The new Red Deck Wins (includes 'goyf splash)

740 posts / 0 new
Last post

RED DECK WINS

IMAGE(http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d62/OMFGPIE/R_Divider.gif)

IMAGE(http://resources.wizards.com/Magic/Cards/PLC/en-us/Card125885.jpg)IMAGE(http://resources.wizards.com/Magic/Cards/10E/EN/Card134751.jpg)IMAGE(http://resources.wizards.com/Magic/Cards/TSP/en-us/Card111048.jpg)

INTRODUCTION

Show
RDW is a great deck that has taken the magic world to the next level in standard due to already winning the MSS finals, the GB nationals and even coming to the top 8 of the US nationals in the short time it has been around post 10th.

DESCRIPTION
Show
Red Deck Wins is a fast aggro deck that is built to try and reduce the opponent's life to 0 as fast as possible using mainly burn spells such as [C]Incinerate[/C], [C]Rift Bolt[/C], [C]Tarfire[/C], etc, creatures similar to burn spells such as [C]Mogg Fanatic[/C], [C]Keldon Marauders[/C], etc, and solid creatures such as [C]Greater Gargadon[/C], [C]Tarmogoyf[/C], etc.

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RDW AND SLIGH
Show
The main difference Between this deck and sligh builds is that this focuses more on burn while sligh focuses mainly on creature beatdown. Also RDW is an a lot more aggressive deck and is expected to have very short matches against most decks.

THE MANA CURVE
Show
The mana curve for RDW should follow a plan similar to this:
1cc - 20+
2cc - 10+
3cc - 0-8
4cc - 0-4

CREATURES
Show
[C]Mogg Fanatic[/C]
Great little thing this. Auto-Include.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[C]Inner-Flame Acolyte[/C]
Good hasty beats.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[C]Martyr of Ashes[/C]
Good mass removal.
[C]Keldon Marauders[/C]
A good beatstick that burns the opponent when it appears and when it dies.
[C]Greater Gargadon[/C]
A great creature that can stop the second effects of cards like [C]Tendrils of Corruption[/C].
[C]Mogg War Marshal[/C]
A must when using [C]Greater Gargadon[/C]
[C]Gathan Raiders[/C]
A reasonable beatstick, synergy with [C]Fiery Temper[/C].
[C]Sulfur Elemental[/C]
Split second, flash, and you can say goodbye to all those pesky */1 white creatures
[C]Blood Knight[/C]
Remember how [C]Silver Knight[/C] was annoying against red decks, its payback time.
[C]Spark Elemental[/C]
3 damage for 1 mana though not definite.
[C]Tarmogoyf[/C]
Powerful creature. Used when splashing green.
[C]Troll Ascetic[/C]
An untargetable, regenerating beatstick. Used when splashing green.

PLANESWALKERS
Show
[C]Garruk Wildspeaker[/C]
A truly great planswalker. Used when splashing green.

SPELLS
Show
[C]Lash Out[/C]
A possible 2 Incinerates in 1 card.
[C]Heatshimmer[/C]
Kills legendary creatures and causes more damage when copying a another big creature.
[C]Tarfire[/C]
A better shock. Deals 2 damage for 1 mana though pumps up Tarmogoyf by more aswell.
[C]Ghostfire[/C]
Colourless Damage.
[C=Dead]Dead/Gone[/C]
Kills small creatures, bounces big creatures.
[C]Sudden Shock[/C]
An un-counterable shock.
[C]Rift Bolt[/C]
Not as good as [C]Lightning Bolt[/C], but still a great burn spell. Staple.
[C]Incinerate[/C]
Much improved from the [C]Volcanic Hammer[/C] in 9th. Staple.
[C]Shock[/C]
It is a shock.
[C]Browbeat[/C]
Deal 5 damage or draw 3 cards.
[C]Fiery Temper[/C]
Great burn spell when used in conjunction with [C]Gathan Raiders[/C]

LAND
Show
[C]Pendelhaven[/C]
A pumping land to help deal more damage with your little 1/1s
[C]Kher Keep[/C]
2 mana and this to block all day and delay the opponent's victory. Good with [C=Greater Gargadon]Gargadon[/C].
[C]Zoetic Cavern[/C]
Just another land, though this one can be played as a creature.
[C]Keldon Megaliths[/C]
A burning land
[C]Ghitu Encampment[/C]
Red manland.
[C]Treetop Village[/C]
Green manland. Used when splashing green.
[C]Karplusan Forest[/C]
Land used for splashing green
[C]Grove of the Burnwillows[/C]
Another land used for splashing green
[C]Mountain[/C]
Without a load of these, you'll lose.

