow Engine, good for slower, snow-oriented lists
Brushland, Karplusan Forest - Painlands
Grove of the Burnwillows - Good for non-Snow variants or in place of Karplusan Forest
Horizon Canopy - Not a dead draw when mana heavy, GW/x variants
Wooded Bastion, Fire-lit Thicket - Hybrid Lands, ahoy!
Reflecting Pool - Because we can
Treetop Village - 3/3 for 2 that dodges Sorcery-speed removal!
Mutavault - The 'Goyf land. Tough for our color requirements
Urza's Factory - Alternate wincon

Sideboard

Tormod's Crypt Can hose graveyards
Extirpate - For those RGb variants to hose out LarkBlink
Seal of Primordium - Set it and forget it!
Vexing Shusher - Could be?
Wheel of Sun and Moon - Awesome for GW/x and Wishboards
Pyroclasm - For Rogues/Faeries
Harmonic Sliver - For GW/x Wishboards
Stonecloaker - Very good answer to graveyard decks
Chameleon Colossus - 4/4 for 4 w/ ProBlack! Very solid, if not MD inclusion
Mwonvuli Acid-Moss - Accel and LD, great vs. mana-hungry decks
Detritivore - Eats up non-Basics
Teferi's Moat - Great with GWu builds and Wishboards
Akroma, Angel of Fury - To further stick it to control
Godhead of Awe - Maybe?
Squall Line - Hot anti-Faerie tech for GW/x build

OldHat's RG List, 1-18-08 to 2-15-08

Lands (24)
4x Highland Weald
4x Treetop Village
2x Mouth of Ronom
2x Karplusan Forest
6x Snow-Covered Forest
6x Snow-Covered Mountain

Creatures (14)
4x Wall of Roots
4x Cloudthresher
3x Siege-gang Commander
3x Big Q

Spells (22)
4x Skred
3x Incinerate
4x Into the North
3x Garruk Wildspeaker
4x Harmonize
2x Molten Disaster
2x Primal Command

Sideboard (15)
2x Akroma, Angel of Fury
3x Sulfurous Blast
3x Pyroclasm
3x Mwonvuli Acid-Moss
3x Seal of Primordium
1x Molten Disaster

January Standings [18-2]
37 wins, 8 losses

February Standings(to date) [8-2]
16 wins, 6 losses

All the FNM Reports are in the old Big Mana thread here.

OldHat's GWr Concept

Lands (23)
2x Arctic Flats
2x Highland Weald
2x Mouth of Ronom
2x Treetop Village
2x Brushland
2x Karplusan Forest
5x Snow-Covered Forest
4x Snow-Covered Plains
2x Snow-Covered Mountain

Creatures (6)
1x Akroma, Angel of Wrath
2x Cloudthresher
1x Crovax, Ascendant Hero
2x Bogardan Hellkite

Spells (31)
4x Skred
4x Into the North
4x Wrath of God
3x Fertile Ground
3x Garruk Wildspeaker
4x Harmonize
3x Oblivion Ring
2x Search for Tomorrow
4x Primal Command

Sideboard (15)
2x Detritivore
2x Cloudthresher
4x Mwonvuli Acid-Moss
4x Sulfurous Blast
3x Stonecloaker

Hellkite is in the main mostly because having SGC with Crovax seemed counter-productive. Otherwise, SGC is the better choice overall. This was just a concept exploring another splash outside of Blue for GW/x.

Chris Woltereck, 1st Place SCG $5K Tournament

RGb Big Mana
Lands (24)
3x Highland Weald
1x Tresserhorn Sinks
2x Mouth of Ronom
4x Treetop Village
2x Mutavault
7x Snow-Covered Forest
4x Snow-Covered Mountain
1x Snow-Covered Swamp

Creatures (15)
3x Cloudthresher
4x Siege-gang Commander
4x Tarmogoyf
4x Wall of Roots

Spells (21)
3x Incinerate
4x Skred
2x Garruk Wildspeaker
4x Harmonize
4x Into the North
1x Molten Disaster
2x Search for Tomorrow
1x Void

Sideboard (15)
4x Chameleon Colossus
3x Extirpate
2x Akroma, Angel of Fury
1x Molten Disaster
3x Pyroclasm
2x Void

Older Decklists

2007 States lists via StarCityGames (they give great breakdowns and all that, as well as prices)
Adam Monita, 1st Place Minneapolis, Minnesota
Cameron Gonzales, 3rd Place Alburquerque, New Mexico
James Lance, 3rd Place Little Rock, Arkansas
Shave Wimble, 3rd Place Burlington, Vermont
Armin Birner, 3rd Place Grand Prix Krakow
Stuart Parnes, 5th Place Garden City, Michigan
Dustin Ens, 7th Place Saskatchewan, Canada
James Araciah, 8th Place Charelston, West Virginia
Daniel Samoles, 8th Place Edison, New Jersey

2007 Champs Lists

Chris Lachmann, 2007 Worlds

Lands (24)
4x [card]Highland Weald/card]
2x [card]Karplusan Forest/card]
3x [card]Mouth of Ronom/card]
1x [card]Scrying Sheets/card]
5x Snow-Covered Forest
5x Snow-Covered Mountain
4x [card]Treetop Village/card]

Creatures (15)
2x [card]Bogardan Hellkite
2x [card]Cloudthresher/card]
3x [card]Siege-Gang Commander/card]
4x [card]Tarmogoyf/card]
4x [card]Wall of Roots/card]

Spells (21)
3x [card]Garruk Wildspeaker/card]
4x [card]Harmonize/card]
4x [card]Incinerate/card]
4x [card]Into the North/card]
2x [card]Molten Disaster/card]
4x [card]Skred/card]

Sideboard (15)
4x [card]Akroma, Angel of Fury/card]
4x [card]Mwonvuli Acid-Moss/card]
3x [card]Spectral Force/card]
4x Sulfurous Blast
Day 1, 5-0

The Great 'Goyf Debate

To run 'Goyf or not to run 'Goyf, that is the question. So, let us break down the 'Goyf question a little bit, shall we?

