wilt leaf liege

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
wilt-leaf liege says that other green creatures and other white creatures get +1/+1. if i have a creature that is both green and white, does it gets +1/+1 or +2/+2
wilt-leaf liege says that other green creatures and other white creatures get +1/+1. if i have a creature that is both green and white, does it gets +1/+1 or +2/+2

wrong forum. ask in rules q&a. and have fun looking for it.
/ creatures get +2/+2 due to Liege's pump abilities being separate.
lel♯ jenk♯ ∞

I'm the world's leading astrophysicist. You can trust me, because I said I was.
92827575 wrote:
57092228 wrote:
What's wrong with my formating?
you make paragraphs shorter than the page width
58280978 wrote:
Names that sam said were "the evil ones":
iamajellydonut glwiley kreewlin and every WizO
Here, maybe the Alpha wording would help you.

Wilt-Leaf Liege 1 G/W G/W G/W
Summon Lord
Other green and white creatures you control get +1/+1 while they are in play. Treat creatures that are both green and white as +2/+2 creatures. Black, blue and red creatures do not receive a bonus. This ability does not end at end of turn.
If Wilt-Leaf would be placed into your discard pile from your hand as a result of your opponent, put it into play as though it were just summoned. It still suffers from summoning sickness, but still gives a bonus to green and white creatures. If Liege is killed, it remains in the graveyard. New Lieges may be summoned for 1 G/W G/W G/W apiece.
Here, maybe the Alpha wording would help you.

Wilt-Leaf Liege 1 G/W G/W G/W
Summon Lord
Other green and white creatures you control get +1/+1 while they are in play. Treat creatures that are both green and white as +2/+2 creatures. Black, blue and red creatures do not receive a bonus. This ability does not end at end of turn.
If Wilt-Leaf would be placed into your discard pile from your hand as a result of your opponent, put it into play as though it were just summoned. It still suffers from summoning sickness, but still gives a bonus to green and white creatures. If Liege is killed, it remains in the graveyard. New Lieges may be summoned for 1 G/W G/W G/W apiece.

It's perfect for a Revised card
/ creatures get +2/+2 due to Liege's pump abilities being separate.

Ignore that, it's BS. / creatures get -10/-10.
www.kherkeep.com Seriously-it's good ****. Everyone cool is here.
It's rather simple of you think about it. Wilt-Leaf Liege and Safehold Elite are in play.

State-based effects are checked and the P/T of Safehold elite is worked out.

The Liege's first static ability is applied. The Elite happens to be an other green creature you control. So it gets +1/+1. It's now a 3/3.

The Liege's second static ability is applied. The Elite happens to be an other white creature you control. So it gets +1/+1. It's now a 4/4.

In short, if a creature is both green and white, it will receive +2/+2 from each Liege.
It's rather simple of you think about it. Wilt-Leaf Liege and Safehold Elite are in play.

State-based effects are checked and the P/T of Safehold elite is worked out.

Actually, state-based effects don't have anything to do with the P/T in this case. It's a static effect that is always applied as long as the Liege is in play.