SIDEBOARD
Show
[C]Cryoclasm[/C]
An amazing SB card for this deck.
[C]Threaten[/C]
Afraid of big creatures your opponents play? Don’t be. Take their creature a hit them in the head before they do.
[C]Manabarbs[/C]
Great vs. control matchups.
[C]Eyes of the Wisent[/C]
Kills off blue counter decks. Used when splashing green.
[C]Krosan Grip[/C]
Artifact/Enchantment removal. Used when splashing green.
[C]Pithing Needle[/C]
An ultimate SB card.
[C]Magus of the Moon[/C]
Anti-Alotofdecks (sort of)
Anything else you want to include depending on your metagame.

SAMPLE DECKLISTS - POST 10th EDITION

Show
[Deck=Craig Jones - 2007 GB Nationals Top 8]

5 [C]Mountain[/C]
2 [C]Forest[/C]
1 [C]Pendelhaven[/C]
4 [C]Treetop Village[/C]
2 [C]Gemstone Mine[/C]
2 [C]Horizon Canopy[/C]
4 [C]Stomping Ground[/C]
4 [C]Karplusan Forest[/C]
24 land
--------------------------------
2 [C]Greater Gargadon[/C]
4 [C]Mogg Fanatic[/C]
4 [C]Mogg War Marshal[/C]
4 [C]Tarmogoyf[/C]
4 [C]Troll Ascetic[/C]
2 [C]Keldon Marauders[/C]
20 creatures
4 [C]Seal of Fire[/C]
4 [C]Rift Bolt[/C]
4 [C]Incinerate[/C]
4 [C]Char[/C]
16 other spells
3 [C]Loxodon Warhammer[/C]
2 [C]Greater Gargadon[/C]
3 [C]Pithing Needle[/C]
4 [C]Magus of the Moon[/C]
3 [C]Tin Street Hooligan[/C]
15 sideboard cards
--------------------------------[/Deck]

Show
[Deck=Thomas Huteson 2007 U.S. Nationals Top 8]

9 [C]Mountain[/C]
4 [C]Stomping Ground[/C]
4 [C]Karplusan Forest[/C]
2 [C]Pendelhaven[/C]
2 [C]Treetop Village[/C]
1 [C]Skarrg, the Rage Pits[/C]
22 land
4 [C]Greater Gargadon[/C]
4 [C]Mogg Fanatic[/C]
4 [C]Mogg War Marshal[/C]
3 [C]Tin Street Hooligan[/C]
4 [C]Tarmogoyf[/C]
3 [C]Sulfur Elemental[/C]
22 creatures
4 [C]Seal of Fire[/C]
4 [C]Rift Bolt[/C]
4 [C]Incinerate[/C]
4 [C]Char[/C]
16 other spells
3 [C]Pithing Needle[/C]
4 [C]Cryoclasm[/C]
3 [C]Threaten[/C]
4 [C]Martyr of Ashes[/C]
1 [C]Ancient Grudge[/C]
15 sideboard cards

SAMPLE DECKLISTS - CHAMPS/STATES (POST-LORWYN)

Show
[Deck=Robert Schiermeyer - 1st Place Colorado]

2 Forest
2 Grove of the Burnwillows
4 Karplusan Forest
11 Mountain
2 Pendelhaven
4 Treetop Village
25 lands
3 Greater Gargadon
4 Mogg Fanatic
4 Mogg War Marshal
4 Siege-Gang Commander
4 Tarmogoyf
19 creatures
4 Call of the Herd
4 Ghostfire
4 Incinerate
4 Tarfire
16 other spells
4 Blood Knight
2 Loxodon Warhammer
3 Pithing Needle
3 Threaten
3 Tormod's Crypt
15 sideboard cards

Show
[Deck=Iain Cassels - 1st Place British Columbia]

5 Forest
4 Karplusan Forest
7 Mountain
2 Pendelhaven
4 Treetop Village
22 lands
4 Greater Gargadon
4 Mogg Fanatic
2 Mogg War Marshal
4 Tarmogoyf
4 Troll Ascetic
18 creatures
4 Garruk Wildspeaker
4 Incinerate
4 Rift Bolt
4 Tarfire
4 Threaten
20 other spells
3 Cryoclasm
3 Eyes of the Wisent
3 Pithing Needle
3 Seal of Primordium
3 Sulfur Elemental
15 sideboard cards