Pro
At 1, 'Goyf is a bargain! You get so much for so little investment. When the mid-game hits and you can drop a 4/5 or 5/6 for so little mana, you can have a higher threat count, which means more pressure. That is how this deck wins, by applying lots of pressure with "must answer" threats. He can, in some builds, serve as an anti-'Goyf measure by being able to block his own kind. Also, he swings in the early game for a few points, which Big Mana usually does not manage outside of man-lands. 'Goyf puts down some beats to make our mid- and late-game a bit more favorable. In addition to that, it seems anyone and everyone running this at big tourneys run 'Goyf. Some say that is enough to prove his usefulness.

Con
At $30-50, 'Goyf is ridiculously expensive. In addition to that, he doesn't really do anything to change the board except serve as a big body for a cheap manacost. In Big Mana, that really isn't an incentive. We strive to "mana ramp" into threats with more to offer. Originally, it was Bogardan Hellkite, now it is Cloudthresher and Akroma. The aforementioned threats all had more to offer than a big body - Flash, Flying, Haste, Protection, etc. That alone changed the board, in addition to being nasty fatties.

I suppose you can come to your own conclusions. Each of us has an opinion on 'Goyf, so I encourage everyone to come up with their own. Test, though, before you jump on the anti-'Goyf bandwagon. Opinions should be well-founded, so don't just dismiss him. Afterward, you can make your own assessments on the value of running 'Goyf or not.

Thanks to MrIndigo, Erasmus, Velict, Shivan1701D, Jaydee, rightousflame, Baron_Sengir, tallowisp24, Dyron, Shivan Master and all those other folks who got that last thread into the 1,000+ post mark with their innovations, critiques, and overall good input to make Big Mana competative and successful!

Big thanks to -Stu, Atmapalazzo and Banksy for the amazing banners and Hodoku for the dividers. Without guys like this our threads would be so boring!
Here we go folks, a new thread. This will make life a little easier. I linked the old thread above so that people can still get information from it because we did a lot of good stuff in that thread for this deck.
(moved this from the old thread because i think it was the last post there.)

has any thought been given to putting Panglacial Wurm in as a 1 of? I see a few lists that run both into the north and search for tomorrow (and everyone runs primal command). I think with all the mana ramping and library searching it's worthy of discussion. Maybe not inclusion I'm not sure but seems like something worth talking about. Even as a 1 of he allows your late game library searcher draws to be influential.
awesomesauce! thanks OldHat.
Good work OldHat!

I just wanna say I really like the GWu deck, it's so good once you have alot of games under your belt and you got really good at playing it.
at my local shoppe, people say "mana ramp" or "ramp up".

i hate those people. it's SO big mana.
Panglacial Wurm seems like a great idea! It's pretty easy to get the 7 mana out to play it with this deck, and it's a 9/5 trampler that doesn't cost you a crad from the hand. Pretty awesome.
I love this deck but with all the crappy aggro decks at my area when I playtest, I always lose. Then tourney time it seems like this deck just comes out and shines. I am going to test try out the G\W\u version but I will be running it the same as oldhats but with 4 threshers and nothing out. I know it is against the code of magic to do so but I have one rogue build that comes to my store and a fae deck. This should crush them in my wake.

Has anyone tried the G\B\u version that is floating around? It has mass removal but the snow duals offer nothing but frost marsh. You don't really need it but it helps for ronom and sheets. It also runs mind shatter and tombstalkers. Some people are also running thought seize MD. It seems pretty interesting but I think it needs more refining.

I need to know what I can do to improve my match-up with the R\G version versus a field of major aggro. I am playing the carbon copy version of old hats but I have one less land, one less harmonize, cloudthresher for +4 goyf and one extra garruk. Help me!!!!!!
Which version is the best?

"Black Lotus x4, Time Walk x4. and Mox Sapphire x4?, Maybe he is running the budget version"

[center]---Standard---[/center]

Eldrazi Green

:R: Red Deck Wins :R:

:G::W: Naya :W::G::R:

---Extended---

Red Deck Wins

Which version is the best?

It really depends on the meta.

But in general I personally think GWu is most solid.
Doesn't red provide some key cards though?

"Black Lotus x4, Time Walk x4. and Mox Sapphire x4?, Maybe he is running the budget version"

[center]---Standard---[/center]

Eldrazi Green

:R: Red Deck Wins :R:

:G::W: Naya :W::G::R:

---Extended---

Red Deck Wins

read the first part of his post again. Test. ???. profit.
(moved this from the old thread because i think it was the last post there.)

has any thought been given to putting Panglacial Wurm in as a 1 of? I see a few lists that run both into the north and search for tomorrow (and everyone runs primal command). I think with all the mana ramping and library searching it's worthy of discussion. Maybe not inclusion I'm not sure but seems like something worth talking about. Even as a 1 of he allows your late game library searcher draws to be influential.

Seems like it could be interesting but it seems a bit slow. If you are running it off a primal command you'll need at least 12 mana in your pool. For this deck true its not hard but seven mana can be spent on many other good threats.
Fasted would be a into the north but still you'll need at least 9 mana.

Seems like an interesting card and could be worth testing but imo it seems a bit clunky.

*Other thought* Played a some what mirror match today on MWS but this person ran Sacred Mesa. In my opinion it lost him the game. He was a bit behind on the mana race from the beginning and was having to tap at least 2 every turn just to keep the mesa and then another two for a small 1/1 flyer. He was being streched for mana because of my dropping more effective threats like early cloudthreasher and Aeon.

