GM reference tool: Force Power Summary

This is a force power summary for easy reference. All powers, mostly for when you're in combat. Includes all powers up until JATM. Lightsaber form powers are now included.

Version 3.0 now available on Excel or pdf:

Download Excel or pdf version

JOIN US AT THE NEW STAR WARS SAGA EDITION COMMUNITY: THE SAGA CONTINUES!

Compiled files of all Star Wars Saga Edition resource documents & reference tools - NPCs, character sheets, Dawn of Defiance, Force and lightsaber form power cards, Jedi Counseling articles, NPC statblocks, Saga Index to all feats, talents, species, weapons, etc, Star Wars articles and web enhancements

Thanks thats gonna be very helpfull.
GREAT ! Thanks a LOT from an Happy GM !
Nice !
Would be also helpfull with source book and page reference.
Nice !
Would be also helpfull with source book and page reference.

I thought about that, but space is really tight. I was trying to cram in as much info as possible into one line. But I'll take another look to see what I can do.

Compiled files of all Star Wars Saga Edition resource documents & reference tools - NPCs, character sheets, Dawn of Defiance, Force and lightsaber form power cards, Jedi Counseling articles, NPC statblocks, Saga Index to all feats, talents, species, weapons, etc, Star Wars articles and web enhancements

I see that once printed, it's pretty tight. It would not bother me if the page number where not printed. Maybe it could be comment assign to each force power name cell (the little red triangle thing)
I see that once printed, it's pretty tight. It would not bother me if the page number where not printed. Maybe it could be comment assign to each force power name cell (the little red triangle thing)

I could make comments, but you will only see them if you're on your computer. If you print the sheet, there's no space for comments. But I'll see what I can do.

Thanks Richter. This should be very useful.

= DM =
As requested, I added sourcebook pages. See first post for download.

The source book pages included, now that is a great tool.

Prom
GREAT JOB!

This is FAR better than the List I had made myself !

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
You're welcome. I asked the mod to put my contributions on the sticky thread, but so far, he didn't. Don't really know why...

Thank you! This is great. I will definitely be using this.
I asked the mod to put my contributions on the sticky thread, but so far, he didn't. Don't really know why...

Maybe the mods are concerned about copyright issues...not sure...
FAN-MADE SAGA ED. ADVENTURES Scores of free, fan-made Star Wars adventures for Saga Ed. ●DATHOMIR FIELD GUIDE A Saga Ed. sourcebook for adventures set on Dathomir ●LIVE ACTION FILM CHARACTERS SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for hundreds of characters from the live action films ●"ALL-PURPOSE" SAGA EDITION SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for NPCs, droids, ships/vehicles, weapons/gear, etc. ●SAGA EDITION SPECIES SOURCEBOOK Official & fan-made Saga stats for your favorite species ●THE CENTRALITY: A SAGA EDITION GUIDE AND GAZETTEER As featured in The Lando Calrissian Adventures ●THE CORPORATE SECTOR SOURCEBOOK As featured in Brian Daley's Han Solo novels and original edition of the Star Wars RPG ●SAGA EDITION CRIB SHEETS Various fan-made Saga Ed. Crib Sheets for players & GMs
Maybe the mods are concerned about copyright issues...not sure...

I don't think so. He put the link to the force power cards for all the books. Those contain the complete descriptions of all force powers. If that doesn't violate copyright, then my summary wouldn't either.

Version 2.0 now available. Includes all powers up until JATM. Lightsaber powers not included. See first post for link. Let me know if you find any errors.

I'd be grateful for PDF version, i don't have progs to view .xls with.
Thx a lot.
I'd be grateful for PDF version, i don't have progs to view .xls with.
Thx a lot.

Wow, I haven't updated this in a while. The trouble is, whenever I convert to pdf, the document gets "shaved," that is, it takes a couple columns and prints it on another page. I'll try to see if there's a way around this.

Here you are. I really squeezed the margins. Whether it will print or not on your printer is another story. If it doesn't print, let me know and I'll squeeze the columns a little.

Download from here or first post.

Now that you got me working on this thing, I finally got aroung to including the lightsaber form powers.

Version 3.0 now available.

Download here or from first post (or any post, really).

Cool! Sigged.
Cool! Sigged.

He likes it! He really likes it!

When I download this file (as either a pdf or excel file) and view it, some of the descriptions of the moves have symbols I don't understand. Exp: Battlestrike: for next attack (before E), +1 force bonus to attack; if attack hits, damage bonus ⊞

A lot of the force powers have this little image of a 2x2 box in them and I don't know how to determine what it means
On the third page of the document is a key that tells you.  That box you're referring to means "see table".  "Til E" means "until the end of your next turn."
FAN-MADE SAGA ED. ADVENTURES Scores of free, fan-made Star Wars adventures for Saga Ed. ●DATHOMIR FIELD GUIDE A Saga Ed. sourcebook for adventures set on Dathomir ●LIVE ACTION FILM CHARACTERS SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for hundreds of characters from the live action films ●"ALL-PURPOSE" SAGA EDITION SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for NPCs, droids, ships/vehicles, weapons/gear, etc. ●SAGA EDITION SPECIES SOURCEBOOK Official & fan-made Saga stats for your favorite species ●THE CENTRALITY: A SAGA EDITION GUIDE AND GAZETTEER As featured in The Lando Calrissian Adventures ●THE CORPORATE SECTOR SOURCEBOOK As featured in Brian Daley's Han Solo novels and original edition of the Star Wars RPG ●SAGA EDITION CRIB SHEETS Various fan-made Saga Ed. Crib Sheets for players & GMs

Rob's got it.

Wow, I haven't touched this in years! I used this a lot with my force wizard character. He had like 14 force powers, so I printed up this excel sheet with the decription of those powers and deleted the rest. It was very handy!

Yeah, it's a very nice crib sheet.  I have a Gambler who will be morphing into a Force Wizard in the eventual future, so I'll be getting some use out of it at some point.
Just wanted to say that this and your other sig items (especially the NPC stat blocks) are very nicely done.  Thanks for the work you put into this and for sharing!
Sign In to post comments