Show
[Deck=Dan Vaughan - 1st place Oxfordshire]

9 Mountain
4 Karplusan Forest
4 Horizon Canopy
2 Treetop Village
1 Pendelhaven
20 land
4 Martyr of Ashes
4 Mogg Fanatic
4 Mogg War Marshal
4 Keldon Marauders
4 Blood Knight
4 Greater Gargadon
4 Tarmogoyf
28 creatures
4 Tarfire
4 Rift Bolt
4 Incinerate
12 other spells
3 Loxodon Warhammer
3 Dodecapod
3 Threaten
3 Pyroclasm
3 Cryoclasm
15 sideboard cards

THE MATCHUPS
Show
At the moment I am unable to say any specific matchups for RDW for the current metagame, so if anyone has any matchup information for RDW that they would like to share, I'd add it to this section of the thread. Thanks.
Mirrior match is always a challenge. Another is B/G Goyf. That deck is good. I hate playing it. Last Friday I ran into it and gave me a run for my money. I think control would be difficult if they draw the right cards. It all really depends on what the player is doing and sideboarding.
I think the OP is missing Dead/Gone and Sudden Shock. Dead/Gone is a killer versus the current meta, as is Sudden Shock. Maybe Stingscourger? Since he's a way to deal with blockers, and can be sacced to Gargadon when his Echo is on the stack.
My decks record currently is 13 - 1 - 1, with 2 losses one being from one of my best friend's combo decks using Haakon + Sliver + Bitter Ordeal + Skeletal Changeling allowing him to deck me for 60 by infinitely sac'ing the Changeling to the Sliver. The draw was from states and I played against a really good U/B Teachings Deck and the guy playing it was great, fun match all around and very challenging. His deck was loaded with creature removal, sudden deaths, terrors, shriekmaws, damnations and he had some tempo killers like Venser, Teferi, and of course counters. We decided to draw the match so that I'd take the 2 boxes and he'd take the plaque + being the winner.
[/SIZE]
According to BDM, splashing into RDW, gives you SadinGruul.
Technically that's true, but it still has the major elements to RDW, so I'm assuming you can interchange the names. I could care less about the name than I do about the deck itself so whatever ;D
According to BDM, splashing into RDW, gives you SadinGruul.

Currently speaking GR aggro families are a mess, and no one knows where one starts and another ends. Then again, basically every deck runs mono red and touches green for goyf... this trait is pretty common. Plus, I dislike contradicting the OP but this deck IS actually sligh.

AND THIS SHOULD BE IN DTB. The fact that it's not is astoundingly absurd.
AND THIS SHOULD BE IN DTB. The fact that it's not is astoundingly absurd.

DtB are proven in the tourney scene, and there were ~probably~ not alot that were ran at States. The current DtB was defined by the T'8s for States.
DtB are proven in the tourney scene, and there were ~probably~ not alot that were ran at States. The current DtB was defined by the T'8s for States.

Actually, it was made to be moved to the DtB. The WizO's requested it.
They just haven't gotten to it yet.

Yes, and despite the expectations of many -me included, as I saw this deck disappear locally- this deck T8'd a lot at States.
Yes, and despite the expectations of many -me included, as I saw this deck disappear locally- this deck T8'd a lot at States.

Yep, it T8'd in NY States for one. I know it came in 1st in a couple of places too.
You might want to correct the OP; it references Scorched Rusalka

Edit: I see you've corrected it.
Check out my cube!
Show
My sig was so awesome it broke Browsers, [url= http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29455423/For_some_reason...]I had to remove it.[/url] Support Magic Fiction! Or Bolas will eat you
57193048 wrote:
You should never explain layers to people unless one of the following is true: they're studying for a judge exam, you're both in a Ben Affleck movie and it's the only way to save the world, or you hate them.
56663526 wrote:
We try to maintain the illusion that Magic cards are written in English.
56333196 wrote:
69511863 wrote:
Hell, if they steal from us, we'd be honored.
oh my god, AWESOME! Then changing the Slivers was your idea! haha lol
56734518 wrote:
Occassionally when catering, I've been put the task of arranging Fruit and Cheese or Grilled Vegetable platters. More than once a high class buffet has started with the mark of Phyrexia upon it. Since i've got a good eye for color so it looks great to people who don't get the "joke" (it's a niceley divided circle after all: the outline gives you 4-6 "regions" to work with), this has actually got me put on platter design more often, resulting in Phyrexia's presence at more private and industry events.
I have 6917 Planeswalker points, that's probably more than you. [c=Hero's Resolve]"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune, mana screw; they're all just ways of claiming your successes without claiming your failures." Gerrard of the Weatherlight[/c]
Creatures 20
4x Keldon Marauders
4x Lightning Serpent
4x Spark Elemental
4x Mogg Fanatic
4x Mudbutton Torchrunner