The Aeon gave me much superior card advantage over him and helped me draw into big beats like a 2nd cloudthreasher and Wakroma
I can't decide which version to build... G/W/u or G/R....
I can't decide which version to build... G/W/u or G/R....

G/R gets to play Siege Gang Commander,Molten Disaster and sometimes 'goyf. If you have them, give it a try.
G/W/u is a more controlling deck. It looses SGC, and Molten, but gains a lot by running Wrath of God and Akroma. It also has better card drawing from Aeon Chronicler.
Both are fun to play, and can beat the pants off aggro decks.
Creatures: 15
3 Cloudthresher
4 Siege-gang Commander
4 Quagnoth
4 Wall Of Roots

Stuffs: 21
3 Incinerate
4 Skred
3 Garruk Wildspeaker
4 Harmonize
4 Into The North
3 Molten Disaster

Land: 24
7 Snow-covered Forest
5 Snow-covered Mountain
1 Karplusan Forest
4 Treetop Village
4 Highland Weald
2 Mouth Of Ronom
1 Scrying Sheets

Sideboard: 15
1 Razormane Masticore
4 Chameleon Colossus
2 Ancient Grudge
3 Akroma, Angel Of Fury
1 Molten Disaster
4 Sulfurous Blast

how's it look???
Looks like a solid list.
Don't really think you'll never need that Garruk in your SB so may want to throw something else in.
I would take out the Mutavaults and add one Karplusan Forest and one Molten Disaster. Also, take Pyroclasm out of your sideboard for Sulfufous Blast. Cut the fourth Garruk from your sideboard to have four Sulfurous Blasts. Other than that, looks good.
i played a game last night with my G/W with red in SB for blasts against a really solid B/U faerie deck it was for fun so i SB'd before the game. it went really well i lost but it was really close. i had a wrath and austere command in my opening hand. he was running prety control heavy so he countered a lot of stuff with rune snag's and cryptic's. i managed to land a Crovax since he was tapped out but he used a cryptic to counter and bounced him back to my hand a few turnes later. then he landed a Scion and won in 2 turns. i had a wrath next turn but he had a hand full of counters. love the deck though its fun to play
I have to say after running through 6 games versus faeries, that with the 2 added threshers and playing at 62 is more than worth it. I won 4-2. The threshers were more reliable and less drag and the primal commands always had a target. I think you should try it and even though it seems a bit too many cards it worked really good for me.

Anyway I have a question about my R\G\b version. I can't get past aggro with this deck. I usually face aggro all day at FNM and casual....heck even playtesting I see a TON of aggro. Here is my build and I am thinking about cutting the 3 Quagnoths for 2 molten disaster and one primal command or 2 pyroclasm and one primal command. Any help is appreciated.

[sblock=Rightous RGb List]
Lands (23)
4x Highland Weald
1x Tresserhorn Sinks
4x Treetop Village
1x Mouth of Ronom
1x Urza Factory
1x Snow-Covered Swamps
6x Snow-Covered Forest
5x Snow-Covered Mountain

Creatures (16)
3x Wall of Roots
3x Cloudthresher
3x Siege-gang Commander
3x Big Q
4x Tarmogoyf

Spells (22)
4x Skred
3x Incinerate
4x Into the North
4x Garruk Wildspeaker
3x Harmonize
2x Molten Disaster
2x Primal Command

Sideboard (15)
2x Akroma, Angel of Fury
3x Sulfurous Blast
3x Void
3x Mwonvuli Acid-Moss
2x krosan Grip
2x Molten Disaster
i played a game last night with my G/W with red in SB for blasts against a really solid B/U faerie deck it was for fun so i SB'd before the game. it went really well i lost but it was really close. i had a wrath and austere command in my opening hand. he was running prety control heavy so he countered a lot of stuff with rune snag's and cryptic's. i managed to land a Crovax since he was tapped out but he used a cryptic to counter and bounced him back to my hand a few turnes later. then he landed a Scion and won in 2 turns. i had a wrath next turn but he had a hand full of counters. love the deck though its fun to play

This is a pretty typical game for us. Fae is a bad match up.
For Faeries I find it usually comes down to the hand. If you get a pretty heavy removal hand with some early mana accel usually I'm fine and can normally squeeze out a win just to sheer removal of his creatures.

Is there a SB card that in anyway sways the game a bit more to our favor or will they almost always have some upper-hand on us?
For the one that asked which version to build... the R/G version is really strong but you WILL need the goyf, it provides a lot to this deck to be really competitive. I've heard GWu doesn't need him, I haven't played that version of this deck.

Guys, when you test how do you do it ? , I mean ppl here are posting results of sometimes vague testing.

I won a tournament some time ago, a month ago aprox ) , and the key was testing against all the decks that where being played.

20 games against ALL the decks, 14 with SB 6 without SB. Since knowing how to SB is the key here... and at least half of games you guys play, you play with SB in.

Then I came to some conclusions that I posted in the past in the form of decklists.

I invite you guys to be more serious about your testing, it's really important, and only there, you will know what works in average and not only in one or two games... etc.

Not to sound harsh or anything,
I generally playtest with my friends (we're a pretty competitive bunch). We just work together to craft a decklist and pilot it through through a gauntlet of successful lists played by the rest of us.

Obviously, time constraints are an issue here, and some of the lists and opinions I've developed are purely theoretical (I'll try and mention if they are), or just successful in Magic Online or Forbidden Program matches.
Velict , I think that's perfectly valid. , what I mean to say to other ppl is that please , do not consider real serious testing to have won 2 games vs reveilark for example... etc, and specify what your testing methods are, how serious ppl are in testing is actually important.

I only play in mtgo and it's a harsh fast meta.
If anyone does testing, we should strive to post results with a more in-depth look at the match-up. I am serious when I say, I am considering recording my match-ups to put on YouTube or something. I think that would be rather awesome and provide a good learning experiance for players.

