About incremental loss

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
1) Can Incremental Loss be used in just 2 creatures, i mean, 1st target is A , 2nd target is B , and third target is A?

2) What if one of the targets of incremental loss disappears via Momentary Blink ? Will the other 2 target still gets their -1/-1 counters?
1) Can Incremental Loss be used in just 2 creatures, i mean, 1st target is A , 2nd target is B , and third target is A?

Incremental Blight? No, it requires 3 distinct targets. If you cannot choose three different targets, you cannot play the spell.

2) What if one of the targets of incremental loss disappears via Momentary Blink ? Will the other 2 target still gets their -1/-1 counters?

Yes. A spell resolves so long as at least one legal target remains; it is only countered if all of its targets are illegal. The spell does as much as possible to the remaining targets.
I assume you mean Incremental Blight?

No. They must be three different creatures.

Yes. Spells are only countered if all of their targets have become illegal. If at least one of the targets is still legal, the spell will still resolve and do as much as it can with the remaining legal target(s).

Come join me at No Goblins Allowed

Because frankly, being here depresses me these days.