New Player Looking for answers

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
I just stayed playing magic and I'm still trying to find what most of the rules are
1. Is there really no size limit to your deck?
2.What are enchanted creatures/ enchanted-aura?
3. My friends try to say one creature can block all 3 of my attackers is that so?
4. any tips or deck suggestions for a new player?
is it true there is no limit to your deck size

There is no upper limit to deck size, but you must be able to shuffle your deck without outside help.
I just stayed playing magic and I'm still trying to find what most of the rules are ,is it true there is no limit to your deck size because the people i play with have about 100 card deck.

100.4. There is no maximum deck size.

Of course, beyond a certain size, your deck will have more than its share of basic lands and Relentless Rats.

also any other simple rules that i may pass up let me know ,magics really fun and i hope i get some feed back

[thread=997093]Rules Q&A - The Main Rules FAQ[/thread]
No, I am not a judge. That's why I like to quote sources such as the rules that trump judges.
Quick answers to 2 and 3:

Enchantment is one of the five permanent types. Aura is a specific sub type. See the FAQ for more.

Blocking:

Normally, a single blocker may only block a single attacker. A single attacker may be blocked by multiple creatures, but a single blocker cannot normally block multiple attackers.
Normally, a single blocker may only block a single attacker. A single attacker may be blocked by multiple creatures, but a single blocker cannot normally block multiple attackers.

Just to add to this, there are things that will allow a creature to block more than 1 attacker.
Cenn's Tactician
Thoughtweft Trio
Just to add to this, there are things that will allow a creature to block more than 1 attacker.
Cenn's Tactician
Thoughtweft Trio

Do not post strategy advice in RQ&A.

It's not strtategy , i was pointing out that there may be a reason his friend could block more than one creature with only one creature of his own and gave examples to illustrate.

How about you stop being a tool and stop trying to police the boards

That may be a valid point, but I'll also point out that it wasn't strategy advice at all; it was answering the rules question asked.