That being said, lets not call into question people's testing and just go with our own judgement based on our own testing if you feel theirs is dubious. For example, I do test, but I also work for a living and cannot get in but a day or two a week. The cost of playing paper Magic is bad enough, so MTGO is out of the question. So just know that evaluation of the deck will come down more to your own testing and metagame, so I wouldn't be too quick to call others into question.

That being said, I just threw Flashpling99's bizarro decklist up top. He has done well with it, though I think it could be refined a bit.
Theoretical analysis is just as valid as practical. However, I find testing allows you to find the plays and the common-scenes and so on. Also, it allows you to spot more subtle things about the deck that you can analyse further.

Interpreting pure results is limited and difficult to pin down causality and so one.
I agree with you guys, I will try to record some matchs in youtube, I think it's a GREAT idea
Alright, I changed my list up.
I haven't made this deck yet but I'm about to finish up mine.

What does it do against something like Ignite Memories? It probably would lose every time
most decks that play ignite memories at the moment aren't blindingly fast. Also, the average mana cost is only abut 3.5, so they'd still need to have a minimum of 5 storm copies to make this happen (also somewhat unlikely) in the meantime you can gain life, and attack their mana with commands and i'd board in MAM here (for probably cloudthresher, akroma and crovax, to lower the average cost alot more.)

also board out some removal for riftsweeper to hit blooms. You keep wraths because they will almost certainly play empty the warrens too...

I don't see how it's an auto-loss at all... and it's not even popular or particularly good, so i don't see that much reason to worry.
That being said, lets not call into question people's testing and just go with our own judgement based on our own testing if you feel theirs is dubious. For example, I do test, but I also work for a living and cannot get in but a day or two a week. The cost of playing paper Magic is bad enough, so MTGO is out of the question. So just know that evaluation of the deck will come down more to your own testing and metagame, so I wouldn't be too quick to call others into question.

i'm with you on that one. i work full time and have 1 1/2yr old so my time is verry limmited as far as testing goes. sometimes the only day in the week i can play is friday's, so i go off that. i have a group of friends i try to play with when i can since they play several times a week. i also try to get their oppinions on certain cards or combo's to see if they think it might be something that'll work.
I know this deck is called big mana... but i noticed it only runs about 8 accelerants... why not llanowar elves?
In the R/G/x build you have Wall of Roots which in this deck is much better. Roots provides basically same effect and allows for a good early blocker as you ramp up to drop your fatties.

In the G/W/x builds you wouldn't because its killed soon as you wog. Thats also why you don't run the Roots.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but thats why I always thought heh.
I am just saying a deck that the average fat costs about 6-7 mana. 8 accelerants seems like not enough. I mean i know it works because I have ran the deck. It just seems like it shouldn't have worked.

OMG I just realized how much this deck would cost... I didn't realize that garruk and chameleon colossus were so expensive...

could i build this without them?

Creatures: 15
3 Cloudthresher
4 Siege-gang Commander
4 Quagnoth
4 Wall Of Roots

Stuffs: 21
4 Incinerate
4 Skred
3 Harmonize
4 Into The North
2 Molten Disaster
2 Search for Tomorrow
2 Primal Command

Land: 24
7 Snow-covered Forest
5 Snow-covered Mountain
1 Karplusan Forest
4 Treetop Village
4 Highland Weald
2 Mouth Of Ronom
1 Scrying Sheets

Sideboard: 15
1 Razormane Masticore
4 Dodecapod
2 Ancient Grudge
3 Akroma, Angel Of Fury
1 Molten Disaster
4 Sulfurous Blast
If you can't afford the Goyf there always is the cheaper alternative.
Troll ascetic Still really good card and can block a goyf all day long heh.

Troll can go from 8-14 or so. A good deal cheaper the Goyf which goes for the friendly 40-50
Hello,

Last FNM, I play against the BigMana(snow version) with a goblin deck. I lost badly to their huge creature.

So I know that deck is pretty good but have some diffuculities with counter deck.

I am wondering if there is version without the snow land, Mouth Of Ronom, and Skred. it is hard to get those cards around my place other than at ebay.

Surely there is advantage and disadvantage of running with snow or without the snow.

would be really cool to see list with Chameleon Colossus and Loxodon Warhammer.

thank you for your time.

oh by the way what is MAM
What about Garruk and colossus? can the deck be good without them... i mean garruk goes for 20$ a piece and colossus goes for about 15$... goyf's around me go for 20$... which are all kind of expensive.
actually, i run a budget version, considering my money situation, i cant afford those cards, so this is what i put together.

// Lands
4 [CS] Highland Weald
8 [CS] Snow-Covered Mountain
7 [CS] Snow-Covered Forest
3 [10E] Treetop Village
2 [CS] Mouth of Ronom

// Creatures
4 [TSB] Wall of Roots
4 [10E] Siege-Gang Commander
3 [LRW] Cloudthresher
3 [PLC] Akroma, Angel of Fury
2 [TSP] Bogardan Hellkite

// Spells
2 [PLC] Harmonize
4 [CS] Into the North
2 [TSP] Search for Tomorrow
4 [10E] Incinerate
4 [CS] Skred
2 [LRW] Primal Command
2 [10E] Loxodon Warhammer

// Sideboard
SB: 4 [TSB] Dodecapod
SB: 3 [TSP] Sulfurous Blast
SB: 4 [TSP] Ancient Grudge
SB: 4 [TSP] Mwonvuli Acid-Moss

It's been doing fine against Rogues, UW control, and lark.
feel free to ask more questions.
There, made updates to my list... how does it look everyone?
Sorry about the extremely long post but just wanted to show a game versus my or OldHats GWb Big Mana version against a GR Big Mana. I have the 2nd game long saved also which I won also. SBed in MAM in place of 2 Search for tomorrow and 2 oblivion rings seeing as I didn't need them at all game one.
Most likely should have kept them for this G2 early garruk but ended up not being a problem. MAM really hurt him killing off his treetop and red sources and giving me even more accel.