Spells 20
4x Browbeat
4x Incinerate
4x Rift Bolt
4x Shock
4x Skred

17x Snow Mountain
3x Ghitu Encampment

SB
4x Guerilla Tactics
4x Fiery Temper
7x skill

So yeah, before states happened I was testing Skred as a fatty removal device, as that was all that was missing, and found out it's pretty darn good. Otherwise it's your standard aggro deck. Play it. Win with it. Love it.

[/deck]

Is this build good?
Did i miss any auto includes?
What matchups would be bad for this deck?

Is this build good?
Did i miss any auto includes?
What matchups would be bad for this deck?

Your deck doesn't need Seige-Gang Commandeer nor does it need Thunderblade Charge. Your decks on a weird curve honestly. Also your SB needs Ancient Grudge, K. Grip, or Naturalize.
Your deck doesn't need Seige-Gang Commandeer nor does it need Thunderblade Charge. Your decks on a weird curve honestly. Also your SB needs Ancient Grudge, K. Grip, or Naturalize.

What good targets are there for artifact/echantment removal that I wouldn't just rather drop manabarbs after

What shoul i run for reach if I don;t have those two cards
What good targets are there for artifact/echantment removal that I wouldn't just rather drop manabarbs after

What shoul i run for reach if I don;t have those two cards

The target that I have seen the most of in my meta is loxodon warhammer. oblivion ring anyone?
i can see running grudge agianst warhammer but oblivion ring seems aweful agianst this deck it is really good if they can hit gargadon but other wise half the time we willl sack the target to gargadon so grip seems use less compared to the twice useable grudge maybe cut threaten

Don't discount the use of a Thunderblade Charge if played correctly, though I did sub it out when I got my playset of Call of the Herd from my buddy, it came in handy when I swung with a goyf and had mana open to use the charge. I see what you mean about the mana curve though.
charge seems to be good agianst some degree of life gian not massive amounts but adding 3 damage a turn that can't be removed if you have 1 creature is big if you have to deal with 40-ism life I will probably cut 1 as if you draw 2 one is a bad incinerate and the seige-gang commanders for 4 calls
soo...

-1 thunderblade charge
-3 seige-gang commander

+4 call of the herd

how is my MD now?
how is my SB?
This is the RDW mono red version I am currently playing.Any suggestions would be appreciated.

17x Mountain
3x Ghitu encampment

4x Mogg Fanatic
4x Greater Gargadon
4x Keldon Marauders
4x Mogg War Marshal
3x Spark Elemental
2x Gathan Raiders

4x Incinerate
4x Shock
4x Threaten
3x Rift Bolt
2x Fiery Temper
2x Browbeat
brute force is ok maybe better than spark elemental i have not tested either blood knight is good agianst o-ring sunlance condemn and kithkin in general I don't like browbeat personally I would add more real burn it's also bad with gathan raiders
This is my current list of monored RDW:
Any opinions, comments and/or suggestions are really welcomed and would really be appreciated!

so.. what do you guys think? Thoughts?
i need to work with my sideboard coz i don't have one yet.. ^^
How good is Seige-gang commander, Call of the Herd and Garuuk Wildspeaker in the deck? Should they be MD'ed or SB'ed as well.
This is my current list of monored RDW:
Any opinions, comments and/or suggestions are really welcomed and would really be appreciated!

so.. what do you guys think? Thoughts?
i need to work with my sideboard coz i don't have one yet.. ^^

ghitu encampment>keldon megoliths
Thunderblade charge is better than ghostfire unless pro-red becomes a big poblem you should play shock over tarfire because shock doesn't pump your opponents goyf manabarbs is nuts in the SB threaten is good as well cryoclasm can be hell on control
ghitu encampment>keldon megoliths

