Reaper King Ruling

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
My friend and I are confused about Reaper King. I'm pretty sure that he's all colors (gold inner border and cost). What's the official ruling on this?
Each of those hybrid symbols is a colored mana symbol, therefore it has in its cost. It is all colors as a result.
My friend and I are confused about Reaper King. I'm pretty sure that he's all colors (gold inner border and cost). What's the official ruling on this?

Here's the ruling:

[INDENT]* A card with a monocolored hybrid mana symbol in its mana cost is each of the colors that appears in its mana cost, regardless of what mana was spent to play it. It is not colorless.

* A card with monocolored hybrid mana symbols in its mana cost has a converted mana cost equal to the highest possible cost it could be played for. Its converted mana cost never changes.
.[/INDENT]

If I steal a hundred dollar from a loot of one thousand, people might notice;

If I steal a hundred dollar from a loot of one million, I might get away with it;

If I wish to steal even more and still go unnoticed, I need to make the loot bigger.

Now you know why taxes always go up.

Looting: ''the plundering of public assets by corrupt or greedy authorities'' (Wikipedia)