After the first game I may never remove the blue splash for Aeon. It gave me so much card advantage and once it came out was once a 8/8 beater and 2nd one a 6/6. True didn't get any damage through but made him use up 2 3/3 beat tokens from Garruk and use up two skreds.

Over all very pleased with how the deck worked against the some what "mirror match" of the same style deck.

Game Verus Toni GWb Big Mana Vs. GR Big Mana

Match
0:00:11 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 draws 7 cards
0:00:14 [Toni] Toni draws 7 cards
0:00:16 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Treetop Village from Hand
0:00:17 [Vanguard382] It is now the End Phase, Cleanup Step
0:00:23 [Toni] Toni plays Highland Weald from Hand
0:00:23 [Toni] It is now the End Phase, End Of Turn Step
0:00:29 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Urza's Factory from Hand
0:00:32 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Treetop Village
0:00:32 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Urza's Factory
0:00:33 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Into the North from Hand
0:00:43 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 puts Arctic Flats into play from Library
0:00:46 [Vanguard382] It is now the End Phase, Cleanup Step
0:00:55 [Toni] Toni plays Snow-Covered Forest from Hand
0:00:57 [Toni] Toni taps Highland Weald
0:00:57 [Toni] Toni taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:00:58 [Toni] Toni plays Tarmogoyf from Hand
0:00:59 [Toni] It is now the End Phase, End Of Turn Step
0:01:03 [Toni] Tarmogoyf is now 1/2
0:01:05 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Snow-Covered Plains from Hand
0:01:17 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Treetop Village
0:01:17 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Urza's Factory
0:01:18 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Fertile Ground from Hand
0:01:21 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Arctic Flats
0:01:21 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Plains
0:01:21 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Fertile Ground
0:01:22 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Search for Tomorrow from Hand
0:01:30 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 puts Snow-Covered Forest into play from Library
0:01:32 [Vanguard382] It is now the End Phase, Cleanup Step
0:01:42 [Toni] Toni plays Snow-Covered Forest from Hand
0:01:43 [Toni] It is now the Combat Phase, Declare Attackers Step
0:01:44 [Vanguard382] Toni taps Tarmogoyf
0:01:44 [Toni] Toni taps Tarmogoyf
0:01:45 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382's life total is now 19 (-1)
0:01:46 [Toni] It is now the End Phase, End Of Turn Step
0:01:56 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Arctic Flats
0:01:56 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Plains
0:01:56 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Fertile Ground
0:01:56 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:01:57 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Harmonize from Hand
0:01:58 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 draws a card
0:01:58 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 draws a card
0:01:59 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 draws a card
0:02:01 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 puts Harmonize to Graveyard from Play
0:02:06 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Treetop Village from Hand
0:02:07 [Vanguard382] It is now the End Phase, Cleanup Step
0:02:17 [Toni] Toni plays Scrying Sheets from Hand
0:02:24 [Toni] It is now the Combat Phase, Declare Attackers Step
0:02:24 [Vanguard382] Toni taps Tarmogoyf
0:02:25 [Toni] Toni taps Tarmogoyf
0:02:27 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382's life total is now 18 (-1)
0:02:33 [Toni] Toni taps Highland Weald
0:02:33 [Toni] Toni taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:02:33 [Toni] Toni taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:02:33 [Toni] Toni taps Scrying Sheets
0:02:34 [Toni] Toni plays Garruk Wildspeaker from Hand
0:02:38 [Toni] Garruk Wildspeaker now has 4 (+4) counters.
0:02:38 [Toni] Toni untaps Highland Weald
0:02:38 [Toni] Toni untaps Snow-Covered Forest
0:02:39 [Toni] Toni taps Highland Weald
0:02:40 [Toni] Toni taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:02:40 [Toni] Toni plays Wall of Roots from Hand
0:02:41 [Toni] It is now the End Phase, End Of Turn Step
0:02:46 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Snow-Covered Forest from Hand
0:03:03 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Treetop Village
0:03:03 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Urza's Factory
0:03:03 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Arctic Flats
0:03:03 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Plains
0:03:03 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Fertile Ground
0:03:03 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:03:04 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Aeon Chronicler from Hand
0:03:06 [Vanguard382] Aeon Chronicler now has 1 (+2) counters.
0:03:09 [Vanguard382] End my turn
0:03:26 [Toni] Toni plays Highland Weald from Hand
0:03:32 [Toni] It is now the Combat Phase, Declare Attackers Step
0:03:32 [Vanguard382] Toni taps Tarmogoyf
0:03:32 [Toni] Toni taps Tarmogoyf
0:03:34 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382's life total is now 17 (-1)
0:03:42 [Toni] Toni taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:03:51 [Toni] Toni untaps Highland Weald
0:03:51 [Toni] Toni untaps Snow-Covered Forest
0:03:55 [Toni] Garruk Wildspeaker now has 5 (+1) counters.
0:03:56 [Toni] Toni taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:03:57 [Toni] Toni taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:04:00 [Toni] Toni taps Scrying Sheets
0:04:02 [Toni] Toni plays Chameleon Colossus from Hand
0:04:03 [Toni] It is now the End Phase, End Of Turn Step
0:04:07 [Vanguard382] Aeon Chronicler now has 1 (-1) counters.
0:04:08 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 draws a card
0:04:09 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 draws a card
0:04:10 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Snow-Covered Forest from Hand
0:04:20 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Treetop Village
0:04:20 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Urza's Factory
0:04:20 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Arctic Flats