Nope.
brute force is ok maybe better than spark elemental i have not tested either blood knight is good agianst o-ring sunlance condemn and kithkin in general I don't like browbeat personally I would add more real burn it's also bad with gathan raiders

Brute Force is ok and it's a combat trick but Spark Elemental is a free Gargadon counter and really often 3 damage.I have not tested blood knight but i dont think Oblivion Ring is much of a problem except if it hits Gargadon.Browbeat is a bad draw in +10 life but really shines at -10 life when the opponent is afraid to take 5 and so I use only 2. Gathan Raiders and Fiery Temper is indeed an issue but not a really big one and I don't know what to use in these 4 slots so any suggestions???

And what about the SB? I think that I really need Guerrilla Tactics as discard can be pretty devastating from what I've seen so far. Manabarbs is a card I really need to test but the rest slots???

Thank you for your time.
Does anyone run this deck without garga?

Im running

4- Coth
4- Goyf
2- Garruk

4- Keldon marauders
4- tarfire
4- incinerate
4- riftbolt
4- mogg fanatic
4- browbeat
2- Molten disaster
3- shock

And im liking it.
Well since this thread seems to have lots of $goyf and GG, I figured my attempt at a Burn deck might not fit here. (Which is why I created my own thread for it here)

However after reading the opening post again, it seems my deck would fit into the scheme of RDW, so here it is:

Please read over the first post in this thread for explanations as to way I selected the cards I did and what I am trying to achieve. However feel free to reply here, if you wish, as I will be checking this thread as well.

Well as I said at the end of the post I linked to: I don't know if this deck will end up being very good but it sure is a lot of fun for pyromantic anarchists like me :evillaugh Maybe you all can help improve it (without saying add $goyf or GG :nonono
This is the list I run on Modo. It does a lot of winning. Well I gather it loses here and there, I'm not sure if it's me or the fact that Ajani and Willbender are bad news for Monored.

Land
1 Pendelhaven
16 Mountain
3 Keldon Megaliths

Creatures
4 Mogg Fanatic
4 Blood Knight
4 Mogg War Marshall
4 Greater Gargadon
4 Keldon Marauders

Spells
4 Shock
4 Tarfire
4 Riftbolt
4 Incinerate
3 Threaten
1 Disintegrate (why not?)

Board
4 Cryoclasm
3 Manabarbs
3 Tormod's Crypt
4 Dodecappod
1 Threaten

I really must advocate the Cryoclasms, they are backbreaking to a lot of decks if they resolve.

I like the deck, but I don't like the built in vulnerability to things like Aven Riftwatcher, Ajani Goldmane, Willbender/Shifter combo, but I gather all decks have their Waterloo.
This is the list I run on Modo. It does a lot of winning. Well I gather it loses here and there, I'm not sure if it's me or the fact that Ajani and Willbender are bad news for Monored.

Land
1 Pendelhaven
16 Mountain
3 Keldon Megaliths

Creatures
4 Mogg Fanatic
4 Blood Knight
4 Mogg War Marshall
4 Greater Gargadon
4 Keldon Marauders

Spells
4 Shock
4 Tarfire
4 Riftbolt
4 Incinerate
3 Threaten
1 Disintegrate (why not?)

Board
4 Cryoclasm
3 Manabarbs
3 Tormod's Crypt
4 Dodecappod
1 Threaten

I really must advocate the Cryoclasms, they are backbreaking to a lot of decks if they resolve.

I like the deck, but I don't like the built in vulnerability to things like Aven Riftwatcher, Ajani Goldmane, Willbender/Shifter combo, but I gather all decks have their Waterloo.

Iwould run rift bolt in the main over threaten and SB threaten
Why crypt is there a deck using the gy that is good agianst us
I run 4 Rift bolt in the main..... I run threaten as the only 3 drop replacement to char which is what I ran before the rotation. Making it effectively 20 land 20 critters 20 burn. I like keeping with the classic sly motif. Threaten has proven quite good at times, and crushing with a gargadon suspended. This is a creature heavey metagame, even control decks play big guys. Ussually you only need a few solid attacks to get them in burn range, threaten makes this possible. It isn't char but it will do. As of the crypts, yes they should be taken out of the board. I think I put them in originally to fight off random graveyard stuff (Haakon, flashback cards, reanimation and so forth),
I run 4 Rift bolt in the main..... I run threaten as the only 3 drop replacement to char which is what I ran before the rotation. Making it effectively 20 land 20 critters 20 burn. I like keeping with the classic sly motif. Threaten has proven quite good at times, and crushing with a gargadon suspended. This is a creature heavey metagame, even control decks play big guys. Ussually you only need a few solid attacks to get them in burn range, threaten makes this possible. It isn't char but it will do. As of the crypts, yes they should be taken out of the board. I think I put them in originally to fight off random graveyard stuff (Haakon, flashback cards, reanimation and so forth),

