????

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
i really dont understand haunt,at all
"When this card is put into a graveyard from play, remove it from the game haunting target creature."

What don't you understand?
The card with haunt simply haunts target creature. Think of it as being attached to the creature like an aura with a triggered ability, but technically, not really attached.
i really dont understand haunt,at all

This entry in the FAQ might help:
http://forums.gleemax.com/showpost.php?p=9972057#post9972057
i guess im slow,what does it do to the haunted creature

Depends on the card.

As the FAQ says "The card with Haunt will specify what it does to that haunted creature."
Don't post threads in Q&A titled ????. That just means "I'm posting a question in the Question and Answer forum. be more specific.

For Example: "Haunt"
Existing cards with haunt don't actually affect the haunted creature. They just have a triggered ability when the haunted creature is put into a graveyard from play.

Nothing, except what it says on the card (generally, trigger some ability when the haunted creature dies).

This seems like a case of getting confused because you expect something to be more complicated than it is. Everything there is to know is pretty much printed on the cards (those with room for reminder text, anyway); the problem is assuming there must be more to it than that, when there isn't.
Jeff Heikkinen DCI Rules Advisor since Dec 25, 2011
Sign In to post comments