0:04:20 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Fertile Ground
0:04:21 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Wrath of God from Hand
0:04:27 [Toni] Toni puts Tarmogoyf to Graveyard from Play
0:04:27 [Toni] Toni puts Wall of Roots to Graveyard from Play
0:04:28 [Toni] Toni puts Chameleon Colossus to Graveyard from Play
0:04:28 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 puts Wrath of God to Graveyard from Play
0:04:31 [Vanguard382] Thinking
0:04:43 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:04:43 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Treetop Village
0:04:44 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Harmonize from Hand
0:04:45 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 draws a card
0:04:45 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 draws a card
0:04:46 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 draws a card
0:04:49 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 puts Harmonize to Graveyard from Play
0:05:01 [Vanguard382] It is now the End Phase, Cleanup Step
0:05:02 [Vanguard382] End my turn
0:05:04 [Toni] It is now turn 13 (Toni)
0:05:04 [Toni] It is now the Beginning Phase, Untap Step
0:05:06 [Toni] Toni untaps his/her permanents
0:05:06 [Toni] It is now the Beginning Phase, Upkeep Step
0:05:07 [Toni] It is now the Beginning Phase, Draw Step
0:05:07 [Toni] Toni draws a card
0:05:07 [Toni] It is now the Precombat Main Phase
0:05:11 [Toni] Toni plays Treetop Village from Hand
0:05:16 [Toni] Garruk Wildspeaker now has 4 (-1) counters.
0:05:19 [Toni] Toni puts a 3/3 Beast token into play
0:05:21 [Vanguard382] Ok
0:05:24 [Toni] It is now the End Phase, End Of Turn Step
0:05:25 [Toni] End my turn
0:05:28 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 draws a card
0:05:28 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 draws a card
0:05:30 [Vanguard382] Aeon Chronicler now has 0 (-1) counters.
0:05:39 [Vanguard382] It is now the Combat Phase, Declare Attackers Step
0:05:40 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Aeon Chronicler
0:05:40 [Toni] Vanguard382 taps Aeon Chronicler
0:05:42 [Vanguard382] Aeon Chronicler is now 8/8
0:05:47 [Vanguard382] Ok
0:05:51 [Toni] Toni taps Highland Weald
0:05:52 [Toni] Toni plays Skred from Hand
0:05:58 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 puts Aeon Chronicler to Graveyard from Play
0:05:58 [Toni] Toni destroys token Beast
0:05:58 [Vanguard382] Ok
0:05:59 [Toni] Toni puts Skred to Graveyard from Play
0:06:01 [Vanguard382] It is now the Postcombat Main Phase
0:06:04 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Treetop Village
0:06:05 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Search for Tomorrow from Hand
0:06:08 [Vanguard382] Search for Tomorrow now has 2 (+2) counters.
0:06:36 [Vanguard382] Thinking
0:06:47 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Arctic Flats
0:06:47 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Plains
0:06:47 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Fertile Ground
0:06:47 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:06:47 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Treetop Village
0:06:47 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:06:49 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 untaps Snow-Covered Plains
0:06:50 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:06:51 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Crovax, Ascendant Hero from Hand
0:06:53 [Vanguard382] It is now the End Phase, Cleanup Step
0:06:54 [Vanguard382] End my turn
0:07:15 [Toni] Toni taps Highland Weald
0:07:16 [Toni] Toni taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:07:16 [Toni] Toni taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:07:16 [Toni] Toni taps Scrying Sheets
0:07:16 [Toni] Toni taps Highland Weald
0:07:16 [Toni] Toni taps Treetop Village
0:07:19 [Toni] Garruk Wildspeaker now has 5 (+1) counters.
0:07:20 [Toni] Toni untaps Highland Weald
0:07:21 [Toni] Toni untaps Highland Weald
0:07:21 [Toni] Toni taps Highland Weald
0:07:22 [Toni] Toni taps Highland Weald
0:07:23 [Toni] Toni plays Bogardan Hellkite from Hand
0:07:52 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382's life total is now 14 (-3)
0:07:53 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 puts Crovax, Ascendant Hero to Hand from Play
0:07:54 [Vanguard382] Ok?
0:07:56 [Toni] It is now the End Phase, End Of Turn Step
0:07:57 [Toni] End my turn
0:08:00 [Vanguard382] Search for Tomorrow now has 1 (-1) counters.
0:08:01 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 draws a card
0:08:05 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Arctic Flats
0:08:05 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Fertile Ground from Hand
0:08:07 [Vanguard382] Fertile Ground is enchanting Snow-Covered Plains now
0:08:09 [Vanguard382] Fertile Ground is enchanting no target now
0:08:17 [Vanguard382] It is now the End Phase, Cleanup Step
0:08:18 [Vanguard382] End my turn
0:08:24 [Toni] It is now the Precombat Main Phase
0:08:26 [Toni] It is now the Combat Phase, Declare Attackers Step
0:08:27 [Vanguard382] Toni taps Bogardan Hellkite
0:08:27 [Toni] Toni taps Bogardan Hellkite
0:08:29 [Vanguard382] rsp
0:08:31 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Plains
0:08:31 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:08:31 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Treetop Village
0:08:31 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Fertile Ground
0:08:32 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Cloudthresher from Hand
0:08:33 [Vanguard382] It is now the Combat Phase, Declare Blockers Step
0:08:36 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382's life total is now 12 (-2)
0:08:38 [Toni] Toni's life total is now 18 (-2)
0:08:42 [Toni] Toni puts Bogardan Hellkite to Graveyard from Play
0:08:50 [Toni] Toni taps Highland Weald
0:08:52 [Toni] Toni taps Scrying Sheets
0:08:54 [Toni] Toni plays Incinerate from Hand
0:08:56 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 puts Cloudthresher to Graveyard from Play
0:08:57 [Toni] Toni puts Incinerate to Graveyard from Play
0:08:59 [Toni] It is now the Postcombat Main Phase
0:09:01 [Toni] Garruk Wildspeaker now has 4 (-1) counters.
0:09:04 [Toni] Toni puts a 3/3 Beast token into play
0:09:05 [Toni] It is now the End Phase, End Of Turn Step
0:09:06 [Toni] End my turn
0:09:09 [Vanguard382] Search for Tomorrow now has 0 (-1) counters.
0:09:10 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 puts Search for Tomorrow to Graveyard from Play