LOL missed rift bolt

Maybe for SB
-3 Tormods Crypt
+1 Manabarbs
+2 Disintegrate or dead//gone
Actually, it's supposed to be 3 pithing needle over the crypts. They have insane versatility and handle many problem cards for the deck. The issue of course is I'm a cheap skate and won't cough up the cash for em. In an optimal world the board should be.

3 Pithing Needle (man lands, hammer, troll, sacred mesa, factories, planeswalkers and so much more)
4 Cryoclasm (for U based control decks)
3 Manabarbs (for tap out control decks)
1 Threaten (for aggro mirrors, and decks that run lots of fat)
4 Dodecapod (for discard decks)
Here's my list for RG

Land (21)
11 Mountain
2 Forest
3 Treetop Village
1 Pendalhaven
4 Karplusan Forest

Creatures (25)
4 Mogg Fanatic
4 Greater Gargadon
2 Martyr of Ashes
4 Keldon Marauders
4 Mogg War Marshal
4 Tarmogoyf
3 Sulfur Elemental

Burn (14)
4 Rift Bolt
4 Tarfire
4 Incinerate
2 Heat Shimmer

Sideboard possibilities
3 Magus of the Moon (break 3 colour decks)
2-3 Pithing Needle? (random utility)
4 Cryoclasm (against UW)
2 Martyr of Ashes (against aggro)
2-3 Eyes of Wisent? (against control)
2 Tormod's Crypt (gy hate)
1 Sulfur Elemental (against control)
4 Guerilla Tactics (discard)
Im playing with this deck, designed by Szavo and played on last pt:

4 Greater Gargadon
3 Inner-Flame Acolyte
4 Martyr of Ashes
4 Mogg Fanatic
4 Mogg War Marshal
4 Keldon Marauders
4 Tarmogoyf

4 Incinerate
4 Rift Bolt
4 Tarfire
1 Threaten

4 Karplusan Forest
2 Keldon Megaliths
2 Pendelhaven
2 Snow-Covered Forest
10 Snow-Covered Mountain

Sideboard(I changed it)
4 Cryoclasm
2 Lash Out
2 Magus of the Moon
4 Naturalize
3 Threaten

Im having insane results. Killing mono-U, goblins, elves, etc. Blink/mannequim is harder but is possible to win, but snow mono-red is a horrible match.
I have been building and testing my own version of RDWsplash. This time, splashing black.
It has a side-theme of goblins, as RDW already uses 8 goblins, adding knucklebone witch as a very solid 1-drop, that becomes more awesome with a turn 2 fanatic to kill birds, or war marshall, and Wort, as a great lategame plan (especially after wrath). Tarfires are also recurrable with wort.

It's doing good in testing. Black offers a lot of good SB material (deathmark, extirpate, edict).

Well, without further explanation, give a warm welcome to:

[/deck]

P.S. Nice Deck formatting, Right_Seid
I have been building and testing my own version of RDWsplash. This time, splashing black.
It has a side-theme of goblins, as RDW already uses 8 goblins, adding knucklebone witch as a very solid 1-drop, that becomes more awesome with a turn 2 fanatic to kill birds, or war marshall, and Wort, as a great lategame plan (especially after wrath). Tarfires are also recurrable with wort.

It's doing good in testing. Black offers a lot of good SB material (deathmark, extirpate, edict).

Well, without further explanation, give a warm welcome to:

[/deck]

P.S. Nice Deck formatting, Right_Seid

nice idea. i am not sure about no SB manabarbs but wort looks really good here. is pendlehaven worth running it basiclly taps for colorless i am not sure if it's worth it, you need to support profane command.
This is my updated list of monored RDW:
Any opinions and/or suggestions are welcomed and would really be appreciated!

[/deck]

i MDed threaten and SBed ghostfire. I chose to keep ghostfire in SB for proRED purposes..

so.. what do you guys think of my current list? Any Thoughts?