Hello there all,
I recently picked up Eternal Bargain,Mind Seize and Evasive Manuevers. I'll be getting the two remaining decks within the next month as well so I wanted to clarify my rules questions with these three before any others arose from the others.
1) A situation came up where a Decree of Pain was cast in a game -- In response to the Decree being cast Stonecloaker was flashed in, exiling a card as well as returning Rubinia Soulsinger to the players hand. In this situation I believed that the Stonecloaker would be entering the field and would die to the Decree while saving Rubinia.
Is this correct?
Also, can you play Stonecloaker if there is not a card to exile?
2) I believe this was an intended combo but I just want to double check the ruling. If a player uses Rubinia and gains control of another creature while they control Conjurer's Closet, at the end of the turn if you target the stolen creature would it then return to the field under your control permanantly?
3) The next question applies to summoning sickness. If I have a Flickerform on a creature and use it during the player's turn before mine, exiling and returning itself and the creatre plus any enchantments, would that creature lose summoning sickness or would it still be subject to it? I assumed it would lose it.
4) Karmic Guide's echo cost must be played the turn after she is brought into play. But if I flickered her out and brought her back would that retrigger the echo cost again?
Also, if I flicker her in response to the echo cost would it avoid it?
5) The new curses have two distinct forms of wording as far as I can tell. The first wording, such as featured on Curse of the Forsaken and I believe the green curse as well would trigger the effect per creature, correct? Such as a +1/+1 counter for each creature or a life for each?
The remaining three only trigger once, correct?
6) Derevi, Empyrial Tactician's ability --- Does it trigger per creature dealing combat damage? Such as if I attack with 5 1/1 Saproling tokens I'd get to untap/tap five target permanants, correct?
If so, are these all applied to the stack and resolve seperately? Such as if I have a Kazandu Tuskcaller out and it is level 6 and can activate it's ability. I tap it and create two elephant tokens. Could I then untap it and then tap it again before every trigger? If so, in the above case, that would result in 12 elephants, correct?
Also, does Kazandu start as a level 0 or 1? I believe 0 per the text on the card.
1) When Eye of Doom enters play can it target itself for the doom counter?
3) Does the enchantment Arcane Melee count my opponents Instant and Sorcery spells or just my own? Also, when reducing the cost of an X spell such as the Prosperity from the last question, does it effectively count as '2' free mana? Such as if I cast Prosperity for only the colored mana everyone would draw two? If I cast it for the colored mana and one extra we would all draw three?
1) Just to clarify Order of Succession resolves at the same time for every player, correct? So that if I had 0 creatures, my opponent to the right had 1 and the next player had 1, the player to my left wouldn't get a creature because we all gain control simultaneously and not in order, we only pick in order, correct?
2) Act of Authority is an optional effect so a player may hold onto it as long as they wish after they gain control of it, yes?
3) Oloro, Ageless Ascetic has his second trigger occur whenever life is gained, regardless of how much, correct? Such as if I gained 1 life I could pay the cost or if I gained 5 I could pay the cost but I only pay once per instance, yes?
Well that should be all of them for now. Thanks a lot everyone! :D
Also I apologize if I did the auto-card incorrectly and I'll fix it asap if I did.