0:09:11 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 is looking its Library...
0:09:15 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 puts Snow-Covered Plains into play from Library
0:09:15 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 shuffles library
0:09:15 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 stops looking its Library...
0:09:16 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 shuffles library
0:09:17 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 draws a card
0:09:23 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Arctic Flats
0:09:23 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Plains
0:09:23 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Fertile Ground
0:09:23 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Fertile Ground
0:09:34 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Treetop Village
0:09:35 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Urza's Factory
0:09:36 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Aeon Chronicler from Hand
0:09:40 [Vanguard382] Aeon Chronicler now has 2 (+2) counters.
0:09:44 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:09:44 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Treetop Village
0:09:44 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Plains
0:09:48 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Primal Command from Hand
0:09:51 [Vanguard382] +7 and search
0:09:54 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382's life total is now 19 (+7)
0:09:55 [Toni] Ok
0:09:57 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 is looking its Library...
0:10:01 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 puts Akroma, Angel of Wrath into play from Library
0:10:02 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 shuffles library
0:10:02 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 stops looking its Library...
0:10:03 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 puts Primal Command to Graveyard from Play
0:10:03 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 puts Akroma, Angel of Wrath to Hand from Play
0:10:05 [Vanguard382] It is now the End Phase, Cleanup Step
0:10:06 [Vanguard382] End my turn
0:10:12 [Toni] It is now the Precombat Main Phase
0:10:20 [Toni] It is now the Combat Phase, Declare Attackers Step
0:10:21 [Vanguard382] Toni taps Beast
0:10:21 [Toni] Toni taps Beast
0:10:22 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382's life total is now 16 (-3)
0:10:24 [Vanguard382] Ok
0:10:25 [Toni] It is now the Postcombat Main Phase
0:10:31 [Toni] Toni taps Highland Weald
0:10:31 [Toni] Toni taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:10:32 [Toni] Toni taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:10:32 [Toni] Toni taps Scrying Sheets
0:10:32 [Toni] Toni taps Highland Weald
0:10:32 [Toni] Toni taps Treetop Village
0:10:34 [Toni] Garruk Wildspeaker now has 5 (+1) counters.
0:10:36 [Toni] Toni plays Bogardan Hellkite from Hand
0:10:38 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382's life total is now 11 (-5)
0:10:40 [Toni] It is now the End Phase, End Of Turn Step
0:10:41 [Toni] End my turn
0:10:45 [Vanguard382] Aeon Chronicler now has 1 (-1) counters.
0:10:46 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 draws a card
0:10:46 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 draws a card
0:10:47 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Snow-Covered Forest from Hand
0:10:49 [Vanguard382] Thinking
0:11:12 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Arctic Flats
0:11:12 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Plains
0:11:12 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Fertile Ground
0:11:12 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:11:12 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Fertile Ground
0:11:12 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Primal Command from Hand
0:11:21 [Vanguard382] +7 and top of your deck
0:11:24 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382's life total is now 18 (+7)
0:11:27 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 puts Primal Command to Graveyard from Play
0:11:38 [Vanguard382] It is now the End Phase, Cleanup Step
0:11:38 [Toni] Toni puts a Garruk Wildspeaker on top of Library from Play
0:11:44 [Vanguard382] End my turn
0:11:47 [Toni] It is now the Precombat Main Phase
0:11:52 [Toni] It is now the Combat Phase, Declare Attackers Step
0:11:53 [Vanguard382] Toni taps Bogardan Hellkite
0:11:53 [Toni] Toni taps Bogardan Hellkite
0:11:55 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Plains
0:11:56 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Condemn from Hand
0:12:03 [Toni] Toni's life total is now 23 (+5)
0:12:05 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 puts Condemn to Graveyard from Play
0:12:05 [Toni] Toni puts a Bogardan Hellkite on bottom of Library from Play
0:12:07 [Toni] Toni taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:12:08 [Toni] Toni taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:12:09 [Toni] Toni taps Treetop Village
0:12:10 [Toni] Toni taps Highland Weald
0:12:11 [Toni] Toni plays Garruk Wildspeaker from Hand
0:12:13 [Vanguard382] Ok
0:12:14 [Toni] Garruk Wildspeaker now has 2 (+2) counters.
0:12:17 [Toni] Toni duplicates Beast
0:12:19 [Vanguard382] Ok
0:12:19 [Toni] It is now the End Phase, End Of Turn Step
0:12:20 [Toni] End my turn
0:12:24 [Vanguard382] Aeon Chronicler now has 0 (-1) counters.
0:12:25 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 draws a card
0:12:26 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 draws a card
0:12:51 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Urza's Factory
0:12:51 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Arctic Flats
0:12:51 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Plains
0:12:51 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Fertile Ground
0:12:51 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:12:51 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Treetop Village
0:12:51 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:12:51 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Fertile Ground
0:12:53 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Akroma, Angel of Wrath from Hand
0:12:58 [Vanguard382] It is now the Combat Phase, Declare Attackers Step
0:13:00 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Aeon Chronicler
0:13:00 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Akroma, Angel of Wrath
0:13:00 [Toni] Vanguard382 taps Aeon Chronicler
0:13:00 [Toni] Vanguard382 taps Akroma, Angel of Wrath
0:13:05 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 untaps Akroma, Angel of Wrath
0:13:05 [Toni] Vanguard382 untaps Akroma, Angel of Wrath
0:13:09 [Vanguard382] Aeon Chronicler is now 6/6
0:13:15 [Vanguard382] Ok
0:13:15 [Toni] Toni's life total is now 17 (-6)
0:13:16 [Toni] Toni destroys token Beast
0:13:18 [Vanguard382] It is now the Postcombat Main Phase
0:13:25 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:13:25 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Plains
0:13:25 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:13:26 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Treetop Village
0:13:27 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Garruk Wildspeaker from Hand
0:13:30 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 puts Garruk Wildspeaker to Graveyard from Play
0:13:33 [Toni] Toni puts Garruk Wildspeaker to Graveyard from Play
0:13:34 [Vanguard382] It is now the End Phase, Cleanup Step
0:13:35 [Vanguard382] End my turn
0:13:36 [Toni] Toni taps Highland Weald
0:13:37 [Toni] Toni plays Skred from Hand
0:13:40 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 puts Aeon Chronicler to Graveyard from Play
0:13:41 [Toni] Toni puts Skred to Graveyard from Play
0:13:42 [Toni] It is now turn 23 (Toni)
0:13:42 [Toni] It is now the Beginning Phase, Untap Step
0:13:43 [Toni] Toni untaps his/her permanents
0:13:44 [Toni] It is now the Beginning Phase, Upkeep Step
0:13:44 [Toni] It is now the Beginning Phase, Draw Step
0:13:44 [Toni] Toni draws a card
0:13:44 [Toni] It is now the Precombat Main Phase
0:13:48 [Toni] Toni plays Snow-Covered Mountain from Hand
0:13:50 [Toni] It is now the End Phase, End Of Turn Step
0:13:51 [Toni] End my turn
0:13:52 [Vanguard382] It is now turn 24 (Vanguard382)
0:13:52 [Vanguard382] It is now the Beginning Phase, Untap Step
0:13:53 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 untaps his/her permanents
0:13:53 [Vanguard382] It is now the Beginning Phase, Upkeep Step
0:13:54 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 draws a card
0:13:56 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Arctic Flats
0:13:57 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Fertile Ground from Hand
0:14:05 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Plains
0:14:05 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:14:05 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Fertile Ground
0:14:05 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Fertile Ground
0:14:06 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Harmonize from Hand
0:14:07 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 draws a card
0:14:07 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 draws a card
0:14:08 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 draws a card
0:14:09 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 puts Harmonize to Graveyard from Play
0:14:12 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Mouth of Ronom from Hand
0:14:19 [Vanguard382] It is now the Combat Phase, Declare Attackers Step
0:14:20 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Akroma, Angel of Wrath
0:14:20 [Toni] Vanguard382 taps Akroma, Angel of Wrath
0:14:21 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 untaps Akroma, Angel of Wrath
0:14:21 [Toni] Vanguard382 untaps Akroma, Angel of Wrath
0:14:22 [Toni] Toni's life total is now 11 (-6)
0:14:29 [Vanguard382] It is now the End Phase, Cleanup Step
0:14:30 [Vanguard382] End my turn
0:14:32 [Toni] Toni taps Scrying Sheets
0:14:32 [Toni] Toni taps Treetop Village
0:14:32 [Toni] Toni taps Snow-Covered Mountain
0:14:35 [Toni] Toni is looking top 1 cards of its Library...
0:14:37 [Toni] Toni puts Snow-Covered Forest into play from Library
0:14:38 [Toni] Toni stops looking its Library...
0:14:39 [Toni] Toni puts Snow-Covered Forest to Hand from Play
0:14:42 [Toni] It is now the Precombat Main Phase
0:14:47 [Toni] Toni plays Snow-Covered Forest from Hand
0:14:55 [Toni] It is now the End Phase, End Of Turn Step
0:14:56 [Toni] End my turn
0:15:01 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Horizon Canopy from Hand
0:15:07 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Urza's Factory
0:15:07 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Arctic Flats
0:15:07 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Plains
0:15:07 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Fertile Ground
0:15:07 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Fertile Ground
0:15:08 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Primal Command from Hand
0:15:11 [Vanguard382] +7 and search
0:15:14 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382's life total is now 25 (+7)
0:15:16 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 is looking its Library...
0:15:18 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 puts Cloudthresher into play from Library
0:15:18 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 shuffles library
0:15:18 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 stops looking its Library...
0:15:19 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 puts Primal Command to Graveyard from Play
0:15:20 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 puts Cloudthresher to Hand from Play
0:15:36 [Vanguard382] Fertile Ground is enchanting Snow-Covered Forest now
0:15:41 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Forest
0:15:41 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Treetop Village
0:15:41 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Snow-Covered Plains
0:15:41 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Fertile Ground
0:15:43 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 plays Crovax, Ascendant Hero from Hand
0:15:45 [Vanguard382] Akroma, Angel of Wrath is now 7/7
0:15:46 [Vanguard382] It is now the Combat Phase, Declare Attackers Step
0:15:47 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 taps Akroma, Angel of Wrath
0:15:47 [Toni] Vanguard382 taps Akroma, Angel of Wrath
0:15:52 [Toni] Toni's life total is now 4 (-7)
0:15:54 [Vanguard382] Vanguard382 untaps Akroma, Angel of Wrath
0:15:54 [Toni] Vanguard382 untaps Akroma, Angel of Wrath
0:15:55 [Vanguard382] It is now the End Phase, Cleanup Step
0:15:55 [Vanguard382] End my turn
0:16:01 [Toni] It is now the Precombat Main Phase

He conceded after this and went to next game.

Edit: Completely spaced out of using sblocks fixed that heh.
Sign In to post comments